Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Breeding time ....

These dragons don't show much interest in each other ....

Well, at least you're seeing them.  wink.gif

Missing them is much worse than not seeing them. *says the person that has now seen and missed EIGHT GOLDS IN THE LAST TWO DAYS*

Edited by Sylph264

Missing them is much worse than not seeing them. *says the person that has now seen and missed EIGHT GOLDS IN THE LAST TWO DAYS*

Hmm. I'm not sure I agree. If I see the golds, I can at least be telling myself that I have a chance. I can refresh on xeno eggs sometimes, and I'm seeing/catching silvers more often since the xeno release (that and more reported gold sightings have me wondering if TJ made a stealth adjustment to metals during the release, or if the new breed somehow altered their ratios). But reflexes and upgraded internet are worth nothing at all if I'm never in the right biome to see them. dry.gif

Hmm. I'm not sure I agree. If I see the golds, I can at least be telling myself that I have a chance. I can refresh on xeno eggs sometimes, and I'm seeing/catching silvers more often since the xeno release (that and more reported gold sightings have me wondering if TJ made a stealth adjustment to metals during the release, or if the new breed somehow altered their ratios). But reflexes and upgraded internet are worth nothing at all if I'm never in the right biome to see them. dry.gif

That is true but it causes me stress about thinking I'm not good enough to catch it especially since I have a iou for one, which causes me stress when I miss it because I imagine the person I owe to just getting more and more mad and impatient at me.

That is true but it causes me stress about thinking I'm not good enough to catch it especially since I have a iou for one, which causes me stress when I miss it because I imagine the person I owe to just getting more and more mad and impatient at me.

You owe someone a CB Gold? Yeah, that's bad luck.

~

My bad luck is that there's no such thing as Incubate for hatchlings. I've been hatchie-locked for what feels like forever.

Oh look, it didn't alt. What kind of deity do I have to appease in order to get one of these elusive dark green menaces??

Don't want to brag, but I've had many successful alt vine breedings, so if you ever need one, send me a PM and next time I'm unlocked I'll breed a series of vine eggs on my scroll. Hopefully some of them will hatch as alts. biggrin.gif

My current bad luck is being scroll locked and I feel like hunting. sad.gif

Somehow, all but one of my 5 new release hatchies gendered male while I was away so now I have to go find some more and sacrifice egg slots I was going to use to grow future lineage project. .-.

Gifted someone who's been here a couple years a low gen simmer so they could have some trading fodder with the babies. In the post, I did state that the shimmer was a gift, and to use the babies for help.

I just found that shimmer in the trades by that same person. Really upset me, don't want confrontation, but it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Not cool.

Gifted someone who's been here a couple years a low gen simmer so they could have some trading fodder with the babies. In the post, I did state that the shimmer was a gift, and to use the babies for help.

I just found that shimmer in the trades by that same person. Really upset me, don't want confrontation, but it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Not cool.

That is a bummer, really. sad.gif

all 3 of my 2G prizes decided this week was strike week xd.png 2 fails and 1 no egg welp no trade fodder for me right now tongue.gif

Keep in mind that this is supposed to just be a light hearted thread to post about a little bad luck as shown in the first post. It isn't to be used to rant/vent or to upset/accuse other users. If the thread is abused in the above manner it will be closed.

This will be added to the first post.

refusals. bloody infurating refusals

a 4G prize line i've had for a full month and never bred gets one person who wants a baby from it and refuses my only blasted CB Ribbon Dancer.

then i try one of my other 4g lines that just grew up to one of my CB Heartstealers to continue the line and glomp to someone and the brat refuses also.

for anyone counting i've bred a total of 3 lines today (all never been bred) and its been refusal - shimmer - refusal.

user posted image

thats it, not breeding anymore today xd.png

Edited by Red2111

I got another one.

I saw a Gold Wyvren egg in alpine. ( I was in fast refresh mode for some reason and had hit refresh) refresh started but I quickly clicked on the egg. Another egg was in the spot, the wyvren egg gone.

So, in a fit of geniousness, I had my vampire bite the CB egg. Egg died. So now, dead egg still holding a spot on my scroll for 24 hours ....

I got another one.

I saw a Gold Wyvren egg in alpine. ( I was in fast refresh mode for some reason and had hit refresh) refresh started but I quickly clicked on the egg. Another egg was in the spot, the wyvren egg gone.

So, in a fit of geniousness, I had my vampire bite the CB egg. Egg died. So now, dead egg still holding a spot on my scroll for 24 hours ....

lol i can relate to that one *nods*

it rolled off finally, but there was a dead white egg on my scroll because of that exact situation, tho mine was out of frustration of missing a Xenowyrm xd.png

Chrono x M Magma finally bred the xeno egg I needed. And I didn't realize I was locked, so.....

Yeah, if anyone finds that in a few days, please contact me! sad.gif

(and all the other pairings of that had 'no interest' this time around, so that's a long setback.)

....oh, NOW an egg hatched, 2 min later. *headdesk*

Someone trying to veiw bomb me after catching a couple of CB Xenos. laugh.gif

I guess I'll have to keep an eye on things but I've never had any problems not even with CB Golds or 2nd gen prizes I just found this rather funny.

Someone trying to veiw bomb me after catching a couple of CB Xenos. laugh.gif

I guess I'll have to keep an eye on things but I've never had any problems not even with CB Golds or 2nd gen prizes I just found this rather funny.

That's awful D: Darn view bombers D: I got view bombed a while back from catching a CB Silver and 3 CB Spessartines (it got fogged quickly though)

Favorite of the new sprites is the female.

6/7 gender male.

>=(

Thank God these aren't super rare and actually appear fairly often in the cave. xd.png

Finally bred a tinsel for someone that's been waiting months.

Egg locked.

FML.

Finally bred a tinsel for someone that's been waiting months.

Egg locked.

FML.

If I see it I'll try and send it back to you ^^