Jazeki

The Great May Birthday Breeding Event

I'm up for breeding my GONS and Avatars, just be warned you might see some bright pink eggs in the AP from those breedings wink.gif

I'm up for breeding mine smile.gif

I've just a few, and I'd love some low-time messy ones in the AP for freezing. I think I only have the full set of one breed.

I don't have so many avatars but I can try to breed mine or catch someone.. But if someone wants to gift me one of these I'll be glad to accept it (but I'll be egglocked for the next 4 hours)

I have a GoN, I'll try to summon again and hope! Count me in, and I'd like a reminder 😉

I'll be sending out reminders to everyone who asked. :3

And here's a creation avatar for someone who wants to participate, but is short on GONs/avatars.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Jazeki

I've been needing to add a few more Avatars to my scroll so I can have more to breed. Also, people should free to know if they want more Avatar x Avatar lines they can breed themselves or Avatar checkers or whatnot, there are probably several people in this thread and other Gifting threads that would be delighted to help people get dragons they would love to own and also give it a mate to be able to breed and gift to others.

Including if you want to be picky with your lines. Can't wait to join in!

Just don't be afraid to prep a few nice lines in advance if you want to participate but don't feel you have enough of what you'd like to gift

So sign me up too and I'm happy to breed for others in advance

Oh! Nice. I'll breed my Avatars this year biggrin.gif A few are missing mates, so I'll need to get those between now and then, but I have plenty of pretty lineaged Avatars floating around... Not as many as some, but enough smile.gif

Edited by Areous

Gonna try and participate in this again!

I think I have a few messies too, ((off the top of my head I can think of a messy AoCreation I have)) for those who are looking to freeze.

Wish I had a few more to breed for this, but I have plenty ((and 2 GoNs)) so I really shouldn't complain.

I'm up for breeding my GONS and Avatars, just be warned you might see some bright pink eggs in the AP from those breedings wink.gif

Ummm, ok, tell me how you're gonna accomplish that? The Bright Pinks have been discontinued for years now.

Ummm, ok, tell me how you're gonna accomplish that? The Bright Pinks have been discontinued for years now.

I think they mean flamingos, which are bright and pink.

I didn't have any GoNs or Avatars when this was done last year but now I have all 3 GoNs and several Avatars so I will happily participate this year~

I don't have many avatars but I'll breed what I can! This seems like a fun mass breed, and a wall of avatars would be a pretty unique sight... smile.gif

Happy Mom Day!

Sent the following to the AP:

5 destruction avatars

7 change avatars

5 creation avatars

(There's also a gold and a silver tinsel floating around somewhere. I got a lot of fails.)

Bred 31 of my Destruction/Creation avatars, waiting for my Changes to come off CD sometime today. smile.gif

edit: Bred 15 of my Changes just now. I massbreed with images disabled so I'm not sure what the avatar to fail ratio is... hopefully not too bad though!

Edited by Terces

7 breedings total (one avi I did not breed because it is inbred) and the GoN is on cooldown or else i would have bread her too

To the AP:

1 destruction

1 change

1 creation

one was the wrong species and the rest were not interested or gave no egg.

I bred around 10, unfortunatley half of my Avatars is on cooldown sad.gif

Not much of a contribution, but I sent two avatars of change to the ap. Both are 2nd gens from my Shadow Walker alts. I hope whoever finds them enjoys them.

I only bred my 2 GONs, and I got a Nhiostrife and a Avatar of Destruction.