Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I have three dino eggs, trying to trade them...no takers!

Where are all the dino lovers? blink.gif

Busy asking for xenos, pretty much. tongue.gif

Busy asking for xenos, pretty much. tongue.gif

I have three of those too! laugh.gif

My baby creation avatar got sick. sad.gif Hope it wasn't for too long and that it will make it out alive.

I had a found 5th gen checker I was going to surprise gift to someone. But I've been distracted from DC for several days, and it grew up a few hours ago before I remembered to log back on.

At least I've learned to influence things as soon as I get them, in case of times like this!

Edited by Gryphonic

I accidentally misbred a red to one of my Galaxy lineage dragons sad.gif and its supposed to remain purebred...

If anyone finds it in the Ap and returns it to me I would love them forever ;_; info in my Sig..

Someone apparently has put it into a hatchery. If the AP stays like it's now, below 5d, your eggy will hatch and later stomp off into the wilderness without ever being touchable again ...

I accidentally misbred a red to one of my Galaxy lineage dragons sad.gif and its supposed to remain purebred...

If anyone finds it in the Ap and returns it to me I would love them forever ;_;  info in my Sig..

Maybe you can try temporary rename the red parent "please return the egg to stellaluna22" or something similar in case someone will pick it up.

Or, as an extreme solution, if the egg hasn't already hit the AP and so it is not on someone's scroll, viewbomb and kill it. It will eventually disappear from the progeny page of the parents.

Edited by Iside

THe two pairings I need to breed for some IOUs I have are not producing eggs :| I know they can, they've done it before. They're just being stubborn....

Locked with eggs that I wanted to catch, but can't incubate them, all my red dragons are on cooldown. Plus, even if I did incubate them it's still too early to put them into hatcheries. sad.gif

gifted someone a cb silver, they traded it off -\

They traded it?! That is so rude it's not even funny!! *fuming*

Need a CB almandine to complete scroll. Can't find one no matter how hard I try, no takers on the trade either...and it's with a CB silver and a PB silver too...*sigh*

Off topic but trade the hatchling for an egg and keep trying! It should happen.

Thank you for the advice, I'll give it a shot.

Found a beautifully lineaged 3rd gen Speckled x Silver earlier, but was hunting for rare cb stuff and I tossed it back to the ap. But a little later, I found this. It made me really sad that someone would just do that to such a nice egg... Makes me wish I had kept it when it was still a speckled..

Edited by Syferia

Not precisely 'bad luck', but....of the xeno checkers I decided I was going to start, half are using rares that are going to be hard to breed. I accept that part. But the other half happen to be paired with frostbites, canopies, nhios/deep sea....all things that are normally cave blockers. Unfortunately, the breeding ratios are so skewed in favor of the new release that I can't get anything BUT xenos. blink.gif

Having trouble getting the last few Xenos for a lineage. I'm trying to trade CB Xeno for CB Xeno and that doesn't seem to be what's in anymore *pout*

Also, this couple refuses to produce a Thunder tongue.gif

My vampires are being really disappointing today. A mass of AP-punting (only managed to recover one), and a Bucketfull of dead eggs, including some really pretty-lineaged ones. Not a lucky day to be biting things.

Edited by Shapa

Been trying for about a month to breed a Blue Copper for an IOU. Well, my dragons would rather give me silvers than a single Copper dry.gif

Not necessarily bad luck for me, per say. But within the past week I've had three people contacting me, saying someone told them/they heard that I have a CB Shimmer. Like, I wish I did (don't we all?)...and if that was the case, I'd be advertising that and not Itova. I feel bad for the people who get disappointed with this "news"

Missed a CB Gold, bringing my total missed CB Golds to 13.

I find it really fishy when 11/13 of the golds I missed are instantly fogged ._.

I find it really fishy when 11/13 of the golds I missed are instantly fogged ._.

As someone who keeps all of my eggs and hatchlings fogged most of the time, except while collecting views, I find this good common sense. I fog as soon as an egg of any breed hits my scroll to prevent them from receiving any clicks, but with all the reports of random viewbombers, it's the best protection we have against the mean-spirited killers.