Jazeki

The Great May Birthday Breeding Event

Reminder please!  I haven't really bred much in the past 6 months or so, this will be a great push to actually breed!

On 4/5/2020 at 5:28 PM, HeatherMarie said:

Reminder please!  I haven't really bred much in the past 6 months or so, this will be a great push to actually breed!

I'm glad this is inspiring you to breed. Added! 

On 4/24/2015 at 3:53 PM, Jazeki said:

Since there's still some speculation about what might happen between now and DC's birthday in late April, I've decided to host the Great May Birthday Breeding Event. Let's try for year five.

I thought the birthday was May 21st. Just saying....

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I thought the birthday was May 21st. Just saying....

It is. That's just a five-year-old typo (that has now been corrected).

Eta: Added you, @meeps114.

Edited by Jazeki

On 4/15/2020 at 11:49 PM, Jazeki said:

It is. That's just a five-year-old typo (that has now been corrected).

Thanks - my brain is not what it was.... :lol: 

On 4/19/2020 at 5:36 PM, Fuzzbucket said:

Thanks - my brain is not what it was.... :lol: 

Lol no worries. 

Everyone who requested reminders has been added.

Hello! Breeding is this Friday. Reminders will be going out on Thursday for everyone who requested one. 

I have a couple of beautiful Avatar x Holiday checkers - if you want me to breed them for the DC birthday, then please remind me, too :)

Oooooh! You share the same birthday of one of my close friends before! Remind me as well just in case!

48 minutes ago, icearashi said:

Oooooh! You share the same birthday of one of my close friends before! Remind me as well just in case!

LOL my birthday isn't until August. This is just a breeding event. Happy early birthday to your friend though. 

PS: Everyone  has been added to the reminder list.

Thanks to this thread I finally went through all of my Avatars and put all of the ones that have matching mates into one group for the event. You can look forward to 69 pairs: https://dragcave.net/group/123010 (only the Avatar is listed - the common mates are obvious and show up in the breeding lists of them, so they haven't been added to the group)

Edited by Astreya

It is time! I'm slow at massbreeding but I'll see how many would like to plop out Avatars today!

I'm through with my Avatars: 16 Avatars of Change, 17 Avatars of Creation, 12 Avatars of Destruction, 5 common dragons, 12 no egg, and 5 no interest...