Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Failing at catching my own Xenowyrms, yet the rest of my family is catching them left and right tongue.gif

I've seen CB Ice egg in Alpine like 3 or 4 times over the last week and been too slow each time. Don't really need one as I already have a trio, but it'd be good to get a second trio I guess.

A chronos/GoN breeding for a friend resulted in a refusal.

Need a replacement? Maybe I can help. happy.gif

My current bad luck is missing a CB Xeno egg in the coast. AGAIN. dry.gif

Edit: That's why I caught this one. Vengeance is mine. tongue.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Need a replacement? Maybe I can help. happy.gif

My current bad luck is missing a CB Xeno egg in the coast. AGAIN. dry.gif

Edit: That's why I caught this one. Vengeance is mine. tongue.gif

Well you grabbed a Gaia from under my nose, so you've caught more than some people. wink.gif

My thunder x shimmer line doesn't want to breed anything at the moment. =/

Well you grabbed a Gaia from under my nose, so you've caught more than some people. wink.gif

My thunder x shimmer line doesn't want to breed anything at the moment. =/

Gaia? That must have been a couple of days ago. Sorry about that. tongue.gif

No problem, I'm happy with my own xeno dragons for now, I'm catching for a friend who missed out on the release, and so far I gave her a gaia, a chrono, and now I'm waiting for the cooldown to wear off to send her the thalassa. wub.gif I also nabbed her some gemshards because she had a bit of a longer abscence from the game. smile.gif

And for the bold line I'm gonna ask you the same thing I ask everyone - did you consider using fertility? tongue.gif

Bad luck again - some time ago I caught two CB pink eggs and teleported them to my sister hoping that they would end up gendering male so she could have extra males for influencing. Guess what? Both are females. dry.gif

Bad luck #2: Missed a mana egg in the volcano and in the desert.

Bad luck #3: Missed a silver in the jungle. sad.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Obviously my most recent bad luck is offering on the trade link of a person who doesn't respond to PMs when online and someone who has a gendered hatchling that I desperately want to gift and time is running out and they neither accept nor refuse my offer. Brilliant. dry.gif

user posted imageuser posted image

Misgendered little brat!

If you want, I can breed you one, so you can continue lineage with a bloodswap ^^

Also, my bad luck is that I REALLY need to catch a Blue Dino, but every single time I see one, I'm unable to grab it first T_T

The fact that I have four free egg slots and nothing good pops out in the cave. dry.gif

If you want, I can breed you one, so you can continue lineage with a bloodswap ^^

Also, my bad luck is that I REALLY need to catch a Blue Dino, but every single time I see one, I'm unable to grab it first T_T

You can probably get a dino swap if you grab one of the others. I see swaps requested a lot.

Almost caught a blue/purple dino, ended up with a horse dragon egg instead. dry.gif

Ugh missed out on a gaia because the stupid red stripe didn't grow up in time and I got the overburdened message.

Edit: Well I caught one now and I'm hatchie locked for the night.

Edited by RecycledHeart

This may sound stupid, but I know I'd thought of the perfect name for my pyros and astrapis during work, which would have set a theme to help me name the rest of the xenos. Then it got busy and I was distracted and I'm home now starting blankly at a bunch of codes again. sad.gif

I'm refusing to breed them unnamed, and such awesome sprites need appropriately awesome names. So no lineages for me yet, much as I want to start grinding crosses with metals.

The fact that I have four free egg slots and nothing good pops out in the cave. dry.gif

Same here. 4 open egg-slots but I don't even see anything good in the Cave and I've been lurking it for hours...

Well, my little brother asked me to bite an egg I caught in the cave, to see it turn. I'd never bitten an egg before, so I said 'why not? What's the worst that could happen?' Off course, my vamp killed the egg and now I have that eggslot occupied for the next 24 hours ^^u

I missed the release (I like loading up on new eggs) So now I'm haunting the cave hoping...

Running out of magi dragons for teleport + failed vampire repulsion.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Despite not refusing, Myst and his Sesspertine mate decided to not even give me a fail during they're first breeding ._. At least they like each other >.>

Argh, I had a Blue Dino yesterday I could've gifted. :V Maybe if I keep an eye out, I'll see another one.

Can't think of names for any of my grown Xenowyrms... or catch any more. Also, I feel like I have all these ideas for lineages and eggs that need to be bred, but I can't think of anything that I can do with my open eggslot when the time comes -- or the dragons I actually want to breed are on cooldown still.

*Sigh* Drama doesn't stop..that's my bad luck >.< Grabbing many black dragons eggs hoping for the Alt..found several from Marionettas Penk...gonna freeze this new one I got *Huff*

Wasn't really expecting a shiny, but Still disappointed.

Oh well, I still have uses for it, and it wasn't a refusal. Not that a refusal would bother me, CB blacks are easy to get. I'd just have to switch dragon names. xd.png

As for people with egg slots and nothing to catch.... could always start a lineage? Breed from what you got, that'll fill your slots up quickly enough. biggrin.gif I started on a new lineage myself.

I just missed:

A chicken

A leetle tree

and two mana eggs.

In the space of 7 minutes.

*Bashes head against wall*