Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

My husband wiggled and jostled my arm, just as I clicked on the CB astrapi I've been hunting for laugh.gif

I still don't have one of the little buggers lol.

;-; Tried gifting two nice eggs, the person didn't take them, and somebody viewbombed them to hatch, thus breaking the Trade sad.gif Dangit, I froze one of them..maybe I'll send the other again.

Cave refreshed and I saw TWO Magma's next to each other, could have grabbed both if I hadn't grabbed an egg from the AP

well, at least I got one ;_;

*Just missed a CB Thunder. Welp.

Edited by Seghs

user posted image

is this real life

ow

i've been trying the same pairing too (wanted to do astrapi x gold but don't have any cb gold's xd.png)

*SIGH* Magma and Thunder were ready to breed....Thunder produced nothing (at least it wasn't rejection!) and Magma produced his mates egg ._. What the Kipz guys ;-;

Whoops! Guess that's the risk I take when I breed while locked, but that was pretty unexpected. xd.png Maybe this means that the Yellow-Crowned Dragons are catching up a bit.

I've been hunting all day, and only just realized that I'm locked when I tried to breed something out of boredom ... o_o At least I didn't see/miss anything nice.

I've been waiting so impatiently on an important trade it's killing me! I just want to know if it'll go through or not so I can set up my own trades sad.gif

I'd been so focused on waiting for the word "Mana" to pop up (looking for pyros), that I moved my mouse away from the silver that appeared right under it!

The same evening I decide I want to expand my silver/deep sea checker by another generation.... censorkip.gif

Two out of three gemshard eggs hatched and gave me... hatchlings of the wrong colors.

I forgot I was scroll locked...and...and...I bred a blue stripe egg from a female Astrapi xenowyrm....

at least someone lucky will find it in the AP in a few days...

*Sigh* I kept track of the EXACT time, 12:28 is the hour it goes down...today, 4:27 IT DIED. It was supposed to be a Neglected experiment..I had it all written down and planned, I watched it close to the 27/28 mark...always 28..so why the heck did it die early?!!??!

*Falls over* Never gonna get one..UGHGHHGHGHG. dry.gif

Missed a CB Silver in the cave and instead accidentally grabbed a Speckle-throat.... dry.gif

My ND egg died because the stupid Kill action failed to load properly. Third time it's happened to me, I am getting more than a little cross about it. dry.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

just missed the most gorgeous silver x prize checker ever, in the AP

congrats to the lucky catcher!

"The dragons don't really show much interest in each other."

Sigh. Why can't you breed a Shimmer for once? It's been months...