Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Welp..I needed some rare CBs for freezing because of my scroll goals and I caught them! BUT here's the problem: I've run out of freezing slots ;_;

I just cannot find CB Seasonals. They're not that rare when I'm not looking for them!

I keep forgetting to influence things, and of course they always misgender when I do xd.png

Keep try to breeding Daydream x Sunrise. But they always don't give me any Sunrise egg.

what are the genders of the parent dragons?

Just missed a red copper when biome hopping  dry.gif

I haven't even seen metals in the cave since I began.

And on the rare occasion that someone offers a CB metal in the community notice thread, I'm always late grabbing it. I despair of ever getting one.

Edited by Wintermute

I just missed a Silver in the cave. I really needed it to complete my second CB pair too sad.gif

One of my oldest dragons, a gold named Ladislas, has 33 progeny. He has only ever bred one gold. Hahahahaha what are the chances? One in 33 blink.gif The mamas must just have strong genes

I just abandoned a CB Zyumorph without thinking when I went to cancel a trade offer...*sigh* dry.gif

Oh well. Someone will find it and be happy.

Two of my trades were absolute failures. No offers throughout the entire day, and I wasn't even asking much for my dragons (wanted a dino in exchange for either). They were a 3G prize and a CB Zyu respectively. Ended up abandoning both because I needed the egg space for something else.

Tried to breed her with him, but they refused. Now I gotta wait another week before I can try again with another mate.

One of my oldest dragons, a gold named Ladislas, has 33 progeny. He has only ever bred one gold. Hahahahaha what are the chances? One in 33 blink.gif The mamas must just have strong genes

This pair: https://dragcave.net/progeny/uA9O bred 40 Stones before the first Gold xd.png

Saw a leetle. Was surprised and forgot to click until several seconds later. Gone, of course.

I managed to miss 4 Zyumorphs and 1 Mageia by simply not managing to click them, because my click-finger's tip is injured ...

edit: make that 5 Zyus ... they ARE dropping, I just cannot get them.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Tried to breed her with him, but they refused. Now I gotta wait another week before I can try again with another mate.

Are you using fertility? It really does help prevent refusals! I have had but one refusal since I started using it that way and that was a Turpentine, a breed notorious for refusals.

Yellow CB zy.

Every time I see a trade I can offer on, I immediately lock myself with an accident click. Or I'm too impatient to wait the last hour before I can dump the mis-click so I bite it and it dies. THEN I see a trade I can def make for one, bite the egg and it turns. But then is repulsed away. Nothing I do for that little yellow is good enough. And that was always my favorite ranger too.

Soon! I will have you on my scroll very soon!!

can't find a gaia xenowyrm for a lineague thing I'm working on

I see all the others at least once a day, but never a gaia, it's annoying :L

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

I lost the count. And I still have zero GoN sad.gif

Scheduled my first experiment in years & got hit with a massive lag spike right as it started. Of course it died because I couldn't add the egg anywhere.