Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Missed a CB Mageia and a CB Chrono just mere minutes from each other.

I just want Xenowyrms lol

Edited by lollipop00

Nooooooooooooooooooo

I accidentally autoabandoned a Chrono from M Magma egg to the AP a few days ago. I've been obsessively refreshing in hopes of recovering it tonight. I saw a chrono egg go by and pounced - whoops, not mine. laugh.gif

45 minutes of f5 spam and eyestrain later, I saw my own egg... and missed it.

*whimpers*

i just missed a gold in cave because i accidently hit the refresh key twice so as soon as it loaded i saw it and then the page refreshed again ;_;

I'm so tired of this never-ending lag in the cave, I'm usually a good catch but lately I can't grab a thing! sad.gif

Still can't see Astrapi's or Thalassa's.

I kinda wish egg limits were higher (coulda stocked up on Xenos during the release), but I understand why they are there.

Nooooooooooooooooooo

I accidentally autoabandoned a Chrono from M Magma egg to the AP a few days ago. I've been obsessively refreshing in hopes of recovering it tonight. I saw a chrono egg go by and pounced - whoops, not mine. laugh.gif

45 minutes of f5 spam and eyestrain later, I saw my own egg... and missed it.

*whimpers*

Of course you did. You cannot grab an egg whose last owner you were.

Of course you did. You cannot grab an egg whose last owner you were.

I have definitely picked up the same egg more than once in the AP, as long as a few minutes have gone by. I notice mostly when sorting through holiday floods looking for nonmessies, but I noticed it a few times during the raffle massbreeds.

Hmm. Although I guess you're saying that that's only happening because someone else had touched it in between, though I have no way of checking that.

Try it with an egg of a breed that nobody wants when there's *not* a whole bunch of people trying to pick cherries from a massbreeding event (as which holidays technically can be labelled, too).

Pick up an egg, drop it, and then try grabbing it from the AP for the next hour or so while it keeps floating through the AP, until someone finally decides they have use for that breed. xd.png

I am not seeing any Xenowyrms either. I really want one more of Forest, Jungle, Alpine and Desert.

Also, I never see Golds and I missed two over the last few days. DX

Saw a Mageia yesterday, missed it, saw a CB Silver replace it, phone's wifi dies just as I try to grab it.

and I've caught more silvers than I have missed...

Got online, went to the Alpine to poke around and saw a Gold and then...!

Guess who forgot they were egg locked

and miraculously when I refreshed it was still there, taunting me and I couldn't grab it dry.gif

Just had black-alt-fails #42 and #43

Alt-fail #25 from pair #1 ... http://dragcave.net/progeny/5tEb1

Alt-fail #18 from pair #2 ... http://dragcave.net/progeny/Abhhc

That's *43* consecutive black eggs without a single alt from those pairs.

Of *course* the lineage relies on an Alt for the next generation. Their marrow mates await them this Halloween (and last Halloween ...)

Of *course* the lineage relies on an Alt for the next generation. Their marrow mates await them this Halloween (and last Halloween ...)

I hate those! I have a pair of vines that seems to produce an alt every time I don't keep the egg, never when I keep it. >_>

Ouch! You're not giving me much hope of getting an alt from this pair - they don't even like breeding eggs all that much, and I need an alt as a mate for him. :<

Literally just spent 3 hours in the AP, trying to catch an egg back for someone, and when the egg has the right hour to be caught? Cousin decides to force me out of the house. The egg is with someone else now, ugh sleep.gif

Edited by Doublelift

Literally all my Spirit Wards are turning up male, even my most recent hatchie, which I definitely influenced female a while ago. I have just one female out of seven Spirit Wards and if this goes on, I'm going to have to trade eggs I might need for just for a few of them. sad.gif Hopefully my next egg won't gender incorrectly..

Edited by lovecats99

Main computer does not work too well now. There are no viruses I know of since we did a removal, but EVERY TIME, whether just turning it on or doing anything, it force powersaves, so I can't click out of it. I HATE IT. All of yesterday I could not get in...sigh...At least I have my Ipad/mothers laptop..Haahhhh.

A disaster... I had the prefect pair, and they refused... unreplaceable... they were meant to breed Fish and Ships, as a pun on fish and chips. =( I specially caught q5HIP to breed with YFl5H, and they refused. I very rarely have such code luck, so I can't imagine catching a CB replacement, of any breed, never mind such fitting breeds.

A disaster... I had the prefect pair, and they refused... unreplaceable... they were meant to breed Fish and Ships, as a pun on fish and chips. =( I specially caught q5HIP to breed with YFl5H, and they refused. I very rarely have such code luck, so I can't imagine catching a CB replacement, of any breed, never mind such fitting breeds.

I feel your pain. I've had some really perfect code pairings refuse and it kills me every time because they are absolutely irreplaceable. sad.gif

user posted image

i missed a gold AGAIN and silver, i panicked seeing both i... im dead inside...

user posted image

i missed a gold AGAIN and silver, i panicked seeing both i... im dead inside...

BOTH IN A SINGLE DROP?! ohmy.gif Oh, my! sad.gif

Wow. Looks like I would've cried upon seeing that. xd.png

Soooooo many "no egg was produced" lately. It is getting me really miffed! I will never get to my 500 at this rate. sad.gif