Jazeki

The Great May Birthday Breeding Event

1 hour ago, Astreya said:

Just make a list what you need - if I can help you, I will gladly do so!

Thanks. :)

This thing is so cool! A ton of eggs just hit the AP and I got one of each avatar! I can't contribute to the breeding since trying to breed both my adult avatars failed, but it's totes epic!

Forgot to reply, but I did breed all mine on Sunday, too!  And thanks everyone for the opportunity to add some lovely Avatars to my collection :wub:

Very late reply (it's graduation time at work), but thank you everyone for joining in and we'll see you next May!

PS: There's always next year, Shinywooloo! 🐑

I'm very, VERY late, but ended up breeding my Avatars. Got an Avatar of Change and Creation headed to the AP. Hopefully someone grabs them. 

Can't remember if I'm signed up. If not, please sign me up! :)

22 hours ago, missy_ said:

Can't remember if I'm signed up. If not, please sign me up! :)

I'll send you a reminder! 

I think I only have a couple avatars, but will be happy to join with them, please sign me up!

well I definitely don't have any Avatar dragons yet, I'll be happy to find them in the AP (sick of all the xenos, I get people want stats but rly)

@Jazeki, I am confused if this is Sunday, May 7 or Monday, May 8? It says Sunday, May 8. :) 

On 5/7/2023 at 11:09 AM, Jazeki said:

Breeding is tomorrow! (Thanks for catching @missy_)

Thanks @Jazeki I didn't get a ping, but I'll go ahead and start breeding mine. :) 

10 minutes ago, missy_ said:

Thanks @Jazeki I didn't get a ping, but I'll go ahead and start breeding mine. :) 

Yay! Definitely breed what you can.