Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Found a trade I'm rly interested in, and one of the dragons I have matches the breed, lineage and gender the user is asking for (except it's currently S1). Tried to somehow communicate the gender and precog info by naming parents in a lineage within the offer, but alas the offer got declined. Tried looking for a way to contact that user to inform them normally - to no avail. 

Now I'm sitting and drooling over that teleport, lol :lol:XD 

Accidentally bred my Guardian of Nature and Arcana dragon together and auto-abandoned the egg, haha

I remember I stared at the screen for a good five minutes cussing and rereading the text on the screen. Found out someone was able to grab it from the AP, though! I hope my bby will have a good home ❤️

I just got 3800 gems to buy a Gold Dragon from the market, after failing for 5 YEARS to get one.

The price just went up to 3900.

I'm also an idiot who had no internet on the 14th and didn't get a Valentines Day egg. Again.

Edited by Phovos the Raptor

It's gone up to 3900 about 2 weeks ago, I think?

I still can't get an Almerald out of a specific Almerald/Scimitarwing pair ... ONLY Scimitarwings ALL the time!

Also, these (note the names):

https://dragcave.net/progeny/AQpzM

https://dragcave.net/progeny/mMZv1

https://dragcave.net/progeny/jPEEW

https://dragcave.net/progeny/mtymi

This is taking way too long ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

3 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I know that feeling: https://dragcave.net/progeny/0ZzXp

And of course, it's always with holiday mates.  Give them some old common mate, and all is well in the color (roulette) wheel.   

NONE of my cb aeon pairs wanted to give me an egg today. sigh...

Trying to breed out another generation on my guardian project and, for the second week, most of them showed no interest or produced no egg.  And this was after using fertility on all of them!

I wish that people were more patient. It is getting quite frustrating to post a trade, come back not even an hour later, and find a dozen notifications for perfect offers...only to see that all offers were cancelled. Ugh. I'm sorry that I couldn't accept an offer in .003 seconds.

Edited by The Dragoness

Accidentally stabbed a hatchling instead of freezing it. Disintegrated. Terrible timing for this to have happened.

Edited by Shadowdrake

Been trying to nab some more of the new speckled eggs but no luck and I also missed a zyu and aeon OTL

... stupid new release 2-heads are stupidly hard to get ... :dry:

Have a couple eggs up for trade, got an offer around thirty minutes ago, but that offer was canceled and replaced with a better one, and then canceled altogether. Sorry I was driving home from work and getting Subway instead of refreshing my page waiting for offers, I guess. A shame too, I would have really liked the tinsel I was offered. :<

Keep getting nice offers in trades, but apparently taking more than 5 minutes to accept the trade means they cancel it. I would seriously have accepted your one CB black tea hatchling for my 3G tinsel if you had just been patient! Ahhhh! I wish people were more patient! 

OH another stroke of bad luck. I bred a female Purple to a male Sunstone to get a mate for a Purple I got ages ago, because why not? Looked back and realized it was supposed to be a female Sunstone with a male Purple. That's fine, I have those too, I went and bred them and got the right egg and everything! Perfect!

...Except the egg gets auto-abandoned because I didn't check what my egg count was up to. AAA I'm just gonna toss the first egg into the trading hub and hope someone can provide what I need. Seriously y'all, always check how many eggs you already have.

Of course the breeding mechanics for my favorite breed are bugged. Of course this means my 8g purebred even gen is stalled until I can get some stinking 2Gs from them.

The first Dino I've seen in days, of course I miss it. Wasn't even trying to catch it for myself, which only makes it worse because missing something for someone else feels even more disappointing.

Turns out all my CB Blusangs (an impressive number of two) are females while I'd need some males right now. Ahh.

Everytime I pick up a Black egg from the cave it's always a female. I have loads of female blacks now and zero males. Was thinking of trying to breed some Alts but for now my plans are foiled.

1 hour ago, lunalamoon18 said:

Everytime I pick up a Black egg from the cave it's always a female. I have loads of female blacks now and zero males. Was thinking of trying to breed some Alts but for now my plans are foiled.

Use Pinks to influence an egg's gender before it hatches. If you're lacking Pinks, there's a thread to aid with that:

Having enough CBs to start a 4G even PB line, and having one of the four pairs decide not to make an egg, so you're set back a week.

Someone viewbombed my 3rd gen shimmer and it died. I'm not too upset since I own the parents and can easily breed another one but I'm shocked as to how petty someone could be about a bunch of shiny pixels. I've never had an egg die from viewbombing before. I saw it was sick and figured I could fog it when I came back from doing something IRL but nope. This delightful person made sure it gained so many views that wasn't possible. I bet it's someone I declined an offer on it from. Honestly, that's just sad that someone would do that. I pity them for having nothing better to do with their time.