TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

No.

Click the little basket above your scroll link, friend.

When I do that, I get the 404 error T^T

**EDIT** Wait nevermind o 3 o I don't get what I do with them now though D:

Edited by Ryunei

Wait a minute. My egg limit is 4. I have 4 eggs. SO THAT'S WHY?!

Oh, no no no. The Easter eggs aren't actual dragon eggs. These go into a special badge which can be found near your options menu at the top of your scroll. (breeding, BSA, unnammed dragons, etc.) It should look like an Easter basket. Click on that and you should see the event eggs you've collected so far. smile.gif

ETA: I just checked your Easter basket badge and I see 9 eggs there so far. You can also use this link to see them. wink.gifhttp://dragcave.net/easter

Edited by Syiren

When I do that, I get the 404 error T^T

**EDIT** Wait nevermind o 3 o I don't get what I do with them now though D:

If you are still getting the error, post in the help thread, as that should be fixed now.

They don't do anything but sit and look pretty. You are welcome to look at mine, I've gotten all of them each year. It's a very full basket.

Edited by DragonLady86

Wait nevermind o 3 o I don't get what I do with them now though D:

You just look at them, and keep collecting. Try to get all 62!

So, I've never done an Easter even on here before. And I'm kind of confused. Is there a certain amount of time you have to wait after finding an egg to see another one? And are they on every page on the site?

So, I've never done an Easter even on here before. And I'm kind of confused. Is there a certain amount of time you have to wait after finding an egg to see another one? And are they on every page on the site?

I think the wait limit is 15 minutes before another can appear (?)

And yeah, they load everywhere. Even while breeding. One popped up next to the egg my dragons bred, and I meant to screenshot it.

every 10-15 minutes and it will appear on whatever page you are on till you click it. a sprite won't change until you click on it, so you won't miss any by leaving for awhile.

Yes, normally you have to wait about 5-15 minutes for the next egg to appear, and they only appear on the standard DragCave site (not the forums).

I was pretty thrown off by the FoE starting 30 minutes late :<

Happy hunting and happy Easter!

hey guys

you know the orange one with the oAo face?

hey guys

EVEN IN YOUR DRAGON CAVE

F O E

F O E

F O E

//panic

hey guys

What did I just watch

What did I just watch

that about sums up what I was about to say. it still made me laugh though. xd.png

You just watched an IOSYS video based off Etrian Odyssey.

IOSYS, man.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I love all these Easter eggs, I really do, but each year there are a whole bunch based on references I don't get. Always feel a little left out.

You just watched an IOSYS video based off Etrian Odyssey.

IOSYS, man.

The funniest part was, that was the first egg I got. xd.png

Oh my GOD there's a Rose Quartz egg from Steven Universe. Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god

Oh my GOD there's a Rose Quartz egg from Steven Universe. Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god

That actually was a reference? I thought it was just an egg wearing a wig xd.png

Glad that the 404 error is fixed. I like that egg that looks like a penguin with a viking hat (to me, at least)