TJ09

2015-04-26 - April Release

Oh I'm happy to see that it was a glitch ! Thank you for fix it TJ :3

I have catched some pretties biggrin.gif

Thank you so much TJ! I was really sad yesterday since this would be the first rare release I would be a part of and miss it, I'm glad it's not the case smile.gif

Thank you very much, TJ, for fixing the glitch.

I really believed I wasn't going to catch any of these new eggs.

And thank you for the new eggs.

I didn't notice the new Release, until now.

Lol, at least you missed the glitch.

But they're purty and, I hear, still dropping pretty well since TJ fixed the problem.

Is that what happens ? Cuz I do know the name, as I caught my ONE self caught egg (someone has since given me some bless her, you know who you are... wub.gif) while the encyclopaedia glitch was still up there, and my egg showed the breed name...

I wasn't going to post it, nor shall I - but is that what would happen if I did ? I know nothing of it from old threads, but the name rather excites me, actually !

Thanks for fixing the glitch, TJ. Now I have to WAIT to SEE the dear things...

Well, if you deliberately posted the name to be spoiler-ish, you'd get in mod trouble. If you had accurate information on it and posted that, not necessarily realizing you weren't supposed to, I'd imagine the mods would just remove it and tell you not to post spoilers.

If, on the other hand, you're just speculating with no more information than anyone else, trying to work out possible names...? I don't think that's been deleted by mods before, even if it users do happen upon accurate guesses.

(Note: Not a mod myself, obviously, just what I figure from logic and experience.)

I noticed on the first page someone had posted the name for these guys. They said to highlight and it would show. That was on sunday. It's tuesday now for me and from what I remember the name started with Ano...?

But yeah I think a mod removed it because it's gone now.

I crash face first into the sands of the Desert, the heat making the long fall no better. I push my upper-half off the ground and cough up sand, brushing the grains from my face before glaring up at the White Dragon above me.

"Clumsy Healing! You can't just drop-"

I look forward at the three new eggs in front of me. I quickly scramble forward and collect them into my bag.

"Nevermind, I take it back. You're fine. Let's go!"

I jumped onto his back and we quickly fly back to the cave. I snicker at the face of the other trainer I saw reaching for them. I look at the eggs, wondering just what will happen.

I literally found three eggs in a row! Also, is there like a Fan Projects section of something?

I sigh as I look at all the other trainers rushing towards the desert, forest or jungle. I hold my precious eggies close to me as my little hatchlings play with each other. "Don't worry babies. Mommy is never going to give you up."

Edited by RecycledHeart

Oh man, of course I had to be out of town with very limited internet access when there's a release. tongue.gif

I just grabbed two anyways so it's alright lol

I swear Gemshards are rare cause I ain't seeing any and I hate them being random

I just saw one sitting in the jungle getting no love.

8 hours until my 4 hatch from sunday happy.gif and i grabbed my last pair from the jungle, so i'm happy with my pair from each biome, this way i can make a proper Copper checker with whatever color looks best if i wish.

thanks TJ for fixing the glitch, these guys didn't have that rare look but they way they were dropping i wasn't going to question it. i was wondering if maybe they had a weird dropping mechanic, like only dropped during a certain time of day. dont really care what the rarity s for these guys tbh, i'm just glad they're in three biomes so that the entire breed works with the copper's quirky breeding mechanic xd.png i think i'll have Glitch be in these guy's names some how, at least the first 4 babies *nods*

i can't wait to see the adults happy.gif

on a side note, given how the convo was yesterday, while i'm in the crowd of wouldn't mind another rare release, i'm not sure i'd want to read the thread of a rare release tbh some of the comments, like wanting people who caught dragons to give theirs up and harping about catching limits is rather disturbing coming from a player base that's usually generous when it comes to breeding and gifting ...

edit - i think what most upset me about the entire convo is seeing people offer to gift out 2nd gens of the new release then having the some people complaining about not having a single one of these new dragons go "no i want a cave born, not a bred one". its like offering a starving person a sand which and them turning it down because its on rye bread and not wheat. very very unkosher imo

Edited by Red2111

..snip..

on a side note, given how the convo was yesterday, while i'm in the crowd of wouldn't mind another rare release, i'm not sure i'd want to read the thread of a rare release tbh some of the comments, like wanting people who caught dragons to give theirs up and harping about catching limits is rather disturbing coming from a player base that's usually generous when it comes to breeding and gifting ...

edit - i think what most upset me about the entire convo is seeing people offer to gift out 2nd gens of the new release then having the some people complaining about not having a single one of these new dragons go "no i want a cave born, not a bred one". its like offering a starving person a sand which and them turning it down because its on rye bread and not wheat. very very unkosher imo

Yeh, when people can't get the eggs they tend to get all butt-hurt and the first thing they do is yell, "People shouldn't be able to grab as many as they can! HOGGISH HOARDERS! No FAIR!!"Whiiiiinnnnnne. "Only let people have two or three and no more!!"

They need their mamas to give them a Time Out for a while so they can grow up.

I've been wondering that what difference it makes in which biome you get your egg?

Awesome! I already got 2 so I can breed them (if there hopefully the opposite gender) I'll give on to my friend in the trade thingy (cause she has no idea about the new eggs because she is to busy trying to find Dino eggs) biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I've been wondering that what difference it makes in which biome you get your egg?

the location doesn't make a difference for the new dragon released, at least not that we know of.

the only reason why the location is important right now is because of how coppers breed. when you breed a CB copper to another dragon, the color of the 2G copper is based off the mothers biome.

for instance - i'll only be able to ever get a Red copper sibling to her. i'll never be able to breed myself a brown copper. instead i have to find a person who has a balloon caught before biomes were added (or hope that balloons will one day be added to either the Desert or Volcano biomes), so that the Location says "Cave".

edit - thanks to all the nice people who offered to breed a mate for me to the above balloon but i have one already that a friend agreed to breed me happy.gif you guys are great though and i really appreciate it happy.gif

given that TJ has introduced this sort of breeding mechanic, its logical to assume that future dragons might also have this sort of mechanic as well. so people play it safe and get a pair from all three biomes

Edited by Red2111