Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Oh good gravy, I knocked against my mouse as I stood up and now I have a cb magelight. Oopsie.

Oh good gravy, I knocked against my mouse as I stood up and now I have a cb magelight. Oopsie.

lel rekt

Egg-locked myself and knowing my luck the release is gonna be today lol

MY ONLY MALE CB GOLD JUST REFUSED MY FEMALE GoN

And I need eggs fro that paring for an iou to boot.

Missed off on a CB Gold in the Biomes. sleep.gif Its the second one i've seen in all my time on this site but oh well. They're not too easy to catch, anyway.

I can't seem to catch the last 2 mana eggs I need from the coast and Forrest to save my life, but have managed to catch 2 rainbow and one green copper in the last 3 days.

*screams at top of lungs* Just. One. CB. Chronos Xeno. Too. Much. To. Ask *cries in the corner*

^ Just saw one yesterday or two days ago - never again after that. sad.gif

Seeing nothing worth catching in the cave. I need some rares!

^ Same. I kinda wish they'd open another biome to help ease the clutter now that we have so many breeds.

Just then was the third consecutive time I've clicked on a Xeno and failed to catch it. :/

I accidentally misbred a red to one of my Galaxy lineage dragons sad.gif and its supposed to remain purebred...

If anyone finds it in the Ap and returns it to me I would love them forever ;_; info in my Sig..

After 5 months, I finally managed to get a 2nd mate for my 2nd gen sweetling (from sweetling x silver). Sounds like good luck, right? Well, wrong. He refused her, too. Just like the first lady intended for him.

I'm waiting for another offer to come through, though. Hopefully, this time it will work out. After all, 3rd time is the charm, right? (I really need to be able to produce that 3rd gen checker - it's a long-standing IOU.)

Qualeo promised me a 2nd gen Silver shimmer from Logic, w/Waters. I paid her 3 CB golds (had to scramble for those). I was supposed to be #12 on the list. When she started killing off mates to Logic, I tried to reach her about our promise. She never replied. She has since decided to not breed Logic anymore for people, even tho we all paid her and have waited patiently for 3 years.

I won't get my 2nd gen Silver Shimmer with waters, and then I also just found out that the 3rd gen and three 4th gens I had from Logic (with high-value mates and previously real popular) are now deadlines, and potentially no good as no one wants deadlines. sigh.

I got shafted real good. Made me eyes water a bit. Sigh.

Edited by Riverwillows

Qualeo promised me a 2nd gen Silver shimmer from Logic, w/Waters. I paid her 3 CB golds (had to scramble for those). I was supposed to be #12 on the list. When she started killing off mates to Logic, I tried to reach her about our promise. She never replied. She has since decided to not breed Logic anymore for people, even tho we all paid her and have waited patiently for 3 years.

I won't get my 2nd gen Silver Shimmer with waters, and then I also just found out that the 3rd gen and three 4th gens I had from Logic (with high-value mates and previously real popular) are now deadlines, and potentially no good as no one wants deadlines. sigh.

well thats the risk with ious... ive got one the same way with some1 i wont name out of politeness. im owed a 2G bronze shimmer from that person and it seems theyve dropped off the face of the planet leaving a huge amount of ious in their wake. its highly rude of someone whose already been paid to not at least finish up their list before stopping breeding all together though. plus they oughta leave the adults alive that have been bred with the thing too...

Edited by linda3.0

Ow. That sucks. :/

As linda said, that's the risk with IOU. But looks like nobody learns, just few weeks ago, my offer on a trade wasn't accepted and the trader told me she was accepting an IOU of someone that I knew hadn't the best reputation. I didn't tell the trader about that since I'm too new to know the history. Days later, I'd the Xenos that the person referenced by Riverwillows wanted for her 3G Prize but I decided to not take the risk. I wish there was an outside fansite where blacklisting was possible but only after receiving a certain number of complaints.

Bad luck: failed summon AGAIN.

Edited by SullenCat

I started playing again afters years and I can't remember any of the egg descriptions. Not just the new ones, of which there are so many, ARGH, even most of the old ones that had been released before I quit. Earlier I stared stupidly at a nebula egg, looked it up in the wiki, by the time I knew it was a nebula, it was gone already. Even restricting myself to one biome doesn't help, I can't memorize these things, grrrrr. Missed a whole bunch of eggs I'd have wanted over the last couple days.

*cries* two refusals, back to back.

it took me months to build her only for Bauble to decide she wasn't good enough.

but Bauble i can live with. i was able to get another balloon today.

the one that truely makes me cry is Her

i have been trying since April 2nd to get a Bluesange from those 2G's. in that time i've gotten mostly "not interested" and 1 other egg, a gold wyvren.

i FINALLY get a blusang egg last week, come back all happy to breed her to Perfection so i can start gifting out his offspring and they refuse each other.

i tried Mr Bluez and Funky Bunch ... they've gone back to "Not Interested"

*sighs*

i need some baileys with my coffee this morning; not a great way to start off a breeding week dry.gif

edit - well either my dragons are going on strike, or someone slipped some birth control / bad vibes into the water supply.

bred about 30 prize lines today that either just came off CD or haven't been bred for a few weeks and got NO shimmers and only 4 tinsels dry.gif

Edited by Red2111

After 5 months, I finally managed to get a 2nd mate for my 2nd gen sweetling (from sweetling x silver). Sounds like good luck, right? Well, wrong. He refused her, too. Just like the first lady intended for him.

I'm waiting for another offer to come through, though. Hopefully, this time it will work out. After all, 3rd time is the charm, right? (I really need to be able to produce that 3rd gen checker - it's a long-standing IOU.)

Oh, man, I can't believe it! That's so awful! If I ever get another egg from the pairing maybe it could work out. biggrin.gif

Same happened to me with my 2 2G Silvers sad.gif

Both of them refused my BOTH Rosebud mates :'(

Well, I've been trying and trying and trying. I just want ONE CB xenowyrm, but I cannot get a single one. I haven't even seen one. sleep.gif

EDIT: Thanks to the wonderful Stellaluna22, this is no longer true! I now have a beautiful CB Mageia xenowyrm from them. Thanks so much!

Edited by slp0001

I put my avatar of creation egg in hatcheries back when it had 4 days and 11 hours remaining, and now it's down to 4 days and 1 hour remaining... NOT. A. SINGLE. CRACK.

I really want that dragon to hatch so I can name it. wub.gif

I have three dino eggs, trying to trade them...no takers!

Where are all the dino lovers? blink.gif