Jazeki

The Great May Birthday Breeding Event

Bred 75 pairs, lots of Avatars and fails sent to the AP. :D Hopefully I'll catch some new lines from others when they show up!

Bred what I could. Wasn’t much.

Quite a lot more wrong breed eggs than I hoped, but I also got to drop 25 avatar eggs to the AP.

Edited by dustpuppy

That was fun! Sent 23 Avatars to the AP, along with plenty of other breeds. I wasn't sure whether to breed my inbreds or messies, but figured there must be someone who'd want them, and at the very least they're good for freezing. I've seen screenshots in the screenshot thread about Avatar/Celestial breedings producing different Avatar eggs in the same breeding but I'd never experienced it myself until now. I got 2 Destruction, 1 Change, and 1 Celestial egg all in the same breeding! That was awesome.

Time to breed my avatars because I can!

Edit: Bred them all! :D

Edited by Shokomon

Just bred all of mine and sent 32 avatars (and a few fails) to the AP. 

There are 3 hours left for those just joining the party. 

Managed to get my few bred in time - a couple no eggs, but only one fail out 10 eggs.  Tried that neat trick with the Celestial with my only GoN, but only got one egg out of 'em. :(

Aaaah I'm so stupid, I missed all the eggs in the AP! Oh well, next year... XD

Bumping this up to garner interest...

Reminder requests:

dustpuppy

Terces

purplehaze

BlueLatios

hedy

Aqub

Wiz

Edited by Jazeki

I'll try it. Please send me a reminder.

Whoa, this sounds fun! I have several Avatars from the GoNkins I've been asking around from people as well! So in order to massbreed Avatars to AP, we have to make Avatar X Avatar pairings, if I get that right? I might be in, if my schedule isn't too busy for that day :)

I'd also like to be added to the reminder list! 

I would like a reminder! :) I hope my dragons are feeling generous that day! 

7 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

Whoa, this sounds fun! I have several Avatars from the GoNkins I've been asking around from people as well! So in order to massbreed Avatars to AP, we have to make Avatar X Avatar pairings, if I get that right? I might be in, if my schedule isn't too busy for that day :)

You can also breed regular dragons and GONs to make avatars.

Everyone has been added so far.

Sweet, in that case I'll breed my project dragons as well! I'll probably breed in the last few hours :v

Hi all! Today and tomorrow are the last days that you can breed if you want to participate in this event.

I would like a reminder, and I will go place a reminder of this event in the Player Event Thread - Anyone who is involved with this thread and/or event, when we get closer, please feel free to repost this event there as well, or in the massbreed threads and such as reminders of events going on that involve breeding because that is kinda why they exist around breeding and themes and requests. If you want to combine this event with some Lindwyrms for the Raffle you can combo that, however, you can do that ALL MONTH. So .... whether you wanna do the day before, of, during or if it gets pushed back due to a TJ New Release 5/8/19 .... please feel free to use other threads to get people reminders too cuz these events are awesome and .... I'll go make a post to get some reminders over here. This is a fun event that has been going on for multiple years .... people often do things to celebrate their personal birthdays with fun breeding and raffles and events, so lets celebrate DC's birthday as a group and have some fun! Love this event!

Remember to breed and Celebrate DC's birthday, because it is always fun!! So follow this thread, ask for a reminder, and share with some others!! Lots of people love reasons to breed and to participate in larger breeds for fun larger purpose celebratory or themed events! Happy Birthday DC! Let's gift to all of DC!

Bred 93 pairs, whew! Can't wait to see the lineages everyone else is breeding. :D