Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

This solstice absolutely refuses to give me a gold. It's always, "no egg was produced." It has been over a year.

She should have gendered male to mate my other female thalassa from silver dry.gif

Also, always She should have produced a thalassa and not a silver egg to continue that lineage!

Edited by Iside

I'd like to grab a hellfire from the cave... none are showing up yet. sad.gif

I'd like to grab a hellfire from the cave... none are showing up yet. sad.gif

How many do you need? I keep seeing them when I'm looking for other things.

Got it later, Ruby Eyes, thanks. wub.gif

I hoped that one of my soulpeace babies (the newest that I have) would spontaneously gender female, but no. A male. Oh, well, at least he's a name holder until I get another 2nd gen soulpeace female. smile.gif

Aeugh *bangs head on table*

missed TWO Mageia Xeno's in the Cave

All my gemshards lately have been hatching either azure or jade and I'd really like some rubies as well.

Missed a CB Copper AND a CB Silver today, both in Alpine. (cry)

-- I snagged a Gemshard just after the Silver, though, so that's some consolation.

Edited by Kazeko

Saw a paper egg for the first time in a while, and refreshed a few times, undecided. I've fallen behind on my s2 hatchie collection, but I wasn't sure I wanted to take up a full-time egg slot at the beginning of a possible release weekend for anything less than cb metals or xenos.

Oh well. dry.gif

Edit: Another paper appeared. I decided I'd take it. Already taken. Backpaged and refreshed - pyro egg! The reason I was camping the Volcano in the first place! Already taken. Bah!

Then I missed another pyro just a few minutes later. Note to self - having part of your attention on an IM conversation is not conducive to hunting rares.

Son of a censorkip.gif .

Edited by Gryphonic

Giving an IOU for multiples of a caveblocker, and then not seeing one incave for days, let alone lucking into them in the AP. Any other time they would be all over the place. rolleyes.gif

Giving an IOU for multiples of a caveblocker, and then not seeing one incave for days, let alone lucking into them in the AP. Any other time they would be all over the place. rolleyes.gif

If you need some help do let me know, I'd be happy to help you get more of them in a shorter time span! wub.gif Just tell me what you're looking for and I'll join in. smile.gif

I have a bleeding moon egg that I desperately want to put into hatcheries and free an egg slot, but I still haven't influenced it and I really want it to be a male, but I don't have a single male available for influence until later today or even tomorrow. And patience is not really a virtue that I have most of the time. dry.gif

I've been trying to catch some coppers and pyralspites form alpine. Do they even exist? Okay, I did get a copper last month, but I haven't even seen an almandine. A gold, a silver, a chicken and a paper, but not a polished stone in sight. Argh, how rare are these things!? And no nebulas either. I thought those at least are uncommon, but apparently they're rare too sad.gif

I've been trying to catch some coppers and pyralspites form alpine. Do they even exist? Okay, I did get a copper last month, but I haven't even seen an almandine. A gold, a silver, a chicken and a paper, but not a polished stone in sight. Argh, how rare are these things!? And no nebulas either. I thought those at least are uncommon, but apparently they're rare too sad.gif

Same thing here... It is quite frustrating, I've been lurking the cave constantly and I haven't been able to catch any almandine. I've got some Xenos, they are quite easy to spot but those polish stones in the Alpine and Coast biome are getting me crazy mad.gif

Edited by yaquiidru

Same thing here... It is quite frustrating, I've been lurking the cave constantly and I haven't been able to catch any almandine. I've got some Xenos, they are quite easy to spot but those polish stones in the Alpine and Coast biome are getting me crazy mad.gif

They are there. A couple of weeks or such ago, I caught two Almandines in 3 hours. Obviously there were no interesting trades asking for them and I ended gifting.

Bad luck: forgot to influence egg sad.gif /bangs head against desk.

They are there. A couple of weeks or such ago, I caught two Almandines in 3 hours. Obviously there were no interesting trades asking for them and I ended gifting.

Bad luck: forgot to influence egg sad.gif /bangs head against desk.

No interest in CAVEBORN ALMANDINES? My God! I see them much less than CB silvers! ohmy.gif

Current bad luck? Being locked, I have to wait a lot to have at least one egg slot.

Almandines may be as rare as golds, for some baffling reason. I don't see them either, though I do find and catch Spessartines if I'm in coast often enough. I see silvers from time to time, but I have only seen one almandine since the release. Fortunately for me I don't care for bright fuschia dragons, but they would be a nice trade object.

Nebs I see very frequently... *Clicks over to desert* There's one right now, not joking. I seen them two at a time sometimes.

Obviously there were no interesting trades asking for them and I ended gifting.

blink.gif

Man, you should have posted the Almandine egg itself. I promise you there would have been bids. I see them asked for in the same line as silvers and golds most of the time!

No interest in CAVEBORN ALMANDINES? My God! I see them much less than CB silvers! ohmy.gif

Current bad luck? Being locked, I have to wait a lot to have at least one egg slot.

My bad... I'm too lazy to post trades so in general I just browse the threads looking for people that want something I've available. That particular week people seemed to be after everything but Almandines. But the gifting is fun too, so no complaints.

Bad luck (or maybe just stupidity) just realized that I tried to breed the same pair that refused last time.

What is your current bad luck? Right now I'm egg locked and trying to get rid of three uncommons eggs so maybe I will be able to catch some Xenos or maybe a mitical Almandine/Spessartine. I think I should lurk coast since everybody agree that those spessartine are more common than the others xd.png

Been lurking in the Coast for about an hour (mainly for a Spessartine), wait at almost all the 5 minute egg drops and two hourly ones, LITERALLY nothing. No rares and only a few uncommons. I didn't actually see anything rare, only a Summer Seasonal when I switched to the Forest/Jungle biome. I don't know if i'm looking in the right places or not, but nothing seems to be working for me in terms of Caveborns.

I've never seen a Spessartine in the Coast in all my time. I'm wondering if they've virtually gone extinct or something..

Been lurking in the Coast for about an hour (mainly for a Spessartine), wait at almost all the 5 minute egg drops and two hourly ones, LITERALLY nothing. No rares and only a few uncommons. I didn't actually see anything rare, only a Summer Seasonal when I switched to the Forest/Jungle biome. I don't know if i'm looking in the right places or not, but nothing seems to be working for me in terms of Caveborns.

I've never seen a Spessartine in the Coast in all my time. I'm wondering if they've virtually gone extinct or something..

I missed the release (was on hiatus and regret it so much) I haven't seen any almandines and only one spessartine months ago in the beginning of may (which I got thank goodness).

I don't normally hunt in the coast or alpine but I would say spessartines are showing up a bit more than almandines.

My bad luck is no chronos showing up. Boooring

Edited by RecycledHeart