TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

I didn't know people were talking about hidden or secret eggs. I have not been keeping up in here and reading..... I just wanted to be sure none were added before I went back to ESO to stay.

I sent my timer this morning and used it to go off every 5 min. I'd minimize ESO click egg, back to ESO etc til I got them all LOL. Daughter did the same with the timer but while watching TV tongue.gif

Now I can focus and maybe finish Deshan and get the last 350k xp needed to hit V4 tongue.gif

Edit to add: Starscream I loved the egg hunt this year. The eggs are beautiful. Thank you so much for coordinating a wonderful event. ♥

Edited by Merenwen

I didn't know people were talking about hidden or secret eggs. I have not been keeping up in here and reading..... I just wanted to be sure none were added before I went back to ESO to stay.

I sent my timer this morning and used it to go off every 5 min. I'd minimize ESO click egg, back to ESO etc til I got them all LOL. Daughter did the same with the timer but while watching TV tongue.gif

Now I can focus and maybe finish Deshan and get the last 350k xp needed to hit V4 tongue.gif

I did a similar thing! I would play Red Dead Redemption in five minute increments. laugh.gif

Now that we have a list of spriters and references, THANK YOU SPRITERS!! What a fun thing to do when, for me, Easter is not such a good thing. Thanks to everyone for making this holiday fun.

As I predicted, most of the references went right over my head, lol.

LOL my husband calls it multigeeking xd.png

I need to use that. It definitely applies to my mom lmao

He teases me as I usually have the X1 on and playing Dragon Age while having PC on another screen doing dragon stuff tongue.gif I multitask in every aspect and tend to do it while playing games even and one day he just called me out for multigeeking and it stuck LOL

thanks for the reference link to the eggs and spriters. I think the pearl one is my favorite tied with the deepsea one that has the simple bubble. Can't say why, just know I love them.

I do like the Red Templar one, Harry Potter, Mike from Monsters Inc, Wreck it Ralph (was my first egg and I knew the reference LOL) and the Enderman...all ones I got the reference to right away.

Most are all over my head and I have no clue what they are, but all of them are so wonderful. Such tallent and I am happy to have them all in my basket to look at eternally biggrin.gif The closest thing we have to frozen eggs LOL

Got the last egg I needed and it was the nautilus shell egg. Whoever made it thank you so much. I work in an aquarium and I love our nautilus. Cute little cephlapods biggrin.gif

Wooohoo finally got all 62 eggs!! Thank you everyone who helped with the event!

whew, got 62 eggs just in time. totally forgot about egg hunting till early this morning. biggrin.gif

As the Coordinator of this event I can ASSURE everyone that there is only 62 eggs this year. Anyone saying otherwise is full of slag.

I hope you all did enjoy :3

As a HUGE Transformers fan, I squealed very loudly reading this post, more specifically, the last sentence. Thank Primus for awesome people such as yourself. biggrin.gif

Edited by shadowfighter

There's a list of credits and references now? Yay!

Why don't aangs-sister's eggs have any references listed? I've heard the amber one is from Jurassic Park, but I want to know what that black white and red one is meant to be.

Edited by MessengerDragon

Yay! 62/62. Just caught my last egg. Whew! So beautiful. Thanks to TJ and all the spriters. This was fun. :-)

There's a list of credits and references now? Yay!

Why don't aangs-sister's eggs have any references listed? I've heard the amber one is from Jurassic Park, but I want to know what that black white and red one is meant to be.

It's Monobear from Dangan Ronpa, aangs just didn't say anything before we put the credits list up.

Whew! Didn't think I'd make it. I was so very late to the event. I started about 10pm last night! Just caught my final egg. They are all so pretty!! smile.gif

This was great, all the neat artwork and the references made the egg collecting very interesting.

I have sooo many favorites out of these eggs, but as I have spent a large quantity of time watching the cat shake it's cute little butt, I'm going to go ahead and declare it as #1 in my book. laugh.gif

Just one egg away now ~ and amusingly enough now that I've seen the credits - I'm glad its the one I'm missing (censorkip.gif The Dress, filled up my FaceBook for far too long).

As for my favorite egg - the LIMBO egg still holds the title, but that Goldfish bowl one is a very close second.

Anyhow, a huge thank you to all the Spriters and TJ for this event.

It took me a few days to realize the Dress egg was...the Dress egg. It looked like a striped, furry monster to me. laugh.gif

Far as I know, it really is only 62 as of current time. Hopefully this won't change in the next few hours.

And can I just say I AM SO HAPPY FOR DRAGON AGE EGG <3

He teases me as I usually have the X1 on and playing Dragon Age while having PC on another screen doing dragon stuff tongue.gif I multitask in every aspect and tend to do it while playing games even and one day he just called me out for multigeeking and it stuck LOL

thanks for the reference link to the eggs and spriters. I think the pearl one is my favorite tied with the deepsea one that has the simple bubble. Can't say why, just know I love them.

I do like the Red Templar one, Harry Potter, Mike from Monsters Inc, Wreck it Ralph (was my first egg and I knew the reference LOL) and the Enderman...all ones I got the reference to right away.

Most are all over my head and I have no clue what they are, but all of them are so wonderful. Such tallent and I am happy to have them all in my basket to look at eternally biggrin.gif The closest thing we have to frozen eggs LOL

I'm glad to see people liked my lousy red lyrium egg! Was going to try a fade rift egg too, but didn't have enough time to try hammering out something that complicated to sprite. :x

Hope people thoroughly enjoyed the event!

As a HUGE Transformers fan, I squealed very loudly reading this post, more specifically, the last sentence. Thank Primus for awesome people such as yourself. biggrin.gif

Thank you. I am glad I could be awesome to someone. You should sneak into IRC one day, there are several fans there.

It took me a few days to realize the Dress egg was...the Dress egg. It looked like a striped, furry monster to me.  laugh.gif

I thought it was a moldy, lumpy potato!

ALERT ALERT

THERE IS A RED LYRIUM EGG

DRAGON AGE IS FOLLOWING ME WHEREVER I GO

*collapses into a twitchy coma*

PS I'm sad that I won't get all the eggs. I was late to this egg hunt.

Thank goodness, and my new computer, I managed to get them all this time. biggrin.gif

My favorites are the kitty with the yarn ball, the goldfish in a bowl, and the watermelon, but, of course, they are all wonderful. wub.gif

Thanks for another great event!