Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Every now and then I encounter a trade where the trader asks for "something from their wishlist" with a link to an external document in their post or sig. So I open that document in another tab, get distracted by something (usually by work) and an hour later or so I look at my various tabs, browse a bit, close some tabs, and then notice that document again and have NO IDEA whose document it was, because its owner somehow NEVER thought of putting their forum or scroll name on it.

Seriously, people, if you use a google doc or spreadsheet as your wishlist: PUT YOUR NAME ON IT! I really don't feel like re-browsing half the forum searching for the person who wanted dragon X with lineage Y!

Yes, this!!! I have the exact same problem sometimes. sad.gif

My Spread Sheet has "PF4E" in the title and I hope people can remember who it is. I might change it to the full name just in case it isn't enough. smile.gif

Every now and then I encounter a trade where the trader asks for "something from their wishlist" with a link to an external document in their post or sig. So I open that document in another tab, get distracted by something (usually by work) and an hour later or so I look at my various tabs, browse a bit, close some tabs, and then notice that document again and have NO IDEA whose document it was, because its owner somehow NEVER thought of putting their forum or scroll name on it.

Seriously, people, if you use a google doc or spreadsheet as your wishlist: PUT YOUR NAME ON IT! I really don't feel like re-browsing half the forum searching for the person who wanted dragon X with lineage Y!

That is super irritating, especially when trying to find out what type of prize dragon a person would be interested in. I look it over, breed the prize, then go back to the thread and there's about 5 people with prize wishlists. WHO WAS IT!?

This is why my wishlist is in my sig. Xenos/Stripes/2G tinsel. The end.

I keep breeding day and nightglories incorrectly. The wiki says to breed/catch between 6 and 6, so what the heck am I doing wrong?

Maybe I'm just bad at telling time. Back to preschool for me.

[snip]

This is why my wishlist is in my sig. Xenos/Stripes/2G tinsel. The end.

I'm also not inclined to trade with a lot of people whose only "wants" are Wishes that happen to be on Spread Sheets or another site... I'm lazy... I want to see what they want right away xd.png

I have 22 black dragon adults, two hatchlings, and one egg. None of the are alt. I know that I have caught two alt black eggs from the cave because it shows me the images for the alt eggs in the encyclopedia, but I had to abandon them both because their lineages were messy and inbred. *sighs*

Trying to breed all my rares and not getting a single egg.

Trying to help out a friend that wants to collect only CB dragons. Is it just me or have CB pinks gotten pretty scarce? I've gotten *one* in several days of looking.... perhaps my timing is just bad.

Edit: Not much luck finding nhios either, which I need for myself for a new project.

Edited by Gryphonic

Trying to help out a friend that wants to collect only CB dragons. Is it just me or have CB pinks gotten pretty scarce? I've gotten *one* in several days of looking.... perhaps my timing is just bad.

Definitely bad timing, since I can see 50+ a day or so. o.0

Definitely bad timing, since I can see 50+ a day or so. o.0

Well, I see plenty of flamingos around, but not true pinks.

I see a ton of pinks, but never any Blusangs, Xenos (except Mageia/Pyro), Storm/Fog/Gray, Ridgewings, and whatever the egg that says "this egg is covered in speckles" or something.

Almost had a Blusang but missed it because I forgot I was egg locked.

I see a ton of pinks, but never any Blusangs, Xenos (except Mageia/Pyro), Storm/Fog/Gray, Ridgewings, and whatever the egg that says "this egg is covered in speckles" or something.

I see speckled eggs all the time, including right now. Must be one of DC-Murphy's Laws in effect - an egg is commonplace until you're specifically looking for it.

I'll try to get you a Blusang! Blusangs aren't my type.

I'll throw a few CB Pink hatchies your way sometime. xd.png Any preference on gender?

I'll try to get you a Blusang! Blusangs aren't my type.

I can catch you literally any Xeno but Gaia. The others, especially Mageia and Pyro lately, just seem to fall onto my scroll. Thankfully I have a bajillion red dragons and incubate them so they hatch fast and I can hunt more.

I'm glad I love Mageia Xenos so much. And I'm sort of getting fond of Pyros...I feel bad for them, since they're like the Pyrope Pyralspite, being so much more common than their Gaia and Chrono siblings. sad.gif

I'll throw a few CB Pink hatchies your way sometime. xd.png.png Any preference on gender?

What about me? I need male pinks. Bad. I'll even trade you a random non-Gaia Xeno for pinks! I don't care if mine are super inbred either, as long as they're little guys not girls. laugh.gif

Edited by Yunako

I keep breeding day and nightglories incorrectly. The wiki says to breed/catch between 6 and 6, so what the heck am I doing wrong?

Maybe I'm just bad at telling time. Back to preschool for me.

Go to "Help" => "Time Reference" which will tell you if it's day or night in the cave smile.gif

I can catch you literally any Xeno but Gaia. The others, especially Mageia and Pyro lately, just seem to fall onto my scroll. Thankfully I have a bajillion red dragons and incubate them so they hatch fast and I can hunt more.

I'm glad I love Mageia Xenos so much. And I'm sort of getting fond of Pyros...I feel bad for them, since they're like the Pyrope Pyralspite, being so much more common than their Gaia and Chrono siblings. sad.gif

What about me? I need male pinks. Bad. I'll even trade you a random non-Gaia Xeno for pinks! I don't care if mine are super inbred either, as long as they're little guys not girls. laugh.gif

Yet some weird people try and trade Pyropes for CB Silvers and the like. rolleyes.gif I don't even like Pyropes that much tbh.

I'm glad my favorite Xeno is Mageia too. They're easier to find than Gaias dry.gif

If you need male pinks, I'll throw them your way too. tongue.gif

I love gifting.

I can't find any Magieas, even though I'm only hunting in the desert. I click over to other biomes after refreshes and find Xenos, but no Mageias! I guess I'll try trade for one with the other Xenos I have...

Just saw my first CB Gold in over 11 months, and missed it of course.

I can't find any Magieas, even though I'm only hunting in the desert. I click over to other biomes after refreshes and find Xenos, but no Mageias! I guess I'll try trade for one with the other Xenos I have...

I have literally SIX Mageia Xenos and not one Thalassa. 2 Pyros, a Chrono, 3 Gaias (all gifts because I cannot catch them!) but no Thalassa. Been stalking the coast for 3 hours. xd.png

Nebulas! I'm currently at 0/6 on them coloring correctly recently. I just need one blue nebula from sweetling before Valentine's Day. Is that too much to ask? dry.gif

Nebulas! I'm currently at 0/6 on them coloring correctly recently. I just need one blue nebula from sweetling before Valentine's Day. Is that too much to ask? dry.gif

Oh no! Darn Nebs!