TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

Sweet! I've only gathered six pretty eggs so far, but I'll definitely try to grab them all. smile.gif

I have 21 eggs now and to whoever made that Fire Emblem egg; have a cookie! Beccause that is just lovely! biggrin.gif

Ahahaha! One egg down, 61 more to go~

i'll just be sitting here, refreshing the page

oh yeah, thanks for the pretty egg designs! 8D

Love this years eggs. I absolutely adore the butt wiggling kitty, can't wait to have it in my own collection biggrin.gif

But that bunny one blink.gif It seriously gives me the creepz. It looks like it has one of those evil grins you cut out in a pumpkin for Halloween

Love this years eggs. I absolutely adore the butt wiggling kitty, can't wait to have it in my own collection biggrin.gif

But that bunny one blink.gif It seriously gives me the creepz. It looks like it has one of those evil grins you cut out in a pumpkin for Halloween

I had almost the same reaction to the bunny, but more of an evil clown vibe. I don't trust that bunny! unsure.gif

It's a good thing we get 3 days because I'm so busy with Easter and then spring quarter starts tomorrow. x-x I hope I manage to get them all..

Anyone else getting stuck on one egg? I've already added the egg to my basket, but the egg picture keeps showing up everywhere no matter how many times I click it... unsure.gif

Edit: Has now disappeared and I was able to get another egg. Just a temporary glitch I guess...

Edited by Kwiggy

When I Click Eggs Or Baskets Of Eggs It Says The Following:

404 Easter Not Found

sad.gif

Ive clicked on 2 eggs so far but it says that!

Edited by breebreek

What is this "badge" you speak of? And where do we edit them?

"badge" is the easter basket on your scroll. TJ will fix it. just keep collecting the eggs. they'll be there when he gets to it.

Also, so happy to have a Skywarp egg to go with Starscream from two years ago. smile.gif

There's a soul gem egg. This is officially the best festival of eggs ever. biggrin.gif

I'm enjoying the event! But, it would be really nice if on the Festival of Eggs page, the newest (2015) eggs were at the top instead of the bottom.

lol, I don't know why, but that beetle egg made me chuckle. That's a cool one without a doubt. happy.gif

Yeah, it would be nice if I could see my 'basket.' Oh well, I'll just keep snatching until I can.

I'm enjoying the event! But, it would be really nice if on the Festival of Eggs page, the newest (2015) eggs were at the top instead of the bottom.

I second that!

Happy Passover & Easter every one! Thanks for the fun egg collecting game! biggrin.gif

Happy Easter everyone! And thank you for the fun egg hunting! Good luck! smile.gif

Maybe I can finish my collection this Easter tongue.gif