Jazeki

The Great May Birthday Breeding Event

I would like a reminder; thanks!

Boop for interest since it's nearly May. And as a reminder, May 1 is the last day to breed to have your dragons ready for breeding on May 8.

Last bump for interest before reminders go out later in the week. The mass breed is this Saturday. 

OMG. I'm so sorry, all! Work has been hectic. This is day six in a row for me.... anyway, reminders are going out shortly to those who asked.

Breeding is today through 11:59pm cave time. 

a lot of no egg/interest, so a very modest output sent to the ap:

other breeds: 0!

(there's a 100% chance there are some misbreeds, as i didn't have the energy to check and trusted the mate at the top of the breeding page :3)

Edited by miaou

Yay!

Sent the following to the AP: :nyan:

1 2G Avatar of Creation 

1 2G Avatar of Destruction

1 3EG Avatar of Change

3 3EG Avatars of Creation

1 4EG Avatar of Creation

Everything I bred was pretty even-gen checkers (all matching mates), except one mismatched pair, which produced a common egg.

I did get a "fail" from one CB pair (they bred, but they bred the more common egg, not an Avatar.)

I used Fertility on everything, even stuff that had bred before, so maybe that helped my odds. :) :nyan:

Not having much luck. The only ones to the AP have been Gonkins, most breedings were no interest/no egg. <_<

11 breedings

4 Gonkin eggs

1 Avatar of Destruction

Sent 18 Avatars to the AP, as well as 15 other-parent-breed eggs.

I finally completed my count. These will hit the AP in a while (all checkers, of course):

- 13 Avatars of Change

- 16 Avatars of Creation

- 11 Avatars of Destruction

- 21 Avatar-kin (among them 1 Silver, 1 Green Copper)

Edited by Astreya

My count was:

9 Avatars of Change

3 Avatars of Creation

1 Avatar of Destructon

and 11 kin

All were checkers.  Happy early birthday, DC!

Opp, forgot about this. 

Better bred them all now.

Edit: Got 1 Avatar of Creation, 0 Avatars of Destruction, 0 Avatars of Change, 1 Non-Avatar, and 3 no interest/eggs.

Not much luck this time around. One I can't breed 'cause he doesn't have a mate yet.

Edited by Shokomon

I bred all mine in the morning but forgot to post - produced some Avatars and kin (surprisingly a few metals as well). Hope others like them!

Just saw this thread now, but coincidentally bred all my avatars to the AP on May 6th!

I'd love to be on the list for future massbreeds, if such a thing exists! :)

8 hours ago, oilbird said:

Just saw this thread now, but coincidentally bred all my avatars to the AP on May 6th!

I'd love to be on the list for future massbreeds, if such a thing exists! :)

Well, I will make a note that you want to be on the list for next year. 🙂 Thank you for being interested!

When do you think the eggs will hit the AP?

Edited by Oddsoxdi
typo

1 hour ago, Oddsoxdi said:

When do you think the eggs will hit the AP?

I believe they dropped yesterday. I was a bit disappointed to not at least see a partial, small "wall." (Taking up a small part of the AP.)  Maybe there weren't enough bred, combined with people breeding them at different times of the day?

I was watching the AP to try to grab one of my own and stumbled across a few. But unless I was on at the wrong time, I did not see a bunch drop at one time. I saw one or two at a time trickle through. 

Also, a very nice one of mine seems to have missed the AP entirely ... I hope not, and I hope someone got it. 

I saw five maybe late afternoon est yesterday. Caught 2 of them. 

They did already drop. I saw one in the AP and a few in trade. It seems like it was an off year this year, but I'm sure next year will be better.

ETA: A lot of mine appear to be ER still, so it could have to do with when they were picked up. 🙂

Edited by Jazeki