Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Finally bred a tinsel for someone that's been waiting months.

Egg locked.

FML.

Maybe you could change the name of the parents for a bit to something like "contact Taerar in the forum"?

Missed a CB Chrono sleep.gif

Skipped over a CB Silver sad.gif

Edited by lollipop00

Finally bred a tinsel for someone that's been waiting months.

Egg locked.

FML.

Although I'm very bad at catching Ap stuff, I'll try to get it back for you! smile.gif

Oh, and missed a ton of CB golds this week.

I need a male frozen Green Gemshard hatchie but I've hatched about 50 gemshards and NONE OF THEM WERE GREEN. I have no idea why.

@lollipop and doublelift -- at least you've seen it! I haven't even seen a single xeno/silver/gold! ;~;

Also that feeling when a caveblocker blocks the cave so much the eggs don't change.

And then discover that the eggs in the OTHER biomes already changed.

Cave why ;~:

Edited by Pandalf

Camped in the biomes for hours and saw no Xenowyrms but did catch a CB Brown Copper, CB Silver, CB Chicken, and CB Red Dorsal ;_;

Why do silvers appear when I need xenos xd.png I caught a silver yesterday and another one just now tongue.gif

Missed a GORGEOUS purebred stripe egg in the AP, I am locked..I am so obsessed with stripes now...need more >.<

I'm going to cry. I bred my silver to the wrong specklethroat which wasnt cb and they produced a silver egg. What do I do.

For last half a year I camp mostly at forest to catch leetle tree, ten minutes ago I saw first leetle tree in biome ever, and my connection crashed when I clicked on it so I didn't catch it sad.gif I'm so sad that they can't be traded, I'll never get one :/

Xenos for me too sad.gif I missed the release and had a super busy July so I am just now getting some time to hunt for them and there are none! *tantrum*

So, the last dragon that I needed for a Trio grew up. I was excited to know that I could finally start trying to summon a GoN, but guess what? Egglocked.

On the July release, I got two eggs ... incubated one male/one female.

They grew to adults .... yay! Time to breed ...

The two dragons refuse to go near each other ....

I'm going to cry. I bred my silver to the wrong specklethroat which wasnt cb and they produced a silver egg. What do I do.

That happened to me too sad.gif It was the first time I bred my CB Silver to a 2nd gen Speckle and of course they had to make a shiny...

7 of my Spirit Wards gendered male.

1 is female.

I have 3 ungendered.

Hopefully they don't turn out male.

7 of my Spirit Wards gendered male.

1 is female.

I have 3 ungendered.

Hopefully they don't turn out male.

Thank God they are a fairly common release so you can easily catch more, and hatchling trade threads can always be useful. wink.gif

My only 2 Spirit Ward's refused each other. I want to make a PB lineage from them dry.gif

Guess it's back to more hunting!

This hatched overnight without me knowing and I didn't even influence it v_v now all I can do is pray

Oh sheesh my prayers with you.

Wasn't thinking and didn't remember I have an IOU to fill with a trio set - bred a magma - it auto ap'ed. ;-;

Bad luck so far... last five egg batches all died....

And last 4 times I used earthquake at least two eggs died... mad.gif

Bad luck so far... last five egg batches all died....

And last 4 times I used earthquake at least two eggs died... mad.gif

use more hatcheries? and stop earthquaking =P thats usually a bad idea

Edited by linda3.0

Haven't seen a single CB Blusang since their release. Still after a female so I can finally have a proper breeding pair.

I've also missed every Xeno I've seen in the cave...which is a grand total of three xd.png. I don't tend to have much luck with cb metals either, aside from Golden Wyverns, I've been playing since 2009! Hopefully I'll get lucky one day xd.png

Edited by Shadow-Lugia-XD001

Missed a Chrono sleep.gif

Please just let me catch a Xenowyrm D: