Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

My two 2nd gen PB Gaia grew up.

Bred (OXjPU) with (qzkzq). Aug 18, 2015, 10:08 pm

The dragons refuse to even go near each other.

GRRRRR!

I have been lurking in the biomes and AP since 11 PM

What I've seen: A few Xenowyrms, dinos, a cheese and a silver

What I manage to get: A cheese

Oh well, I hope whoever got the silver and xenowyrms is happy c: !

These two decided to refuse. Not that big of a deal since they will breed when Valentine's Day swings around and that's when it really matters (they can produce a mate for her), but still. tongue.gif Edited by Tehya Faye

Removing several posts that go against the thread warning in the first page - there will also be some posts that don't go against it necessarily but replied to those that do and those will be removed as well.

Please take any additional discussion about that topic to PM.

Edited by rubyshoes

Been gold wyvren hunting ... saw two ... missed both.

I guess on a positive note, I didn't miss click on an egg this time ...

This is more like "first world DC problems" than bad luck, but I get no offers on my trade for three days then two come in simultaneously with offers of things I want equally badly! Ack! I can't decide! xd.png I'm going to have to bump that suggestions thread about being able to comment back on trades...

I've been breeding this pair for months to get a purple nebula 3g for my project, and when I finally manage it, influence him and raise him up to breed with his 3g mate, I get this

user posted image

ofc

Missed a CB Xeno in the Alps, sigh. sad.gif

Still don't have any CBs, RIP xd.png SCRATCH THAT I JUST GOT GIFTED MY FIRST ONE! Thank you, you know who you are~ wub.gif

Edited by xxBurningxx

Missed 3 CB Thalassas sad.gif

I just would like another Thalassa xd.png

Why must DC hate me so much? ;-;

Right after I post this I get one, yay!

http://dragcave.net/progeny/uYcTn

I need a silver, so far they only produced 2 of them lol

Edited by lollipop00

Are you serious right now

I have been trying to breed two non inbred reds over the past couple of days and they keep giving me either the wrong egg, no interest, no egg or refusal.

So I have now abandoned a spessartine, gold tinsel, xenos and coppers because they're not reds.

Are you serious right now

I have been trying to breed two non inbred reds over the past couple of days and they keep giving me either the wrong egg, no interest, no egg or refusal.

So I have now abandoned a spessartine, gold tinsel, xenos and coppers because they're not reds.

That, dear, is breeding at its finest.

Saw a chicken in the desert, I believe, and before I realized what it was... it was gone. dry.gif

Bred this : -removed link to protect egg/new owner from unwanted attention-

But was egglocked ;-;

Maybe whoever finds it will give it back for a reward? idk lol sad.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

-removed, comment would be better sent in PMs-

Missed a CB pyro in the volcano an hour ago. dry.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

-chat removed, comment would be better sent in PMs- Edited by rubyshoes

-chat removed, comment would be better sent in PMs-

~

My second gifted Spessartine grew up!

Okay. I'm so brain-dead at the moment, because I added that line above because I thought this was the Congrats Thread and I wanted it to stay on-topic. Ugh.

But well, here /is/ something: I saw the egg description "there is an egg hidden among the trees" and for SOME REASON I thought it was a Leetle Tree and clicked it. I already have a Leetle Tree and I honestly do not know why I even clicked on it in the first place.

But yeah. Stuck with an unwanted Imperial Fleshcrown because I'm sleep deprived (it's 6 in the morning hahah).

Edited by rubyshoes

There was a xenowyrm in the ap and i clicked it in time but a while before i had clicked another common egg without knowing so i was locked and missed out on the xenowyrm.... sad.gif

Several dragons I've been breeding for a zombie project have decided to rebel. It's like the closer we get to Halloween, the more stubborn they're being in their breeding. They must know I have a deadline rolleyes.gif

Have camped at the coast all week and nothing to show for it... no metals, no spessartines, no coppers, no Xenos! *pulls hair out* I did at least SEE two Thalassas on 5 minute refreshes, but they were not in the slot I was hovering, darnit. Picked up a Blusang today out of desperation, even though I don't need any more of those xd.png