Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I just missed:

A chicken

A leetle tree

and two mana eggs.

In the space of 7 minutes.

*Bashes head against wall*

Whew glad I checked the forest when I saw this because when I was looking the mana's were pretty much non existent there.

You know what helps me catch the manas? Refreshing on mobile right as the 5 min shuffle happens.

I am a lightning-fast clicker. When I'm in the caves, I have a habit of clicking on eggs when I see complex words--just because I'm hunting for rares. "Opalescent" gets me every time and I click it right before I realize it's not at all what I'm looking for.

So far tonight I have missed a silver, a xeno, and TWO golds in the biomes. >_<

I went to go breed a pair of dragons that I wanted to make mates ....

Your dragons refuse to go near each other!!!!

NOOOOOOOOO

I went to go breed a pair of dragons that I wanted to make mates ....

Your dragons refuse to go near each other!!!!

NOOOOOOOOO

It's not a good feeling when that happens sad.gif

I'm sorry sad.gif

i've been searching for the pyro xenowyrm, and nothing. However I've gotten:

-three vampire eggs

-a leetle tree

-two avatars of destruction & creation

-one avatar of change

-two golden wyverns

but still, no pyro xenowyrm.

i've actually had really good luck, but I'm starting to lose hope i'll ever find a pyro xenowyrm

(I'm still surprised about the tree, i saw it and it was 2 am pst time and i clicked over to the next biome and then realized what i had read, went back & it was still there)

Trying to get another Chronos. Several times on the 5 min refresh, a biome filled with Greater Spotted Drakes became... a biome filled with more GSDs. I couldn't even tell there had been a turnover. I'm starting to hate the recent release cave blockers. mad.gif

Missed a red dino by the fault. I wish my reflexes didn't take forever sometimes. dry.gif

Also: spotted a mana egg in the jungle -> started clicking frantically -> got a fever wyvern egg instead -> bit it to get rid of it -> it died -> now I'm locked

Edited by *Silver Fox*

My own idiocy. I finally got the silver tinsel I wanted from my Silver and Red Nebula stair and I influenced it wrong. D'oh!

My own idiocy. I finally got the silver tinsel I wanted from my Silver and Red Nebula stair and I influenced it wrong. D'oh!

If it hasn't hatched yet, I can bounce it back, so it breaks the infuence! ^^ Just PM me :3

Edited by Ylvanne

Missed. a. jungle. xenowyrm.

I want a jungle one too. I love the color.

My current bad luck ... I am egg/hatchie locked. So many pretty things, so little slots available.

I was half-asleep and got some random caveblocker instead of a gold (I miss clicked)

I got mad so I accidently earthquake a red dorsal. All the eggs hatched accept for the dorsal. What did I ever do to you, dorsal?

This is why I shouldn't be on dc at 3 in the morning.

I killed four Gemshards with the earthquake BSA..

That's why I never use it. You never know when it backfires.

Btw, I have two to make up for the loss - would you take them when they're off cooldown? smile.gif

I decided to gamble and click on the dorsal egg... purple. dry.gif Thank God it got repulsed and my only remaining egg slot is free again.

I got my first soul crushing rejection the other day and now no pairs want to breed ):

My current bad luck getting the wrong eggs for two lineage I'm working on for checkerboard pattern. I want Dark Myst pygmy and they give crimson flare or no egg. I want Seawyrm and get misfit. One day I will get the right egg for now it is patience and perserverance.

I've been trying to gift a 3rd gen shimmer. The first person I contacted hasn't answered in over a week now. The second hasn't replied in over 24 hours. *grumbles* It can't be that hard to gift a shimmer, can it? I mean, I cannot continue the lineage anyway, so I don't want it to grow up on my scroll.

Edited by olympe

Dangit

Didn't breed me a shiny, and it didn't even have the decency to alt.

Therefore, I gave it an appropriate name.

Cant find desert or jungle Xeno anywhere! For uncommon, they sure are hard to find! No complaints, but its crazy!