Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I influenced one of my Tinselkins wrong earlier today and now I just feel stupid. Oh well, I guess thats why I shouldn't influence on Mondays or when i'm tired..

I have my nice Xeno pairs...even though they are the SAME TYPE, they aren't interested :U At least it wasn't a total refusal..!

First time I bred my CB Silver to my CB Canopy: Silver egg!

Second time: No interest. :/

Edit: No egg from Mageia x Magi. :/

Edit #2: Refusal from Chrono x Thunder. dry.gif

Edited by The Flash

Even when there are only 6 people in a biome, I still can't even see the eggs when the releases happen. Only got one breeding pair because I came late to the first release. I guess I'll wait a month or two and see if they're easier to get then. ;-;

Missed a couple reds, a few purples I wanted for future use, what might have possibly been a pink, and bred my first egg... only to realize I was at the egg limit.

I am sad now.

Never see any Xeno's to grab to make a mating pair for them all v-v have one pair and thats the forest the rest I just have one of each all male

aaargghhh.. i miscalculated my neglected attempt's ToD by 20 seconds and it died before I expected it to.

when I finally get one I'll be ecstatic.

Saw two xeno eggs in the coast after hours and hours - missed both. dry.gif

Can I just say that I am extremely angry that I came on to check my eggs/hatchlings today and found two of my eggs dead and one sick? One of them was a mana that I'd been trying for hours to get (internet's not the fastest). Seriously peeved. mad.gif I thought people weren't supposed to be able to help me, I checked it off in my account... So how did this happen? Now I have two weeks of having to see this and be reminded what happened.

Can I just say that I am extremely angry that I came on to check my eggs/hatchlings today and found two of my eggs dead and one sick? One of them was a mana that I'd been trying for hours to get (internet's not the fastest). Seriously peeved. mad.gif I thought people weren't supposed to be able to help me, I checked it off in my account... So how did this happen? Now I have two weeks of having to see this and be reminded what happened.

You have to hide your scroll if you don't want other people to add your eggs and dragons to click sites sad.gif

I hate viewbombers, but you can't do much about them u.u

You have to hide your scroll if you don't want other people to add your eggs and dragons to click sites sad.gif

I hate viewbombers, but you can't do much about them u.u

I was gone most of the day too. I didn't realize people could be so cruel. This is obviously the first time this has happened to me. Thanks for the tip.

I was gone most of the day too. I didn't realize people could be so cruel. This is obviously the first time this has happened to me. Thanks for the tip.

I'm so sorry that this happened to you. I would be happy to catch you a replacement.

Can I just say that I am extremely angry that I came on to check my eggs/hatchlings today and found two of my eggs dead and one sick? One of them was a mana that I'd been trying for hours to get (internet's not the fastest). Seriously peeved.  mad.gif  I thought people weren't supposed to be able to help me, I checked it off in my account... So how did this happen? Now I have two weeks of having to see this and be reminded what happened.

That is SERIOUSLY not OK. Alright? I get really angry when I hear about these cases. Some people are really envious of other players on this site and really have no ways to control themselves or their jealousy. Knowing how tricky xenowyrms are to catch it bothers me even more. I, myself, never had problems with viewbombers not even when I had CB metallics growing on my scroll (which is great), but I have seen people who did, also with 2nd and 3rd gen prizes and I hate it. I wish they could be caught and punished because that's an obvious breaking of the site and forum rules. mad.gif

My bad luck was seeing two dinos in the jungle - and missing both. sad.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Thanks Recycledheart and *Silver Fox* but by a stroke of luck I was able to catch another xeno egg that I'd lost. So there, tongue.gif, to the viewbomber who did that to me! But man, what a painful lesson to learn. I guess there are some pretty poor sports out there. And I agree; it should not be allowed to happen. It takes away the thrill of catching a rare.

Back on topic, my bad luck today was I accidentally clicked on a Brute egg when I only meant to hover my mouse over it, lol. Not such a big deal though, this one.

Well, missed 2 Xeno's because I was too fast to clicking through each biome >_>

The Mint drop I've been waiting for is happening now, and while I managed to get one, I've got 2 more hours before I unlock again to get any more! ohmy.gif

4 CB Golds I've seen in the past month. I have not caught a single one and my missing streak continues with missing another CB Gold today. *Sigh*

-Silver appeared right under my cursor on the 5 min in Alpine. Of course that's the instant my OS decides to generate a popup to advertise more services I could buy. I hate Windows 8 so censorkip.gif much. mad.gif

-TJ was offering thuweds while I was at the doctor's office.

-I see people reporting more CB gold sightings than they used to before the xeno release, but I have yet to see any. Somehow I'm always in the wrong biome...

(Non-DC - the water heater in my apartment building has been leaking under my bedroom floor. I didn't notice at first because I have furniture over that area. But when I did call the repair guy out we discovered it had been going on for some time and there was mold in the carpet *and* on the wall behind my blanket chest. He stopped the leak and brought in a dryer, but the landlord is refusing to have the carpet replaced or even steam-cleaned. Health violation much? And since he raised my rent by a lot just this past month I can't afford to have either done myself.)

Edit: just reflex-clicked on a Mageia egg, forgetting that I was saving my last open slot in hopes of finding a metal. Now I'm locked.

Edited by Gryphonic

OK, now I'm mad. Somebody appeared to have viewbombed my scroll when I was asleep, thus killing my gaia egg and making my thunder, ultraviolet and pyro eggs sick. I'm seriously angry right now! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

I meant to trade the pyro and gaia and to gift the thunder!

The pyro and the ultraviolet died as well! OK, I'm about to cry, this is seriously not OK!!!

Edited by *Silver Fox*

OK, now I'm mad. Somebody appeared to have viewbombed my scroll when I was asleep, thus killing my gaia egg and making my thunder, ultraviolet and pyro eggs sick. I'm seriously angry right now! mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif

I meant to trade the pyro and gaia and to gift the thunder!

The pyro and the ultraviolet died as well! OK, I'm about to cry, this is seriously not OK!!!

Things like this are why i hide my eggs while I'm sleeping, to make sure noone makes my eggs sick and/or kill them.

Kinda peeved at the egg timer I had on a egg that I was going to try to make a neglected, kept showing as 1 hour remaining, then when it hits 0 (which is really when it should have 30 mins left) I unfogged it to begin, only to discover it had died. all my waiting down the drain... mad.gif

Kinda peeved at the egg timer I had on a egg that I was going to try to make a neglected, kept showing as 1 hour remaining, then when it hits 0 (which is really when it should have 30 mins left) I unfogged it to begin, only to discover it had died. all my waiting down the drain... mad.gif

That changed a long time ago, I'm afraid. Egg timers now change on the hour, not on the half hour. I.e., 1 hour left *means* 1 hour, not 1 hour 30mins. And when it reaches 0h, it will die.

Edited by Amazon_warrior