TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

They were updated already?  I can't tell the difference

Open TJ's adult male sprite in a new tab, and do the same for the version that's currently on the wiki. It's not a huge change, but it's noticible.

You might have to zoom in.

Edit: You're welcome, RecycledHeart. smile.gif

Edited by Nicola

Wow, that female! <3<3 She totally makes up for the weird, wonky pose of the male. I'm so glad she looks as cool as she does. biggrin.gif

Open TJ's adult male's sprite in a new tab, and do the same for the version that's currently on the wiki. It's not a huge change, but it's noticible.

You might have to zoom in.

Ah, thanks~

The male is much much easier to see now.

Looks the same to me... Maybe it's my monitor. Oh well. sad.gif

I suppose that helped a little bit - still really dark though. Maybe their night version is better?

Even if you don't love the sprites, you have to admit these are going to look really great in a lot of checkered lineages. Dark and solid colored goes great with 80% of already-existing dragons.

They were updated already? I can't tell the difference

If they're updated, it hasn't made much of a difference, since I still can't see much detail in them. *sighs* I'll grab another couple pairs for scroll completion, but not my faves. Like the lurkers; they look like black blobs.T.T I hope they look better at night.

I have to be honest and say I LOVE THEM

If tehy go at night, it's totally understandable the dark color, specially if people think their protective spirits. I mean, they should blend with the night and look ghostly.

Also, I have no problem seeing details on my monitor. Not sure why some of you don't see them sad.gif

And I think we should wait until nightime! I'm sure the nightform is going to be AMAZING!!!! biggrin.gif

Congrats, artists! ^w^

I love the female sprite .w.

hm...

user posted image x user posted image

Yeeesssss :D

I need a baby from that pair right there.

For the life of me I cannot spot the difference between the old and updated sprites (and yes I'm wearing my glasses for once). Can someone point it out? o-o

For the life of me I cannot spot the difference between the old and updated sprites (and yes I'm wearing my glasses for once). Can someone point it out? o-o

I can't help, sorry, but I'm kinda glad it's not just me. huh.gif I'm starting to wonder if maybe the Wiki images have been updated as well?? (anything to reassure myself...)

I can't help, sorry, but I'm kinda glad it's not just me. huh.gif I'm starting to wonder if maybe the Wiki images have been updated as well?? (anything to reassure myself...)

They haven't been updated, that I can see. But I'm not sure if the person who uploaded them may have uploaded the updated sprites? Someone a bit earlier in the thread commented that they could see a difference between the wiki sprites and the updated sprites here so...?

Edit: As far as I can see, the wiki's male should be the one before the update, not sure about the female. If that's any help haha.

Edited by bluesonic1

I don't believe any sprites were updated, though the adults, I don't think, are broken. Just you guys wait till tonight. ;D

Yeeesssss biggrin.gif

I need a baby from that pair right there.

Wait...Did you plan for the females to fit beautifully with the male gw's xd.png

Wait...Did you plan for the females to fit beautifully with the male gw's XD

Not really, actually. XD But now that I've seen they look really great together, I totally need a pair!

I don't believe any sprites were updated, though the adults, I don't think, are broken. Just you guys wait till tonight. ;D

I opened the wiki's images and the one's currently on the thread on Photoshop to make use of a full zoom in and flicking on & off between layers and can confirm no such update has been made. Looking at the time stamps of when the adult male was uploaded to the wiki, it was done so before any mention of a sprite update, and the file's records show there hasn't been any change to the male, or female, on the wiki. The female was uploaded about 10mins after Verridith made the comment though.

Edited by bluesonic1

I can only see black silhouettes so far so I saved the sprites to my computer, opened them in photoshop and changed the brightness and contrast till they become purple... and could see the details. The dragons are really nice but it's not possible to see the graphic details in the current sprite, they look plain black. Lets wait to see the night version.

On my monitor the sprites are a nice deep purple and I can see most details. They don't look like black blobs to me. The sprites appear darker and the details more obscured on mobile, though.

I don't think they look straight black, they look really dark midnight purple. Pretty much the dark purple the night sky is.