Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

The kind of "bad luck" that is only bad luck during a new release, but:  Could I STOP catching Xenos I don't need, please?!  This is like the third Pyro I've picked up by sheer reflex in two days, and they keep egglocking me.  D:<

Edited by sorenna

Missed the Sapphire in the Alpine. First CB Sapphire I've seen since the new releases. Then missed a Chicken egg. Then missed an Alpine Floret, another first since the new releases. :|

At least, I didn't miss the Zyu. :)

The one time I want to get a deep sea dragon.

really icy.png

I don't think I'll manage to reach my quota of CB Equinoxes from the Jungle before they migrate to the next biome. I would have reached the goal if I didn't try and get some extra Florets and Dinos recently, but I just couldn't let them go by, especially the Dinos >.<

I thought I still had like one month left for the beginning of summer so I was relaxed and confident about the Equinoxes.

Anyway, I don't like the idea of catching those I might have left next year, but...

31 minutes ago, Kegluneq said:

I don't think I'll manage to reach my quota of CB Equinoxes from the Jungle before they migrate to the next biome. I would have reached the goal if I didn't try and get some extra Florets and Dinos recently, but I just couldn't let them go by, especially the Dinos >.<

I thought I still had like one month left for the beginning of summer so I was relaxed and confident about the Equinoxes.

Anyway, I don't like the idea of catching those I might have left next year, but...

How many do you have left to collect?

1 hour ago, sorenna said:

How many do you have left to collect?

At this moment, 19 left. My goal is to get 100.

If everything goes right, in about 7-9 hours I'll have 6 egg spots available so I'd have 13 left and in about 2 days from this moment I should get 2 more, so I'd have 11 left to collect.

In the case I got those 6 eggs I mentioned before they should hatch in 2 days time (June 19th) then I'd have 5 eggs left to take.

In theory I still, barely, have time to get them all but maybe it's just me but Equinoxes are being a little elusive from me these days. Jungle biome seems a little more difficult for me than the Volcano for example (Equinoxes were in Volcano during Winter).

I made a quick investigation and Summer will start on June 20th some sites say; other sites say it starts on the 18th, schedule is pretty tight.

So, depending when Summer season starts on DC I may be 11 Equinoxes left if Summer starts on June 18th.

Edit: No, I won't make it. I made a more thorough calculation: if Summer starts on the 18th I'd be 13 dragons left, but if it starts on the 20th I'd be 5. Either day I won't make it, best case scenario Summer starts on the 20th... 

Edited by Kegluneq

5 hours ago, Kegluneq said:

Wait, I missed that part. Equinox dragons migrate their main biome? How? Is it like the seasonal dragons with which type is available depending on time of year? I didn't know this was a mechanic for them.

5 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Wait, I missed that part. Equinox dragons migrate their main biome? How? Is it like the seasonal dragons with which type is available depending on time of year? I didn't know this was a mechanic for them.

I didn't know either but yes, they migrate every season. Kind of like the Seasonal Dragons, yes. When Equinoxes were released they started dropping in the Forest, back then I didn't know they'd migrate to another biome -even though their description is very clear about it- so I just collected a hundred of them and I wouldn't look for anymore of them. But when I noticed their migration -Volcano for Winter, Jungle for Spring- I collected more.

My guess/hunch is they'll be in Alpine for Summer and then back to Forest for Autumn and repeat the cycle.

Oh, no!  Maybe you can find some in the AP - I feel like, with the new release happening in the Jungle right now, lots of people are throwing Jungle blockers and misclicks into the AP, so they should bob up a few days after the solstice.  And you might be able to trade for a couple, too - you said you collected extra Florets, so if you get lucky with their offspring you could offer it up in exchange for Jungle Equinoxes and probably get some offers.

If I see any, I'll grab them for you.  :)  You're right that they don't seem to pop up as often as they used to, though.  I'm sure ratios in the Jungle are crazy right now, with the new Florets and the Sawtooths being fairly new, too.  (I have seen So. Many. Sawtooth eggs pass by.) 

