Jazeki

The Great May Birthday Breeding Event

23 breedings, ended up with 16 avatars for the AP had 4 refusals and 3 that produced offspring that weren't avatars. I sent one that turned out to be a white to departures. It had an interesting lineage and I figured it stood a better chance of being adopted there.

5 Destructos, 6 Change - My Creations were on CD because I'm an idiot

Only just seen this xd.png Ill add my lot who aren't on cool down once I get home.

I bred 20 pairs. My dragons were not too cooperative. I got 9 Avatars, 2 Thalassas, and one Blusang. The rest gave me nothing. Donating one Avatar to the raffle. All other eggs went to the AP.

Yeah, my 26th Avatar is also offered as raffle prize smile.gif

From my 9 non-Avatar eggs, I kept this one: https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZopAY as a mate for a 2nd gen I already have, and together they'll hopefully make a baby for a 3rd gen, so next year I might be able to drop 2 more eggs to the AP laugh.gif

Welp, time to breed all my Avatars.

Edit: Successfully sent one Guardian of Destruction to the AP. I hope whoever gets it, enjoys it!

Edited by Shokomon

Bred mine, successfully sending 6 Creations, 5 Destruction and 8 Change, along with 1 almerald, 1 Ridgewing, 1 grey, 1 Brute, 1 Sunrise/set, 1 Terrae. I also ended up with This pretty little kin, who I think will be the nice base for a checker so he's staying with me xd.png

Also got a number of refusals, but since none were for permanent mates, it's no real loss xd.png

Bred my Avatar brood, results:

Creation x3

Change x3

Destruction x4

Non-Avatar x4

Kept one Celestial that was a Z-Code, everything else has been AP'ed.

Bred all my Avatars, sadly I didn't get all that many of them, but I dropped around 4-5 pretty ones to the AP - good luck catching them! smile.gif

I don't have too many, but I bred 5-6 various things into the AP. Hoping that all of us together can make a small flood!

I don't have many, but I sent 7 Changes, 6 Creations, and 1 Destruction to the AP. Along with some Avatar-fails.

Breed every nice one I had to the ap but sadly my GONs didn't cooperate so no 2nd gens for me (but I got a green copper instead that I'm gifting, if someone wants it just shoot me a PM wink.gif )

Happy breeding! wub.gif

My Avatars were less cooperative than my Coppers but I did manage to drop 11 or 12 Avatar eggs.

Bred 15 pairs, got avatars from 13 of them, all sent to the AP! Excited to start catching smile.gif

Edited by oilbird

Bred all my nice lineaged Avatars, about 20 sent into the AP. smile.gif

Eggs in the AP are mostly 5 days 4 hours so it should be soon!

I just clicked an egg on the very bottom row and the date was that it was bred on the 8th. So they should be moving through at some point tonight.

Edit: I guess they're already moving through and I just have not seen them. I clicked some of mine and they already have homes.

Edited by Jazeki

Aw, I missed them!

I'm pretty sure there's more to come. I didn't breed right when this started - I went to bed and bred after breakfast - and I probably wasn't alone.

(Yup, just checked and my bred eggs are at 5d 20hr.) Plus, just saw a beautiful avatar when I refreshed the AP just now.

Yay! I can catch some then and get some hatchies for freezing!