Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I've been searching for months for Xenowyrms since they released and all I have to show for it is a single Gaia that I only got after stalking the AP for 2 hours yesterday. >_>

Bonus points: Every hourly drop - usually when Xenos drop - the entire website inexplicably lags out like insane and by the time the page has loaded, there's an already long-gone Xeno, possibly just to spite me.

EDIT: You are an amazing person, Xeno hatchie gifter.

Edited by FlyingDragona

I've been searching for months for Xenowyrms since they released and all I have to show for it is a single Gaia that I only got after stalking the AP for 2 hours yesterday. >_>

Bonus points: Every hourly drop - usually when Xenos drop - the entire website inexplicably lags out like insane and by the time the page has loaded, there's an already long-gone Xeno, possibly just to spite me.

I've long since given up on the hourly drops. sad.gif Stalk the fives; they're much easier.

I felt incredibly organized and pleased with the 60 Halloween dragons that I added to my scroll this year. Then, I happened to get a look at the scroll with 120 CB Caligenes. blink.gif

Granted, the owner has incredible trading resources that I lack, but...

...really, what am I doing here?

I've long since given up on the hourly drops.  sad.gif  Stalk the fives; they're much easier.

Well, I tried that. No Xeno, but I did end up nabbing about 3 Nebulae and a Blusang, so maybe I could trade them for something. vOv

Edited by FlyingDragona

I felt incredibly organized and pleased with the 60 Halloween dragons that I added to my scroll this year. Then, I happened to get a look at the scroll with 120 CB Caligenes. blink.gif

Granted, the owner has incredible trading resources that I lack, but...

...really, what am I doing here?

Well... What would you do with 120 CB Caligenes? Personally I've no idea about what to do with more than 8 CB Caligenes. Furthermore, if the person used normal channels (i.e. trading, not multi-scrolling) his/her scroll must have been awfully busy at the time I was happily catching rares in the biomes and/or low time babies in the AP. Summary: I can't speak for you but, if I ask myself the same question, I'm and was here having a ton of fun.

Well... What would you do with 120 CB Caligenes?

Whoa! So many!

My newest bad luck is that I've been trying to manage my progeny page (list of mates) for my prize. I need all mates to have codes that will sort lower than Mr Darcy, who I want to keep at the top.

I've gone through all my as-of-yet unbred but named mates, and a surpring number of names had to be painstakingly swapped. sad.gif

Not really bad luck, but I gifted a dragon to someone (a bsa dragon) and thought it would be of good use to them, but found out it was later abandoned... unsure.gif

Edited by Syferia

My browser crashed, and now the tab I kept open with a "something interesting happens" Triceratops is gone because the page doesn't exist anymore.

(Of course there's still the wiki and screenshots, but it's just not the same! tongue.gif )

Edited by Confused Cat

WHY MUST YOU EVADE ME SO, GUARDIAN OF NATURE?! WHO WILL GUARD MY NATURE NOW, HMM?!

i thought it would for sure work with 8 sets T_T

I can't seem to make a neglected to save my life. All of my eggs hatched normally and I was so irritated that I gave them away.

I can't seem to make a neglected to save my life.  All of my eggs hatched normally and I was so irritated that I gave them away.

Wow. I personally haven't ever tried to get a Neglected, so I can only imagine how frustrating that must be.

However, just after I resumed my quest for a Silver (started dino hunting so I could fulfill a trade order) I saw this in the jungle:

"This egg gives off a beautiful glow."

My subconscious kicked in just before I realized what I just clicked away from. Unfortunately, when I went back, it was gone. It feels like DC is just blindsiding my plans: "Looking for trade fodder? There's no offers you can possibly fulfill! Oh, and look! There's a silver right there--oh you missed it! Better luck next time! How long next time is from now? I dunno!"

It's actually really funny. laugh.gif

Refusals. I've had 3 in the last two days. Two of them I can deal with but the third one is going to take some work to deal with. It's for a specific inbreeding project. I've had enough "no interest" and now this. You'd think they don't want to get to inbreeding!

Tried to repulse a flamingo egg by biting it... and it died, of course. dry.gif

Tried to repulse a flamingo egg by biting it... and it died, of course. dry.gif

Yep, that broken skywing egg is still sitting there, taunting me with my terrible lapse in judgement.

Yep, that broken skywing egg is still sitting there, taunting me with my terrible lapse in judgement.

I gots shell fragments from a Ridgewing from a failed bite.

I missed a Blusang last night, which isn't horrid luck, but I have a good friend that adores them, and I love catching them for that friend.

And your bad luck being: having picked the wrong thread? xd.png

Bred a White x Daydream. Wanted a Daydream, got a Soulpeace. dry.gif And it's developed soft shell while I'm trying to trade it for another egg. sad.gif

Edited by miss1nformation

The views on my shimmer suddenly jumped from 1800 to 5600 in less than an hour. Gosh, I hope she survives. sad.gif