Jazeki

The Great May Birthday Breeding Event

Already grabbed a pretty Change from Moonstone grandparents and a 2g Destruction from Desipis. Hoping for more tomorrow! <3

I bred mine on the 8th and sent several Avatars to the AP.

Unfortunately, most of them didn't give me an egg at all, whilst a few gave me the wrong egg sad.gif

My eggs have passed through the AP by several hours now, so probably not many avatars left to grab, if any. (I don't know if anyone bred late? =o )

Always a fun event. Thanks, Jazeki!

I bred mine between 6:26 am EST & 6:57 am EST.

Checking on them just now and most got adopted but 5 out of 16 Avatar eggs are still showing 0 clicks/views. sad.gif

That must mean they are still out there, right?

Edited by Barb_

I just clicked the first and last eggs in the AP. The first one is from the 8th and the last one is from the 9th, so it looks like any that are left have a very slim chance of moving through.

I never saw any of mine go through the AP, but the ones I checked did find homes.

@Barb_ Sometimes people pick them up with the intent to trade or they just haven't been added to hatcheries yet. That would explain the lack of views.

Thanks again to all who participated.

These are the babies I adopted this year:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/v9K5A

https://dragcave.net/lineage/kFyqk

https://dragcave.net/lineage/X2kpB

Edited by Jazeki

Oh hey, you found one of mine smile.gif Glad you like it!

I found zilch. Work ate me up at all the wrong times ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I'd be interested in doing it again. :) Don't really breed my avatars much otherwise.

I'm interested! All I have is a single GoN and a few avatars I don't have mates for, but I'll do what I can.

Sure! My Avatar collection has grown a bit since last year, and I now have my 2nd GoN. 

Well, with three Guardians of Nature and a couple Avatars that I have, I could contribute to this, if I remember that is.

Edited by Whirlaway

I'm definitely interested in this event.  I haven't participated in the last three years, so I'll add some new blood to the mix this year!😁

I have over 150 Avatars of various lineages, and three GoN's.  I think I'll try adding in Sinomorphs with the mix (if that's okay with management...)😉

BTW, I have a few "select" avatar lineages that will be gifted on this forum thread!🍀✌

Good luck!😎

I'm definitely in! I've been meaning to grow my Avatar collection so I'm looking forward to the AP hunt.

19 of mine should show in about half a day on the AP, if you want to expand your collection before the actual event.

Hey there! If you want to participate in the breeding event, May 1 is the last day that you can breed your GONs and avatars to have them ready for May 8.

Just a reminder post.

Tonight at 12am cave time, this event begins!🎉🎈🎊

Bred what I could to contribute! Can't wait to see how many avatars will be in the AP! :)

Sent the few eggs my Avatars and GoNs produced to the AP! ^_^ 

Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far! I'm at work, so I'll be breeding this evening.