Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I finally got the guts to bite my very first egg with my only vampire, a lovely girl from a prize line, and the egg happened to repulse xd.png

my very first bite in a way, failed, and succeeded xd.png

I was planning to do a male Frostbite x female Black Tea checker. Already had the pairs picked out. Bred them today to see what I could get. Apparently, this is what I could get: no interest and a refusal.

It's an easy fix and altogether not a big deal, but seriously, I can breed Silvers more easily than this. rolleyes.gif

Saw a gold at the 2 am hour drop. First one I've seen all month and I missed it. Great.

Edit I really want to go to sleep too. But I need to catch a gold.

Edited by RecycledHeart

Saw a gold at the 2 am hour drop. First one I've seen all month and I missed it. Great.

Edit I really want to go to sleep too. But I need to catch a gold.

In the Volcano, right? I missed it too sad.gif

In the Volcano, right? I missed it too sad.gif

Yup it was the volcano

Well if people go crazy over this new release that should mean that another will pop up sooner.

Skipped right over a CB Silver in the Desert sleep.gif

Sigh...

For a while the viewbomber had left me alone so I thought it might be safe to leave my more common eggs unfogged. Well, I was gone for a day and a half, and when I came back on they both were killed by sickness. Thanks a heap. Now for sure I will ALWAYS remember to fog them. Why did I think they would ever leave me alone?

Sigh...

For a while the viewbomber had left me alone so I thought it might be safe to leave my more common eggs unfogged. Well, I was gone for a day and a half, and when I came back on they both were killed by sickness. Thanks a heap. Now for sure I will ALWAYS remember to fog them. Why did I think they would ever leave me alone?

I'm so sorry to hear that happened. I would be more than happy to replace the eggs that you lost.

Have you tried hiding your scroll?

Sigh...

This is why I always fog my eggs and hatchies now. No one seems to be safe anymore. The only time I unfog is it I am trading/gifting or it is about to hatch/grow up.

Well I don't want to hide my scroll because I'm a part of several lineage projects and I want people to be able to see my scroll for that. Thanks for the concern, but it was my fault I didn't fog them before I went offline last. Next time I will always be sure to fog newly laid eggs. It was a CB Speckle-throat and a CB Z'Colossal I lost. Not a huge deal. Now if they were rares...then I'd be REALLY mad.

Sigh...

What, again?! blink.gif That's really mean! That's why I'm keeping my scroll hidden by the time some suggested changes are made on the site. Knowing that no egg is safe, even the most common possible, makes me realize that it's all the work of malice and that my scroll should be hidden until further notice. mad.gif

I have some Xenowyrms now, But I originally offered a CB Summer to trade for one earlier today, after about an hour of impatience i cancel the trade and abandon the egg because i went hunting for new Releases. low and behold, I check some of the trading forums and someone was asking for a CB summer and was willing to give a Xenowyrm. and Internal screaming ensued.

Edited by ThatCoolOfAChick

Missed a cb silver in the alpine because I got in confused with the new release

*sigh* two glowy eggs now. So much confusion.

Trying to get that new release egg on my phone, the ones I tapped on were always taken up until I accidentally grabbed a Sunstone dragon egg instead.

Also, the countless times I missed one of those Avatar of Destruction/Creation/Change.

Missed a cb silver in the alpine because I got in confused with the new release

*sigh* two glowy eggs now. So much confusion.

Nope, now we have four glowy eggs. sad.gif

This egg resembles a glowing stone..............(Sun/moonstone)

This egg has a faint green glow around it......(Black)

This egg gives off a beautiful glow................(Silver)

This egg glows from within..........................(New release)

Hey, at least you're SEEING them. I still have trouble seeing Xenos.

Yeah but I need one for an iou and its really really bothering me thats it taking me this long to get one.

*STARTS SCREAMING CLUB*