TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

Finally managed to finish, about a half hour before the deadline. My last egg was the purple one with the flowering vines, which in my opinion is one of the prettier eggs in this year's lineup.

Lovely eggs as usual (I especially loved the ones referencing Frozen and Steven Universe), and look forward to seeing what the artists come up with for next year!

though seriously a little less eggs in the future would be nice wheezes

Frozen? Which one was that? And my last egg {Which I got early on the morning of the 7th} was the snail. I guess it was just so slow, it arrived last?

Got all eggs, like them all.

But like every year, I hardly understand their references.

And never heard of most things people are telling here what the eggs might be/mean.

So special Thanks for the simply pretty or funny eggs that are just that, pretty and/or funny.

Edited by lilysally

Noooooooooooo!! I wanted the Frozen egg and I didn't get it *sniffles* Can't this be extended a liiiiitle longer?

...wait, it's past 12, why did I get another egg?

I just got another one too o.o *crosses fingers she can get the rest*

Am I the only one that feels like the event needs an extra day or so?

Like, yeah, I've got all the eggs, but you know what else I've got? Not much to do. :/

I've had nothing on for the whole 3 days, which meant I had plenty of time to get the eggs.

My boyfriend had work 2 of the days, and he just barely got them all.

I think with such a large amount of eggs, we need some extra time.

If we don't get extra time, perhaps the eggs should drop closer together. (Like 1 min apart towards the end of the event, for those who don't have them all yet.)

I just remembered/found out about this year's event at 5:30 this evening, and still managed to get them all with 17 minutes to spare. I was kinda worried, this would have been the first Festival of Eggs that I would have missed. So glad I checked in!!

Wow, you got 'em all in 6 1/4 hours? That must be a world's record!!

I am so tired, my kids ran me ragged today, but eggs are still dropping and I only need three more! Must Stay Awake!

Am I the only one that feels like the event needs an extra day or so?

Like, yeah, I've got all the eggs, but you know what else I've got? Not much to do. :/

I've had nothing on for the whole 3 days, which meant I had plenty of time to get the eggs.

My boyfriend had work 2 of the days, and he just barely got them all.

I think with such a large amount of eggs, we need some extra time.

If we don't get extra time, perhaps the eggs should drop closer together. (Like 1 min apart towards the end of the event, for those who don't have them all yet.)

I'm agree with you, I need one more day too. I was busy doing some stuff and a class. I'm sure a lot of people where either working/had classes on Monday and Tuesday. Giving these people less time.

Edited by dragongirl02

Well, the first post says it was posted at 1:30, so running 3 days wouldn't mean it ends at midnight, it'll probably close at 1:30, or at least that's what i thought.

I'm very excited to see that they're still dropping! I was so darned busy today and yesterday.. Just need 7 more! Hope everyone gets to finish their collections~ happy.gif

I finally got all of the eggs, thankfully. There's some very cool designs, but I think this one is my favorite: user posted image

However I do like some of the other references like Monokuma, Phantom of the Opera, and the Madoka Magica ones. :3

Omg, the orange egg with the amazing ''D:'' face. I cannot express how amazing it is.

Wow! I just got my last egg at about 10:30 tonight. I was afraid I wasn't going to make it as this was a very busy time for me.

Lovely set of eggs again! Thanks to all the spriters for their work. And thanks, TJ, for another Festival of Eggs. smile.gif

The thing I was worried about is that my timezone entered into DST on the 5th of April >.<

And I just got my last egg at about 0:29 Cave's time blink.gif which was 23:29 for me lol, still let's hope everyone manage to get them all ^^

Ahhhhhhhh I didn't even notice the extra FE references, just the Grima one! biggrin.gif

Gorgeous eggs, thank you spriters! Good haul this year. :3