Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I've just bred about 7 or 8 female Ices x male Moonstones and none of them gave me an egg! D: Nor Ice... Nor Moonstone either!!! sad.gif

My bad luck has been with trying to catch that ONE remaining CB Xeno I want for my goals of a breeding pair of each kind... a male Gaia. tongue.gif

They just REFUSE to come to me. Wel, will keep hunting and MAYBE my luck will change.

Not finding my 2nd CB Gaia and/or Chrono for the breeding pair ...

I thought I had 5 slots open, and was hunting in the Forest. Turns out I only had four, and just as I filled my last one, a Xeno egg appeared.

Got the 'overburdened' message, too. That could have been my first CB Xeno since the release /sigh.

Edited by silver_chan

Clicked on a brown copper instead of the xeno I was aiming for. Oh well i suppose it's not bad for a misclick.

Refusals. dry.gif

Someone was kind enough to gift me 2nd gen Blacks to be mates for a couple of my Holidays. They both grew up today, and they both refused their mates today.

In the past when I tried to get mates for these two Holidays, both of the Blacks alted when I didn't want them to.

Now I have to decide if I want to get a third set of Blacks or just breed those Holidays with their alted Black mates when it's not the holiday breeding season.

My nebulas are not coloring they way I want ...

I got a specific breeding schedule planned for them, but they seem to have different ideas.

So I went to summon and it told me that if I was successful, this action would disappear.

The thing is, I only have one GoN.

The second egg I managed to summon, I fogged immediately and completely forgot to go on DC the following week so when I got back it had died.

So I can only have a max of 2 GoNs now... sad.gif

So I went to summon and it told me that if I was successful, this action would disappear.

The thing is, I only have one GoN.

The second egg I managed to summon, I fogged immediately and completely forgot to go on DC the following week so when I got back it had died.

So I can only have a max of 2 GoNs now... sad.gif

Not really.

You can have a maximum of three GoNs now before the action stops being functional.

As for the dead egg, I've seen a question on the TLQ thread regarding this issue before, I believe it was answered with "it doesn't count" smile.gif

So, come two weeks and you should be able to try for another GoN smile.gif

Edited by Pandalf

Missing every Xeno I see, and I see very few of them :/

Not seeing a single xeno egg in the jungle after deciding to catch another CB pair of each.

Lost a CB Silver in the Forest while hunting for a CB Xeno (Which I didn't get) D:

I FINALLY found out where my eggs and hatchies were being viewbombed! Somebody had added them to Silvi's Lair without my permission.

Promptly removed them all from the site.

...I wish all fanmade hatcheries had a "log-in through Dragcave" option like EATW's Dragonmarket does. Then nobody could add our eggs to sites without us knowing about it.

Having my mouse hover by default at several silvers and several manas and missing them all.

*sigh* Middle egg y u no give me some luck? D:

Edited by Pandalf

...The viewbomber keeps adding my eggs and hatchies to Silvi's over and over again. Mere minutes after I remove them, they're back on the site.

I've lost my patience with these people. Bye-bye, viewbombers. My scroll is invisible now. dry.gif I'm not going to unhide it until somebody comes up with a way to get rid of the viewbombers for good.

Edited by Beldarius

...The viewbomber keeps adding my eggs and hatchies to Silvi's over and over again. Mere minutes after I remove them, they're back on the site.

I've lost my patience with these people. Bye-bye, viewbombers. My scroll is invisible now.  dry.gif

Out of sites I tested a couple of months ago, Silvi's was the only one where you could enter an egg by code. They can do this while our scrolls are hidden. The post on the fansites is here, https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=8798565.

You need to fog eggs to prevent them from getting views from Silvi's, and fogging is not a guarantee that they will be removed there, either.

I did not test all sites, and I have not tested the new AoND yet, but believe bbik used the same coding that protected hidden scrolls in the first test.

Vigilance seems to be our only guarantee of safety.

Not really.

You can have a maximum of three GoNs now before the action stops being functional.

As for the dead egg, I've seen a question on the TLQ thread regarding this issue before, I believe it was answered with "it doesn't count" smile.gif

So, come two weeks and you should be able to try for another GoN smile.gif

A message came up on the password confirmation screen saying I had already obtained two eggs via this method and that if the action was successful once more, the summon BSA would disappear.

The second egg I obtained was a month ago and that died because of inactivity.

That's why I thought it meant I could only have two GoNs.

If that's not the case and I can still get 3, that's awesome.

I still think eggs/hatchlings in teleport links should be immune to views. If that change were put into place we'd have a foolproof way of foiling viewbombers completely, since you can fog anything too young for views that you plan to keep, and stuff you're trading/gifting will be safely guarded from harassment.

Yeah I'd agree with that Tehya. If your trading things *why* do you want it to grow up?

Thinking I could get an easy bloodswap trade for a PB Xeno. Yeah, no. sad.gif

Missed three silvers in 24 hours. My reflexes must be off after focusing on xenos for a couple weeks. Not that I want silvers, particularly, but there's stuff I wished I could trade for.

Got so carried away starting xeno lineages that I accidentally locked myself and auto'd an egg.

I've lost my patience with these people. Bye-bye, viewbombers. My scroll is invisible now.  dry.gif I'm not going to unhide it until somebody comes up with a way to get rid of the viewbombers for good.

If people are upset at you because I gave you those xenos then they need to get over themselves.

Hey message for all you viewbombers who are probably reading this thread.

Get over yourself you whiney little kids. Grow up and if you want something but can't catch it then ask for help. Don't get jealous and petty over pixels.

My bad luck is missing 4 silvers and two golds.

Edited by RecycledHeart

I still think eggs/hatchlings in teleport links should be immune to views. If that change were put into place we'd have a foolproof way of foiling viewbombers completely, since you can fog anything too young for views that you plan to keep, and stuff you're trading/gifting will be safely guarded from harassment.

I would get behind this. It needs to be optional though. Neglected experiments rely on being able to get views to something in a tele.

Current bad luck - saw two Xenos in two different biomes. Both lasted several refreshes, but I couldn't take either because I needed Neglected fodder instead. Oh well.