Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Nope, now we have four glowy eggs. sad.gif

This egg resembles a glowing stone..............(Sun/moonstone)

This egg has a faint green glow around it......(Black)

This egg gives off a beautiful glow................(Silver)

This egg glows from within..........................(New release)

Five?

This egg is glowing as brightly as the sun.

Five?

This egg is glowing as brightly as the sun.

Dang, I knew I was missing one! laugh.gif

Nope, now we have four glowy eggs. sad.gif

This egg resembles a glowing stone..............(Sun/moonstone)

This egg has a faint green glow around it......(Black)

This egg gives off a beautiful glow................(Silver)

This egg glows from within..........................(New release)

What's the problem? At least they are different descriptions. Unlike the various "This egg has strange markings on it." we have.

Saw a CB silver, didn't realize it was a silver, wasted time looking it up, screamed in happiness when it was still there, clicked it, someone took it

ARGH!

refreshed over a CB gold while looking for xenos to offer in a trade and also just realized i coulda used the gold for trade fodder as well... sleep.gif and lets not forget my constant trade offer rejections mad.gif

So I'm hunting for xenos right cuz I need them for ious. Guess what I get instead.

A cb silver.

I don't need a silver gosh

I'll take a gold but any silver is just going to be given away unless it has a cool code.

Lol I'm bet I'm the only person to complain about getting a silver

So I'm hunting for xenos right cuz I need them for ious. Guess what I get instead.

A cb silver.

I don't need a silver gosh

I'll take a gold but any silver is just going to be given away unless it has a cool code.

Lol I'm bet I'm the only person to complain about getting a silver

Instead of giving it away why not trade it for xeno babies? I mean I would totally take that silver off your hands lol

My bad luck is missing CB Metals, really wish I could catch one.

Well right now I need two chrono babies male and female

and then 7 random chronos.

Seriously I wish silvers and golds traded 1:1

That's my bad luck. If they did I could have gotten a gold waaaay sooner and be done with this iou. All I seem to catch is silvers. 4 silver this month that I caught and I have seen 7 in total.

Only saw two golds this month and missed them both

Aaand first mana I see all day is taken by someone else thanks to the lag

Edited by RecycledHeart

For all those having bad luck, here is something to cheer you up:

user posted image

This stupid big hole new release that has been big holed and ER for like an hour now and steadily gaining views and unique views to no effect.

Seventh caveborn Gold I've seen in the last DAY. Seventh caveborn Gold I've missed. >:( Dear Scripters: I hate you.

If you dare tell me not catching them is better than not seeing them, I will probably bite your head off.

*cries* two refusals, back to back.

it took me months to build her only for Bauble to decide she wasn't good enough.

but Bauble i can live with. i was able to get another balloon today.

and of course ... Bauble proceeds to refuse her

dry.gif

*takes her 5 foot 3 inch self and pins the bloody bronze shimmer dragon to the wall and puts my finger in his stubborn face and gives him the 'glare of death' *

listen you. i dont know what your problem is with balloons, but get over it.

it took many months to get a baby with the perfect pattern and generation to give you a mate worth your lineage. so get over your not liking balloons!

the next time Teriyaki and Cult produce a balloon gal, you're going to like her and you're going to give me a shimmer egg on your first try to make up for the headache you've caused; or momma is gonna have a new pair of bronze color boots.

ya dig what i'm saying compadre.

was all excited about a dragon pairing that i thought woulda looked good together (female glacius drake x male shimmer) only to remember well crap drakes cant breed with anything but other drakes (xd.png bad luck for me cuz it will never be able to happen lol)

Not being able to find that many green dragon eggs in the volcano. When they do appear, they are easy to catch, but I rarely see them.

Not being able to find that many green dragon eggs in the volcano. When they do appear, they are easy to catch, but I rarely see them.

Just to make sure: Green as in Pebbles?

Just to make sure: Green as in Pebbles?

Yeah. Then again, I'm not online all the time, or when I do see them, I'm locked so I barely ever pick them up. tongue.gif

Anyway, my current bad luck is not realizing that I'm egg-locked, breeding an even gen undine egg from alt parents, and... it auto-ed.

Not really my current bad luck, since this problem has existed for me since I joined DC 5 years ago, but I cannot for the life of me get an Alt Vine. I've raised a small army of Vines trying to get an Alt, with no luck. Fingers crossed for the 2G Vine egg I just picked up from the AP and incubated. dry.gif

My only CB brown coppers just refused.

Nevermind I'll find

Someone like you....

Not really my current bad luck, since this problem has existed for me since I joined DC 5 years ago, but I cannot for the life of me get an Alt Vine. I've raised a small army of Vines trying to get an Alt, with no luck. Fingers crossed for the 2G Vine egg I just picked up from the AP and incubated. dry.gif

Oh look, it didn't alt. What kind of deity do I have to appease in order to get one of these elusive dark green menaces??

Oh look, it didn't alt. What kind of deity do I have to appease in order to get one of these elusive dark green menaces??

Stalk tigerkralle or send a pm? She is doing a vine project and doesn't keep those that alt. I see them in the trade threads from time to time, maybe you can work something out.

Edited by Tawanda001

My metals refusing to give me Any kind of Metal eggs.

For months Now they've not bred true once.

While i see Everyone breeding 2nd gen metals from xeno's..

Mine gave me fails and refusals (all 30 of them)

My metals refusing to give me Any kind of Metal eggs.

For months Now they've not bred true once.

While i see Everyone breeding 2nd gen metals from xeno's..

Mine gave me fails and refusals (all 30 of them)

With 6 cb metals guess how many shinies they all produced in total.

Just one