Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

@kammo:

They cannot hatch before another 90 minutes have passed. They have very specific hatching time windows: Sunrise from 6am to 12 cavetime, and Sunset from 6pm to 12 cavetime. They cannot hatch in the hours between.

Oh right, somehow I thought there's no hours between.. So I have to wait till 6pm. Thanks for the info! smile.gif

My bad luck: received a teleport link to a 2nd gen soulpeace from a lovely person who bred it for me - still can't take it, I'm egg-locked.

My sister's bad luck: she bred two striped dragons to get a green one (the only color missing in her lineage project before the colors start rotating from scratch) - she gets a white.

Have yet to find a magma or thunder, so trying to trade a tinsel, blusang, and a Thuwed/Penk lined dragon...still no luck..Maybe trading isn't my thing, heh.

Have yet to find a magma or thunder, so trying to trade a tinsel, blusang, and a Thuwed/Penk lined dragon...still no luck..Maybe trading isn't my thing, heh.

I think you just may need to be more specific about what you have, e.g. by describing the lineage or simply linking to it.

I think you just may need to be more specific about what you have, e.g. by describing the lineage or simply linking to it.

Well I linked just the Thuwed/Penk, but I can link the others.

My bad luck realization is that I can only get one more egg. Faailll xd.png.

So I stayed up really late a few nights ago and started test breeding a bunch of my dragons, and got a ton of really promising results- especially with hybrid matches. Good luck, right? WRONG. I suck at keeping track of anything. I have to keep going back and forth between a million open tabs, several pieces of paper, and three computer screens trying to figure out what to influence, what CBs I need, what hybrids I need from what parentage, how to get all these and WHY DID I START SO MANY PROJECTS AT ONCE?!

It really isn't all that bad, but geez it's gonna take forever to make a Spreadsheet for all these.

Was gonna summon with my already made trip, ready to come here about my horrid luck. NOPE. IT FINALLY SHOWED UP YAYAYDSAHFFJSKGJDKJRH

Well, now I have a nice lined black-tip, blusang, and bronze tinsel stuck with me...son of a Mudkipz xd.png.

I noticed there was a bit of water on my phone's screen so I wiped it using the edge of my shirt...

...and I accidentally took a CB Guardian from the Volcano when I did that....*doh*

One of my reds gendered wrong, despite the influence. D: That is the first influence fail I have noticed so far. There may have been others, but they were not important enough to bother noticing.

I refreshed on 3 Xenowyrms and a gold today, and I've been hunting at the cave for straight 6 hours and still got nothing I want... I'm starting to think my hands are under a curse or something *nervous laugh*

Edited by accel0831

-removed, please read the thread warning on the first post- 

Maybe even less, they aren't so difficult to catch. They drop fairly often in my opinion. biggrin.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

Missed an Ice and a Thunder. Not even seeing any Xenos or metals.

edit: there it is, after hours. A Silver that I of course also missed. Stupid lag ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Haven't seen a single Xeno in some time and that's what I'm after! Maybe if start focusing on a different breed, Xenos will magically appear? wink.gif

I doubt so. I was actually looking for z-coded Sunsets/Sunrises. rolleyes.gif Not seen a single Xeno.

CB Whites are supposed to be very common, according to the wiki. And they did used to be. But now, they seem quite rare, I've been trying different biomes for hours, for past several days trying to get one. I see one, maybe two, but didn't get it in time.

I think Whites are rare now, like blacks.

Well I did some random breeding....

Bred my male 2G PB black alt with a CB female silver to see what'd happen (I was 99.9% sure a black would pop out), and this happened instead xd.png

It'll be a nice find for some lucky person in a few days.

My silvers are mocking me now when I breed them to a common ish mate and out pops a silver egg.

Also scroll locked myself with NO eggs at all. 18 hatchies. 11 of those are stripes. #goals xd.png

CB Whites are supposed to be very common, according to the wiki. And they did used to be. But now, they seem quite rare, I've been trying different biomes for hours, for past several days trying to get one. I see one, maybe two, but didn't get it in time.

I think Whites are rare now, like blacks.

I think they're only uncommon, and one of the more 'common' uncommons. I seem to see them in the biomes often enough, though I'm not collecting them myself so I haven't paid much attention to exactly how often. I don't think they disappear any faster than gemshards.

Edit: Been wanting another pyro for a while for a project, but no luck. I finally just saw one but flailed and missed due to sandwich. dry.gif

Edited by Gryphonic

Can't seem to spot any Alpine or Coast Xenowyrms.

I just need one of each and then I'm done with collecting CBs.

Edit: Been wanting another pyro for a while for a project, but no luck.  I finally just saw one but flailed and missed due to sandwich.  dry.gif

Aaah, the classic sandwich defence. Clever egg.

Edited by harlequinraven

....auto-ap'ed a magma I needed for an IOU.... put parents names as 'please return this magma egg' and 'PM EternallyShadow on forums'.

.....it's a gendered hatchie now, already named, and I haven't been contacted at all.

Frustrated.

Edited by EternallyShadow