Almost one month after the Birthday release and I still haven't managed to catch even a single one of the new Gemshards from the Cave. This feels so much harder than even getting the Coppers or Zyus for my Scroll goal!  (even when I hover over the proper spot in a 5 minute release, someone else is always faster) *grumbles*

Lately, it has happened to me all the time that even several times in a day I see a rare or uncommon in the cave but click to change biome, then realise, go back, it's still there, click the egg, and by then, obviously, it's gone.

For example, during the last then minutes, I've missed a cantormaris, a blusang... and also a copper! 😿

Edited by Varislapsi

the only thing i have wanted since the anniversary is a pink sapphire. but no. that is simply too much to ask of the ap.

8 hours ago, Varislapsi said:

Lately, it has happened to me all the time that even several times in a day I see a rare or uncommon in the cave but click to change biome, then realise, go back, it's still there, click the egg, and by then, obviously, it's gone.

For example, during the last then minutes, I've missed a cantormaris, a blusang... and also a copper! 😿

You're not alone, I just did this with a canto, a forest floret, and a zyu... all within a few seconds... 😅

Having really bad luck in getting a new Pink Iris Floret through trading.  Also had two failures in breeding for a Pennybright Copper.

About half an hour ago there was a small flood of pink Sapphires in the AP, I saw at least 10 within the span of a few minutes and at one point there were 4 showing at once. .... Did I actually get any? Of course not. lol

More Deep Sea x Tideweaver Lindwyrm woes.... 😭

The 5G Deep Sea x Tide weaver Lindwyrm pair I need a 6G Deep Sea from to complete a line project gave me a Tideweaver on May 18th and every attempt since has resulted in "no interest".... *grumbles about stubborn dragons*

19 hours ago, Varislapsi said:

Argh, I JUST did this with an Electric!    By the time my brain went "hey, that's an Electric!" I was already in the Coast, and of course it was gone when I clicked back. 

That feel when you trade a lot of eggs and hatchies to get a cb silver so you can retrade it for a 2nd gen shimmer...and the trade is accepted while you weren't looking and the cb silver grows up on your scroll... :(

Just saw 3 new Gemshard eggs whiz by... which means I still haven't caught a single one.

Over the weekend, I play other games more often now because I just don't feel like getting more and more frustrated.

7 hours ago, Amaryllis_Flair said:

That feel when you trade a lot of eggs and hatchies to get a cb silver so you can retrade it for a 2nd gen shimmer...and the trade is accepted while you weren't looking and the cb silver grows up on your scroll... :(

Upon reflection, maybe that's not something to complain about, but that wasn't what I worked so hard to catch all that trade fodder for. 😅

I looked up the 2021 Summer Solstice date, and it's June 20th!  So at least you have a few days.  If you can pack out your scroll with the maximum, I'll endeavor to find 5 more and hold them for you. 

On 6/16/2021 at 10:40 PM, Kegluneq said:

At this moment, 19 left. My goal is to get 100.

If everything goes right, in about 7-9 hours I'll have 6 egg spots available so I'd have 13 left and in about 2 days from this moment I should get 2 more, so I'd have 11 left to collect.

In the case I got those 6 eggs I mentioned before they should hatch in 2 days time (June 19th) then I'd have 5 eggs left to take.

In theory I still, barely, have time to get them all but maybe it's just me but Equinoxes are being a little elusive from me these days. Jungle biome seems a little more difficult for me than the Volcano for example (Equinoxes were in Volcano during Winter).

I made a quick investigation and Summer will start on June 20th some sites say; other sites say it starts on the 18th, schedule is pretty tight.

So, depending when Summer season starts on DC I may be 11 Equinoxes left if Summer starts on June 18th.

Edit: No, I won't make it. I made a more thorough calculation: if Summer starts on the 18th I'd be 13 dragons left, but if it starts on the 20th I'd be 5. Either day I won't make it, best case scenario Summer starts on the 20th

Edited by sorenna

You know last time, when I complained I got only Blacktips from the pairings with copper... It is not unexpected tbh coppers are so much more rare than blacktips. Now I'm a generation further with my lineage. Guess what? I am back to where I was a year or so ago with only coppers from all suitable pairings in that generation. xD It's the kind of 'bad' luck that I like, not gonna complain, I'll rather wait a week longer and have a spare copper. ^^