Jazeki

The Great May Birthday Breeding Event

I only managed to coax two Avatars from my lot and one of those was misbred and resulted in a somewhat messy lineage. sad.gif

22 pairs bred

3 GoN's > 3 Avatars of Creation sent to the AP

6 Avatar of Change pairs > 3 Avatars of Change sent to the AP

7 Avatar of Creation pairs > 3 Avatars of Creation sent to the AP

6 Avatar of Destruction pairs - 2 Avatars of Destruction sent to the Ap

I sent a lot of creation avatars to the AP. Lets see if you guys can figure out why when they show up tongue.gif

Sent two more change avatars to the AP.

For those who want to participate, but haven't bred yet, there's a little over an hour to go.

Bwahhhh

I'm sorry, I forgot about this...

No worries. There's always next year.

Also, avatars have been moving through the AP. Be sure to head on over if you want some. biggrin.gif

I've somehow missed this in previous years. Would love a reminder to breed mine, if possible.

Oh cool! I've actually been getting more Avatars lately, so I'll definitely breed them!

I would love to breed, too. I have 3 GoNs and a bunch of Avatars. Please send me a reminder. smile.gif

I've only got one Avatar (Destruction) and six months or so of summoning have yet to produce a GoN, but I'll still jump in and breed my Avatar. Hopefully he'll produce an egg.

I've only got one Avatar (Destruction) and six months or so of summoning have yet to produce a GoN, but I'll still jump in and breed my Avatar. Hopefully he'll produce an egg.

Let me know if you want any others, I'm throwing tons of them in the departure thread today.

Let me know if you want any others, I'm throwing tons of them in the departure thread today.

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out, see if there are any I've got at least decent mates for. smile.gif

Just got my first successful summon a few days ago, and I am ready to party. Also have a few avatars already.

Edited by scratcher_cat

I just found this thread. I'll have to remember the date so I can be completely unlocked for all the beauties that appear in the AP! Will members also be dropping them in the departures thread in Trading?

I will drop whatever avatars I manage to breed in the departure thread smile.gif