Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

1 hour ago, nordana said:

I caught one just today, if i catch another one and if you dont already have one by then, Id be more than happy to make you a little gift. :)

You gave me luck! I just  caught one! ❤️

23 minutes ago, Shibunari said:

You gave me luck! I just  caught one! ❤️

Awesome! I'm happy for you ❤️

1 hour ago, nordana said:

Awesome! I'm happy for you ❤️

And just now, the last one!

thank you and good luck!❤️

So, I wanted to breed a 2nd gen Sweetling for someone. And, since I was impatient, I decided to do it during break and on mobile. Needless to say, it was my first time breeding on mobile.

Anyway, I went to the breeding page, which took a very long time to load, and tried to avoid loading all my available dragons (3000+) on it by hitting the breeding link for the correct mate repeatedly. The page froze, I tried scrolling with no result - and all of a sudden, I have a batch of eggs from that very Sweetling, but with a different mate. :angry: I hate my mobile right now.

So many nice things in the AP! I need to stay out of it now, because I need to breed things I want to keep, but it is so hard. 

12 minutes ago, olympe said:

So, I wanted to breed a 2nd gen Sweetling for someone. And, since I was impatient, I decided to do it during break and on mobile. Needless to say, it was my first time breeding on mobile.

I feel your pain with the mobile! I have a spare Pink Sweetling, and I can do all CBs, if that'd help you out?

3 minutes ago, Astiana2011 said:

I feel your pain with the mobile! I have a spare Pink Sweetling, and I can do all CBs, if that'd help you out?

Thanks, but since it wasn't meant for me in the first place... However, if you want to help someone else out, I think @The Dragoness would appreciate some help. XD 

Oh, and to add to my streak of bad luck, I just bred a pair whose offspring I really wanted when I was egg-locked. I somehow managed to overlook my two sweetling eggs while checking.

Yay me!

6 minutes ago, olympe said:

Thanks, but since it wasn't meant for me in the first place... However, if you want to help someone else out, I think @The Dragoness would appreciate some help. XD 

Oh, and to add to my streak of bad luck, I just bred a pair whose offspring I really wanted when I was egg-locked. I somehow managed to overlook my two sweetling eggs while checking.

Yay me!

Aww man! no fun - is there any way you can get the offspring back at all?

OK, thanks for that! I will do *heads to messenger*

I could try to offer a bloodswap. Plus change. 

All of the 2Gs from alt Heartseekers went through the AP and I missed them. :( 

I know nothing of the AP works unless someone tells me about it. So AP crossed out. Now cave, still, spawning not many good CB codes on Valentine eggs that I can take :l But the regular biomes have so many 4-letter word codes, some of them might be nice gifts had it not been the egglocks and Valentine season. I wish the regular cave is more like that outside of Holiday seasons XD

12 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Actually scroll-locked - 24 growing Valentine things XD

I feel your pain here haha

I've been scroll locked for almost a day.

Locked, like everyone else, but knowing some juicy things are going to be in the AP within a couple hours so I want to drop something to hunt, but there's nothing I can spare... Urgg, to AP drop or not

Half the times when I want to name a dragon with a certain type of name, @Dirtytabs has already used the name.  :lol:

Tons and tons and TONS of STAIRS in the AP - EXCEPT the one I'm looking for.

(And of course I miss the only 2nd gen in there ...)

I need to stop checking lineages whenever I miss picking up an egg in the AP. If it was something really good, maybe I shouldn't know how close I came to catching it :)

I keep missing offspring from Odeen Witchlight alts. I know I should be grateful she's breeding them again but I've been wanting an offspring from the alt Witchlights for two years now 😭 

7 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

Half the times when I want to name a dragon with a certain type of name, @Dirtytabs has already used the name.  :lol:

Ehehehehe. B):D

On 11/18/2018 at 7:35 PM, Sunrunner said:

I see your no word code & raise you XD:

8ec0e71fe2.jpg

da3619d792.jpg

dadba1fab3.jpg

4610a3366a.jpg

I need a nicely coded mate for a derg that I picked up last Valentine's, & I want it to be something good, something that fits & makes a perfect checker, y'know?  Even with the messed caps, an "I Love _____" code is pretty awesome for a Val derg.  But neither of my Mutamore x Fell pairs are cooperating :dry::

5ab413dd99.jpg

I feel you guys. I feel you guys so fracking much: 

I see you.JPG

I just looked for a Male Guardian dragon on my scroll, and was dismayed to find that my only Guardian dragon was female!

Sheesh, now I have to wait for the egg drops to be over to get a Guardian egg and influence it to be male. Looks like I have to postpone my CB Shimmer's breeding list by a week to get the mate requested (I thought I had a male Guardian!).

pouring down rain, huge puddle (almost a pond) in a freeway lane, no way to avoid it and now my suv is acting up. sigh

I only need 1 more Radiant Angel to meet my goals, only 1 more! .... And of course I haven't found 1 single messy RA all day. Found messy Heartstealings, which I don't need anymore of (kept them anyways, couldn't resist), but no RAs.

soooo scroll-locked. 

feeling like Oliver Twist - "Please, sir, I want some more . . . eggslots!"

When you're last minute breeding, realize you have a slot so you *can* breed that 2G you need, only you breed another pair first and don't get rid of the eggs?  Yeah, that. :dry:  Le sigh, She'll have to wait another year.

Edited by prpldrgnfr