Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I totally messed up my scroll sort and not sure how to restart it, BUT the bright side is that it makes it easier to go thru and get rid of stuff I no longer really use tongue.gif

Cant find desert or jungle Xeno anywhere! For uncommon, they sure are hard to find! No complaints, but its crazy!

I can't find a single one in the alpine! My friend is still missing that. sad.gif No biggie, I'll keep trying. smile.gif

Well, I'll sure complain about not seeing them or being able to get any more Xenos. Beats me how all these 'But they're not SUPPOSED to be rare!' dragons turn out that way.

Being locked because my friend isn't online to pick up the eggs that I intended for her and having to keep three vampire eggs because I promised them as a gift for someone else. sad.gif

I keep forgetting the egg descriptions of the rare eggs huh.gif I've grabbed who knows how many Ember dragons thinking they were Magmas and I missed out on a CB chicken, blusang, and a thunder dragon because I kept forgetting their descriptions then someone else grabbed them! I'll have to keep in mind all the descriptions in the future lol

I've grabbed who knows how many Ember dragons thinking they were Magmas

Same with me - not these days, of course, but earlier in the game! God, so many mislicks. blink.gif

There was a Leetle Tree in the Forest. I have NEVER seen one before. I saw "Oh my," at the last second I clicked off to Jungle and I had a heart attack. O_O Unfortunately it was gone by the time I got back.

I've wanted a Leetle Tree so desperately... sad.gif

There was a Leetle Tree in the Forest. I have NEVER seen one before. I saw "Oh my," at the last second I clicked off to Jungle and I had a heart attack. O_O Unfortunately it was gone by the time I got back.

I've wanted a Leetle Tree so desperately... sad.gif

No worries, you'll get it someday. wub.gif Just take a day and lurk the forest, it should turn up eventually. smile.gif I've seen a couple pop up these days! wink.gif

No worries, you'll get it someday. wub.gif Just take a day and lurk the forest, it should turn up eventually. smile.gif I've seen a couple pop up these days! wink.gif

Thanks for the encouragement, Silver. smile.gif

I forgot to influence the summer seasonal dragons I got.... now its waiting game in hoping they gender right.

Bad enough - Been grabbing eggs from the forest biome in order to get a second Cronos Xenowyrm, the four I have seen have been grabbed by other people D:

Xenos are uncommon...they seem rare to me xd.png I have to rely on my Xenos breeding what I want, I'm only lucky enough to have two, one girl and one boy, of almost all of them. If I can get my hands on a male influencer, and some of the ones I don't have, I can breed them with ease wub.gif

*Shakes fist at biomes* If only they'd appear!

My black egg got sick over night. And I am worried - in the past I did have vine eggs that got soft shell sickness, but they would recover rather quickly. That's not the case with this little fellow. sad.gif

And missed a jungle xenowyrm. dry.gif

Just missed a mageia and misclicked on a hooktalon. dry.gifdry.gifGREAT.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Clicked a Stripe instead of the Xeno next to it. And I would have caught the Xeno if I hadn't derped. sad.gif

*looks thoughtfully at the Vampire host* *sighs* *thinks better of it*

Clicked a Stripe instead of the Xeno next to it. And I would have caught the Xeno if I hadn't derped. sad.gif

*looks thoughtfully at the Vampire host* *sighs* *thinks better of it*

Same with me in the desert, but I can't even try to bite it off because it's a hooktalon. sad.gif

my CB silver is sick and i'm really worried

If it got sick relatively recently and you fogged it in time it should be just fine eventually. Fingers crossed for your precious little baby. wub.gif

I just missed an astrapi egg in the alpine biome. Hooray. dry.gif

An even bigger hooray: missed a mageia egg, then I missed a chicken, caught a harvest egg, bit it to repulse it - it died. dry.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

When you spazz click cause you are excited to see a egg and by the time you click it, it is gone.

Just missed a CB Chrono sad.gif I only need one more from Forest and Desert sleep.gif

I haven't seen any xenowyrms in the cave since a few days after they dropped. sad.gif And one of my eggs is sick. I fogged it but I'm afraid the rest from the same breeding time might get sick, too. I'm probably going to fog them, as well.

Saw 2 Mana eggs in the Forest. Both got wiped by somebody else because my internet connection is TOO FRIGGING SLOW.

Just missed a mageia egg. sad.gif And later an astrapi.

By the way, I keep noticing how most complaints on this thread are related to xenowyrms - how funny. laugh.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I keep breeding more Astrapis when what I really want is a Chrono.

So now I have four Astrapis and two Gaias, one of each being an egg, lol