Jazeki

The Great May Birthday Breeding Event

I'll be doing half and half with my avatars. And sure, oilbird, I'll send a reminder.

A quick question, is the time and date listed in the first post when we actually do the breeding or is that the time you want the eggs to flood the AP?

I just want to make sure I have the timing right because I'd love to participate. I have a GoN pair I can breed and I have quite a few nice Avatars.

A quick question, is the time and date listed in the first post when we actually do the breeding or is that the time you want the eggs to flood the AP?

I just want to make sure I have the timing right because I'd love to participate. I have a GoN pair I can breed and I have quite a few nice Avatars.

That is the date/time when you breed your dragons. Then they usually show up a few days later.

Hello! If you're wanting to breed your GONs and avatars before the event, Sunday and Monday are the last days to do it. If you breed anytime after May 1, you'll miss the event.

Just found this topic. I'm in!

A reminder would be nice too. I have 2 GONS and a few 2g avatars, hopefully that's enough. laugh.gif

I'm really looking forward to this. I hope we get enough peeps in on this that we really see quite a few in the AP ,

Boop! Breeding is tomorrow. I'll be sending out reminder PMs to those who asked for them later this evening.

Boop! Breeding is tomorrow. I'll be sending out reminder PMs to those who asked for them later this evening.

Thanks for the reminder post! I'm all set to breed tomorrow. o3o

Are we doing this all day? Cause I won't be able to breed until 5 pm cave time

never mind reread the op

reading is helpful derp! rolleyes.gif

Edited by Kymeira

Reminder PMs have now been sent out to those who asked for them.

Breeding starts in a little over 4 hours!

Oh wow, this is the first I've heard of this....😱

I've got plenty of each avatar and three GoN that can all take part in this breeding orgie!😆😎

Just to be sure, I breed everything directly to the AP, right?

You know, I'm surprised that demand for these has been lackluster recently. I've produced many AoC from Hollies, Wrapping Wings, Rosebuds, etc.

I love the avatars, but my trading them on the forums has always met with little interest.😒

Oh wow, this is the first I've heard of this....😱

I've got plenty of each avatar and three GoN that can all take part in this breeding orgie!😆😎

Just to be sure, I breed everything directly to the AP, right?

You know, I'm surprised that demand for these has been lackluster recently. I've produced many AoC from Hollies, Wrapping Wings, Rosebuds, etc.

I love the avatars, but my trading them on the forums has always met with little interest.😒

Some people will be giving them away in the departure thread as well. But yeah, it's pretty much a mass breed event for avatars (so to the AP they go.)

And yeah, I barely see interest for these anymore. Hopefully if they flood the AP, that will be a different story.

Personally I love avatars, but 1) they aren't that rare in the grand scheme of things and 2) it's harder to make lineages with them due to them being bred only. I imagine this is why they trade poorly.

Of course, lovely low time ones in the AP are a very different story... :3

Gemstone Raffle is currently open for donations and avatars are one of the themes, so if you feel like donating one or two avatars there, as well as sending to the AP or in lieu/addition to the departures thread, I'm sure they'd appreciate the donations. o3o