TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

Meh. I probably won't be able to get everything. Sometimes, people forget about those who actually have lives they have to live...

Bah, i don't think I'm going to be able to get them all...

e: Seriously though, I think I'd prefer fewer eggs in future years. :x

Edited by Guillotine

aight, 10 rows of 6 and 1 row of 2? 62/62 then

Wheeeee

Are we allowed to put some of the eggs in our signatures? Like just so we can see the pretty things?

aight, 10 rows of 6 and 1 row of 2? 62/62 then

Wheeeee

Are we allowed to put some of the eggs in our signatures? Like just so we can see the pretty things?

I don't see why not. smile.gif

I finished.

YUS.

My last one was the mustache egg. It's so quirky! xd.png

Finally managed to finish, about a half hour before the deadline. My last egg was the purple one with the flowering vines, which in my opinion is one of the prettier eggs in this year's lineup.

Lovely eggs as usual (I especially loved the ones referencing Frozen and Steven Universe), and look forward to seeing what the artists come up with for next year!

though seriously a little less eggs in the future would be nice wheezes

Edited by azila

I was a day late, but I was still able to get all 62. I just finished a few minutes ago, with less than an hour left! laugh.gif

I hope I can collect them all seeing as how I didn't start this till last night >.>

This event has been fun and I wanted to say thanks again to TJ and the spriters for another awesome event. You guys really outdid yourselves with the eggs this year. happy.gif

Crap crap crap, I'm behind. How often do they drop?

Every 5-15 minutes I think, so your mileage might vary.

It's 5:27 AM here and I want to sleep so bad, but I finished collecting all the eggs (this is dedication, haha). The last one for me was Rose Quartz which is pretty amazing because I love Steven Universe. I also appreciate references of Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Minecraft, white and gold dress xd.png Limbo and Wreck-it-ralph, though all the eggs are pretty this year!

That was a fun event~

Edited by October

These eggs are so fantastic.

So glad I just got the opera egg at last.

I can die now. I got the cat and the ball of yarn.

Rrrf, I got busy this year and couldn't get all of them sad.gif Disappointed in myself, I like having completion.

Sighs. Well, the eggs are beautiful. I'm sad I couldn't get all of them. Thank you for the event though. smile.gif

I managed to get 43. I'm so exhausted. I've been up since 6am this morning... Twelve more minutes to go...

'Twas a fun event, I'm glad I managed to get all of them this year, and I can't wait for the next year!

Ugh, I'm not going to get the last couple i need... It'd actually be less frustrating if I weren't so close to getting them all.

Well, I think I'm going to miss finishing by 1. Mine have been dropping at a steady 5 min rate and I have 3 left, but only 2 drops remaining before it cuts out. But I had fun and I gave it a good showing. Thank you for the eggs everyone! I really enjoyed collecting them.

I just remembered/found out about this year's event at 5:30 this evening, and still managed to get them all with 17 minutes to spare. I was kinda worried, this would have been the first Festival of Eggs that I would have missed. So glad I checked in!!

Woooo, got my last egg JUST under the wire. laugh.gif Thanks to all the spriters for another year of wonderful basket-fillers!