Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I've been trying to get a white or red Zyu for almost an hour. I keep missing them sad.gif

Edit: whoo! An hour later, I'm halfway there biggrin.gif

Edited by The Dragoness

Three out of my three Sinomorph summons ended up being female. I want a male :0

Saw a seasonal in the cave, missed it. Refreshed to find a cheese, missed it. Refreshed 5 minutes later to find a chicken, missed it. The forest is just full of good things and I'm not getting any of them tongue.gif

Offered an egg a trader asked for, on a Spessartine.

The trader let the teleport expire or cancelled it.

Offered the same egg on a Zyu, by a different trader who has also asked for that type of egg.

The trader let the teleport expire or cancelled it.

You've got to be kidding me. dry.gif DO NOT PUT UP TRADES if you don't want to TRADE them!

I had two different-colored Zyumorph eggs, a pink and a black, and a Gaia Xenowyrm egg that I bred for a trade but didn't need. I decided to abandon the Xenowyrm egg... and accidentally abandoned the black Zyumorph instead. And since it was caveborn, I couldn't even rename the parents to request it back. dry.gif

I'm in the volcano, looking for a hell fire because all of a sudden I'm interested in hell horse and noticed that I only have one gender of each of hell fire. So I stared at a copper for like 20 seconds (and of course I missed) and when I refresh the page I find a silver and of course I missed again and when I refresh the third time I see a hell fire and I missed EVEN THAT.

What a day

I offered two eggs on two separate trades more than a day ago. Neither have been declined and are running low on time. I wish these people would say yes or no so I don't have to watch my eggs die. I spent a lot of time in the cave hunting for them dry.gif

Tried to breed two of my three Sinos. They refused. dry.gif

Just found out one of my shimmer lines was destroyed because somebody killed her mother. dry.gif

Guess she's getting released. Same thing happened to a huge purebred blusang line I had. Shame that in one click someone can ruin your hard work.

I've seen three coppers today. Missed all of them.

(But then I caught Thalassa Xeno with nice code, so I got that going for me.)

Spent 7 and a quarter hours in the Jungle looking for a Yellow Ranger.

Check your inbox. wink.gif

-----------

Everytime I want to breed my fire gems its never time for blue. dry.gif

Edited by Syiren

I had a refusal last time I did a round of breeding in a certain project. No problem, I could swap two pairs of mates this time.

Another refusal.

I don't have enough purples to use them every time I breed, dangit!

There have been a few refusals lately, but also that I keep running out of influences since I'm too excited about new pairs I've been breeding.

L:JSDGHKDJGDHDJK

I abandoned my vampire egg, it actually didn't die and I freaking abandoned it and didn't realize it until about 5 hours later. UUUURGH

Not that bad of luck, but I just had a hatchling follow me after trying to abandon it. That's never happened to me before!

All my Magis, Xenowyrms, and reds (save one) gendered male. I'm not doing lineages with them, so I'm more amused than annoyed.

How hard can it be to get a Kyanite Pygmy from the Desert? Very hard apparently...

I'm just trying to replenish my (biome specific) zombie fodder, getting Kyanites was so easy the earlier times ;'(

Forgot to influence some CB hatchies for scroll goals, hopefully they gender correctly. Also I have 1001 total dragons, but only 980 grown dragons.

Plus I'm hatchie locked. blink.gif One of the few times when I'm hatchie locked and it's not the holidays. Thanks, incuhatchable AP!

Saw a Gaia Xeno in the AP after weeks of trying to get one. Too slow on the click. alot.png

Didn't see any Cheeses in the biomes for like half a month. *sadface*

Just finally got a Vampire success (not killed or abandoned) but it took NEARLY 5 MONTHS. dry.gif

Edited by CharonDusk