Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I missed the release (was on hiatus and regret it so much) I haven't seen any almandines and only one spessartine months ago in the beginning of may (which I got thank goodness).

I don't normally hunt in the coast or alpine but I would say spessartines are showing up a bit more than almandines.

My bad luck is no chronos showing up. Boooring

I was away from Dragon Cave for I think about 2 years, thinking it wouldn't matter if I missed a few releases. I've caught up with most breeds of dragons which releases I missed, but Pyralspites (not so much Pyropes) are just being impossible for me. I did manage to grab a CB Almandine a few months ago though, so i'm slowly getting there, I guess.

Edited by lovecats99

I missed a Paper Dragon and hhh-

I'm sad because I tried being fast and failed ;v;

My friends on Skype got to see my reaction to losing it and I feel bad for them

Edit: And I miss a cheese; How lovely.

Edit-ier edit: I got a paper but I am still sad I missed that other one

Edited by Joalexik

Been lurking in the Coast for about an hour (mainly for a Spessartine), wait at almost all the 5 minute egg drops and two hourly ones, LITERALLY nothing. No rares and only a few uncommons. I didn't actually see anything rare, only a Summer Seasonal when I switched to the Forest/Jungle biome. I don't know if i'm looking in the right places or not, but nothing seems to be working for me in terms of Caveborns.

I've never seen a Spessartine in the Coast in all my time. I'm wondering if they've virtually gone extinct or something..

I've seen 2 Spessartines, didn't catch either. :/

I've seen 2 Spessartines, didn't catch either. :/

laugh.gif I saw the same two.

Though I was looking for a spessartine just to send it to a random player in this thread as a gift, but oh well. rolleyes.gif

After months of hoping for an opportunity to get a mate for her, I was incredibly lucky and got him in a trade. They would have been a PERFECT couple ... but of course, they refused. Q_Q

Come on, Dragon Cave, sometimes you're just not fair. ^^" After all, my only CB Bright Pink already refused my only CB Yulebuck, that should have been enough bad luck for years! xd.png

No interest in CAVEBORN ALMANDINES? My God! I see them much less than CB silvers! ohmy.gif

Current bad luck? Being locked, I have to wait a lot to have at least one egg slot.

Actually, I see them less than even CB Golds >.>

I saw 4 CB Golds over the past few days (but only snagged one ;_; ), while I haven't seen an Almandine since their release. As of now, I still only have one CB Almandine pair, which I know is more than some people, but I'd still like to have at least 2 pairs, in case of refusals.

They are there. A couple of weeks or such ago, I caught two Almandines in 3 hours. Obviously there were no interesting trades asking for them and I ended gifting.

Bad luck: forgot to influence egg sad.gif /bangs head against desk.

I've seen people offering 2 cb silvers for just 1 wink.gif

you should really put them up for trade next time biggrin.gif

I saw an Astrapi Xeno gendered hatchie in the AP and missed it. Viewed its page, and it was CAVE BORN

I almost cried tbh sad.gif

*Edit oh then of course I see one in the Alpine and miss it. GREAT

Edited by Seghs

Just saw a Spessartine in the coast, clicked on it and didn't get it... mad.gif

That makes two of us, then. Also missed a CB Silver in the Coast, too. :/

Is anyone else having TONS of no interests from breedings?

I'm trying to do my weekly BSA breeding so people get more BSA eggs from the ap, but I've bred all my reds (probably aruns 6-7 pairs or more) and literally only 1 egg from ALL of them! My Magi's produced about 3 eggs, pinks 1, and purples none at all!

All the pairs have produced eggs often but this week...its as if they never bred at all. D:

My Vampires, as always, are being problematic babies. They've gone from killing all their bites to repulsing them.

My IOU pair, my silver and Desipis, are STILL refusing to breed.

To top it off, not only did I see an Ice in the cave, saw a Cheese too and missed both...

My Vampires, as always, are being problematic babies. They've gone from killing all their bites to repulsing them.

My IOU pair, my silver and Desipis, are STILL refusing to breed.

To top it off, not only did I see an Ice in the cave, saw a Cheese too and missed both...

If you need a silver x desipis maybe I can help! I have CBs of both breeds, just ask if you need an extra hand! wink.gif

My bad luck is that I wanted to breed two 2nd gen blusangs (pbs) and I only got one. Oh well, I'll breed the other one next week! biggrin.gif

I had my third ever influence fail. It's honestly kind of impressive that I've had such a good track record with them.

Well, my influhatch spree that's seen me have 21 hatchlings at a time for the past week or so is about to come to an end.

Not because I've run out of Reds, like you'd think.

I've (almost) run out of Pinks; one female and two male left. And there's no point, to me, in picking up lineaged eggs without a Pink egg to Influence it with.

Ah well, it's been a good run. Maybe I should focus on breeding my Pinks for a while, eh?

I think I am being view bombed..I got a CB Brown Copper from the volcano a few hours ago and there's several views on it now. I don't recall putting it in hatcheries. Same with a purebred nebula egg I bred for someone.

Fogged the copper for safety, I hope my other dragons are fine.

I had one of my Vampire Dragons bite a Skywing I found in the AP. I was going to put it back for someone else. But then I read...

'Cardianahk bites through the egg, cracking it open and killing the embryo inside.'

I had to read it twice before it kicked in. I am a baby murderer. unsure.gif I feel terrible. sad.gif

I promised someone a stripe from my Holly YEARS ago before I went inactive. Finally back and ready to breed, so of course they refuse to go near each other. ><

Missed a CB Silver in the Desert.

Was it the one at the 3:30(ish?) drop lol?

I missed that one too cause I thought it was a stupid glowing dragon thing. At least it was replaced with a Cheese I snagged but still sad.gif

I missed a CB Dino because I was locked. I also missed two gaia xenos and a silver in AP for the same reason

Managed to get the cb gold wyvern I needed though, I am hoping it genders right.