TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

Finally I am done. I feel so relieved now.

My favorite is the Rose Quartz one of course ^^ Cannot wait for the next festival!

I'm close to 62 now, but I have a question. What happens when we get them all?

Nothing. No more eggs show up for the rest of the event, and nothing special happens.

30/62 D: Maybe I can get them all...I hope ;; I definitely want the Wreck-It-Ralph and the rose quartz one.

arrrrrgh I forgot to check for this since Easter came at an oddly early date >< *just starting* ;-;

Edited by Erithan

It seems one of the eggs has been updated?

Before/After

It was actually animated a bit ago blink.gif Not sure what's going on with that one though. Seems like it'd be a reference, buuut... meh, idk. tongue.gif EDIT: It actually is still animated for me.

Yes perfect ovo

Hail Grima

Absolutely. Hail Grima. xd.png

Edited by Kira-san

45/62 SOOO CLOSEE

well when this event is over do they stay in our basket?

Yes, they do. smile.gif

45/62 SOOO CLOSEE

well when this event is over do they stay in our basket?

Yes they stay, hence my ARGH for forgetting to check, maybe I'll just go for a 3 eggs total!

*headdesk*

Can I play the Greek card and get the eggs re-released on Orthodox Easter so I have chance? xd.png kidding of course.

edit: double checking this ends tonight correct?

Edited by Erithan

Yes they stay, hence my ARGH for forgetting to check, maybe I'll just go for a 3 eggs total!

*headdesk*

Can I play the Greek card and get the eggs re-released on Orthodox Easter so I have chance? xd.png kidding of course.

edit: double checking this ends tonight correct?

No, I think we still have... about 27 hours left to go on the event. ^.^ There's still time to get them all, even if you start right now! As long as you can check DC every 10 minutes for the next 10.5 hours. xd.png

er if that was an answer to my question, thanks.

I've not been very active in awhile, so didn't even think to check the calendar. blink.gif

edit: @ Arula, I end to have the bad luck of 15-20 min eggsXP Thanks though=)

Edited by Erithan

Finally have all 62 myself; took a fair amount of multi-tasking and waiting, but I have them all. I just hope IF any other ones get put in at the last minute (like I vaguely recall a year or so ago) that I will be aware of them in time. tongue.gif

This year was actually quite profitable to me, in that, while waiting for eggs (and I'm guessing because others were preoccupied with the hunt) I got lucky enough to catch a Gold, Copper, and Cheese Dragon!

I think my favorite Easter Eggs would have to be:

> The Endermen (guessing it was made by the same person as last year's Creeper egg.)

> The Snow globe/Terrarium with the Daffodils inside

> The Blooming pink rose/flower

> The Watermelon

> The Ice Cream Sunday

> The Goldfish bowl with fishy inside

> The Fire Emblem egg...if I knew Awakening, I might have figured out which one that was sooner. >,<

All the eggs were great nevertheless, and kudos to all the artists who made them. smile.gif

I would hope I could make an egg to contribute one of these years...if that would even be possible and it doesn't require some special privilege to contribute...?

Don't feel bad about neglecting to check the calender - I frequently forget that it exists. xd.png

Don't feel bad about neglecting to check the calender - I frequently forget that it exists. xd.png

heh, easier when you've been very stressed and not feeling to well xd.png

and I think by the calendar and the post I'm guessing it ends tonight and 12:01 DST= "the 7th"

Guess we'll see what I get before then at least. smile.gif

heh, easier when you've been very stressed and not feeling to well xd.png

and I think by the calendar and the post I'm guessing it ends tonight and 12:01 DST= "the 7th"

Guess we'll see what I get before then at least. smile.gif

Just to be clear - it ends as the 7th ends and 8th begins. 5th, 6th, and 7th = 3 days. =3

ahh ok, the post says it was posted on the 4th though, that's what confused me I guess. huh.gif

edit: er was posted on the 4th I should say.

Thank you!

Edited by Erithan

ahh ok, the post says it was posted on the 4th though, that's what confused me I guess. huh.gif

edit: er was posted on the 4th I should say.

Thank you!

That's probably because your timezone is earlier than DC's. Check out the title of the thread: 2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

That's April 5th, 2015. Remember, DC goes by ET! (It was posted a bit late even for ET, but remember to go by the correct timezone.)

got it, thanks again, you've given me hope!

hmm pending 20 minute waits 6 hours? *does math and hears something break*

Eggs or bust! Some beautiful ones so far!

I'm a little confused with the time frame? So does the event end tonight at midnight or tomorrow night?

No problem. ^^

~

My last egg was a beautiful purple one draped with flowers. Lovely. <3

My favorites are: the Jurassic Park mosquito-in-amber egg, Steven Universe Rose Quartz egg, Monsters Inc. Mike Wazowski egg, Wreck-It Raph and Fix-It Felix egg, quirky mustache egg, cute kitty-and-yarn egg, cupcake-snake egg, cutie patootie snail on snail egg, ice cream sundae egg, big beautiful red gem egg, goldfish bowl egg, and the precious purple egg draped in flowers. Just overall beautiful batch of eggs this year and so many wonderful references! Hoping for a Riddick or Mummy themed egg one year. Maybe a Jupiter Ascending egg, lol.