TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

Wooooah, what's this that I just clicked? A reddish egg in a patch of mana crystals? Niiiice!

So far my favorites are the kitty/yarn, and the pink opening flower (wonder if that's a reference to anything?).

My fav is still the Zelda egg from a few years back^^ heh, well till I gather more anyway.

I got 58 eggs now. Just a little more. I love the Monsters, Inc. egg. biggrin.gif I love Mikey!

smile.gif Also, lovely Elsa (Disney's Frozen) egg.

The kitty pouncing on yarn egg is my absolute favorite, hands down. Seven more to find & I'm done hunting. Thanks to all involved for another great Festival of Eggs!

just got the kitty egg! reminds me off this actually egg shaped little mechanical thing that pops open and the gears make two kittens bat at yarn for a few seconds(to off topic? will remove if so!)

Oh thank heavens I finished getting all the eggs, now I can sleep xd.png.

Is it too early to submit a egg for next years basket?

Wooooah, what's this that I just clicked? A reddish egg in a patch of mana crystals? Niiiice!

So far my favorites are the kitty/yarn, and the pink opening flower (wonder if that's a reference to anything?).

I interpreted the pink opening flower as a lotus, as in "om mane padme hum", which is a mantra meaning 'the jewel in the lotus flower'. So that one is basically a graphical version of the mantra, if my interpretation is right. (I hope it is because that's awesome)

Edited by Lurhstaap

falls over

An entire morning later and I'm still not getting any eggs to show up. And I only have 43. I'm refreshing and refreshing, opening up new pages, logging out, logging in, guess I'm just gonna have to miss out on the last lot.

falls over

An entire morning later and I'm still not getting any eggs to show up. And I only have 43. I'm refreshing and refreshing, opening up new pages, logging out, logging in, guess I'm just gonna have to miss out on the last lot.

Have you tried clearing your cookies? A different browser? Restarting your computer?

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Have you tried clearing your cookies? A different browser? Restarting your computer?

to add try a hard refresh ctrl+f5 may do it to.

check edges as well, the account screen is a good one to hunt on.

I'm on an iPad so changing the browser was a no-go. But restarting did the trick! Thank you aaah I've got some catching up to do now

Just found #62, it was the kitty!

My favorite overall is probably the Homestuck spirograph one from 2012 or the un-hatching red from 2014. This year I'm fond of the butt-wiggle kitty and the lotus flower egg. The red crystal egg is amazing too! They're all so pretty. biggrin.gif

Edited by animetriplicate

yay Knight egg! saw it in somone's basket when I thought I didn't have time, so awesome!

Yes perfect ovo

Hail Grima

Woah now let's not hail the freaky demon dragon that's never a good idea (just look at what happened to Validar for doing that)

Regardless, I'm beyond happy that so many people recognized one of the Fire Emblem eggs |D

I interpreted the pink opening flower as a lotus, as in "om mane padme hum", which is a mantra meaning 'the jewel in the lotus flower'. So that one is basically a graphical version of the mantra, if my interpretation is right. (I hope it is because that's awesome)

Good lady Aphrodite! That's lovely. One of my favourite eggs.

Finally got all the eggs! I particularly like the one that's empty but fills up with the night sky and sparkling stars.

Day 2:

Has evry single egg already

Edited by Geometry Dash YouNoob

Woah now let's not hail the freaky demon dragon that's never a good idea (just look at what happened to Validar for doing that)

Regardless, I'm beyond happy that so many people recognized one of the Fire Emblem eggs |D

~Praise the Fell Dragon~

He's yet to appear :c I wanna hatch a Grimaaa