Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

My Sunrise Z's refused each other! Now I need to get 2 more Z-code Sun____ eggs and get them to hatch right. *sigh* Same with my Red-finned Tidals last week, but at least hatching time isn't critical with those.

user posted image

i missed a gold AGAIN and silver, i panicked seeing both i... im dead inside...

woah

cb silver, blusang, and a cb gold!?

dayum

well, did you at least get the blusang? tongue.gif

user posted image

Wow...

I've only seen something like that once. Two CB Spessartines side by side a few months ago. I was fast enough to get both tongue.gif

user posted image

WOW.. ohmy.gif

user posted image

My God.. ninja.gif

Just missed a CB Blusang because I was egglocked ... ;~;

It sat there for a solid two seconds, but by the time I dashed back to my scroll and dumped an egg, of course it was gone. x_x

Regret

user posted image

Good grief. I think I'd wee myself if I saw something like that. o_0

Well, congrats Veskler, your bad luck is now officially epic. tongue.gif

user posted image

damn blink.gif i've never seen anything like that!

Edit: misclicked a CB specklethroat v_v

Edit2: misclicked a CB BBW !!

i guess code hunting isn't my specialty xd.png

Edited by Doublelift

This brat has not produced a change avatar when paired with a frostbite since 2014. I promised someone a change avatar that I have yet to be able to give them.

woah

cb silver, blusang, and a cb gold!?

dayum

well, did you at least get the blusang? tongue.gif

i didnt even notice the blusang till after the screenshot, but i already have some anyway

I just need a Magma and Thunder for another trio...I missed three EACH. *face-desk* I'd breed but, they refused their mates ._.

Edited by NoraNora

I HATE not even seeing CB metals. :/

I haven't seen one in a long, long time... That was the first one since... I can't even remember xd.png

To the point that I was so unfamiliarized with the description, that I refreshed over it sad.gif

I haven't seen one in a long, long time... That was the first one since... I can't even remember xd.png

To the point that I was so unfamiliarized with the description, that I refreshed over it sad.gif

Ouch! sad.gif

Take comfort in the fact that even if you had recognized it and clicked, chances are you would have gotten the "Nyah, Nyah you missed it!" message. wink.gif

Just realizing that there was apparently a mini flood of Gold eggs that I totally missed out on even seeing. Shee.

This one is totally my fault, but I'm now running low on Incubates and it'll be 3 days before I get some more. xd.png I'm gonna have to slow down and plan to pick up/breed some more Reds.

Edit: Oh no! I think the egg will be fine, but I would definitely keep it fogged for a few hours.

Edited by Tehya Faye

My GoN egg got sick!!!!

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

It has 5,633 views, 486 UV and it's at 3d 23h

You think it'll make it? sad.gif

It'll be fine. GoN eggs behave like Prize dragons when it comes to hunger for stats, which is why they usually get sick when incubated and in ERs (because they usually stay there until they hatch). Fogging them and trying to hatch them again around 3d 18h should work.

I'm trying to hatch Sunset dragons and they're refusing to hatch :/ 1,5h left before I have to fog them again and one of them has only 1d and some hours left..

@kammo:

They cannot hatch before another 90 minutes have passed. They have very specific hatching time windows: Sunrise from 6am to 12 cavetime, and Sunset from 6pm to 12 cavetime. They cannot hatch in the hours between.

Edited by Ruby Eyes