TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

I finally got the Harry Potter egg - been waiting for that one!

I love all these Easter eggs, I really do, but each year there are a whole bunch based on references I don't get. Always feel a little left out.

Yeah, I don't get the majority of the references. But I'm happy about the ones that I do get, and it's fun seeing others so excited about the rest. smile.gif

That actually was a reference? I thought it was just an egg wearing a wig xd.png

Glad that the 404 error is fixed. I like that egg that looks like a penguin with a viking hat (to me, at least)

Don't feel alone. I thought it was an egg overflowing with either cotton candy or bubblegum. xd.png

Don't feel alone. I thought it was an egg overflowing with either cotton candy or bubblegum. xd.png

Which egg? That with the snake?

I love all these Easter eggs, I really do, but each year there are a whole bunch based on references I don't get. Always feel a little left out.

Oh don't feel left out. I don't get ANY of them. I did get the tardis one, and minecraft, but this year I don't think I've got any of them.

ETA I lie; just went to look and I THINK I have a Monsters University one. NO idea about the rest.

Edited by fuzzbucket

how can you grab an egg? lol

pardon me im new here smile.gif

how can you grab an egg? lol

pardon me im new here smile.gif

Click on it. If its in an area of the page that doesnt allow you to click simply move to a different page and click on it then. Once clicked it should show you your current collection of eggs in your basket.

OMG! A Limbo Egg! I love that game. I played it all the time on the 360 xd.png And a Wreck it Raff egg too lol nice. I also got Madoka Magica egg too. I am loving the eggs this year ^^

WB

Finally found the enderman egg!! biggrin.gif I feel somewhat accomplished. I'm almost there. I cant wait to get them all and finally have gotten all the easter eggs for an FoE hunt~

Omg, there's a 'the dress' egg. Haha, I love it laugh.gif

I saw it mentioned before but it JUST clicked as to what it was. Oh my goodness thats amazing. Kudos to the one that made that.

Click on it. If its in an area of the page that doesnt allow you to click simply move to a different page and click on it then. Once clicked it should show you your current collection of eggs in your basket.

thanks, i clicked on three and they are in a tiny basket.. but will they come to my scroll so i can grow them?

and how do i know what type they are and how will they look like when they become adults?

these eggs are strange, one is even snail looking? not sure it is an egg at all lol

Edited by Joya

I don't think you'd want what the orange fuzzball would hatch into if these hatched.

thanks, i clicked on two and they are in a tiny basket.. but will they come to my scroll so i can grow them?

No. these are pretty sprites only, they do not become dragons.

Eeeeek! A Mima from Touhou-themed egg! biggrin.gif

Favourite is still the insect-in-amber egg, though. tongue.gif

thanks, i clicked on three and they are in a tiny basket.. but will they come to my scroll so i can grow them?

and how do i know what type they are and how will they look like when they become adults?

these eggs are strange, one is even snail looking? not sure it is an egg at all lol

Nope. These don't hatch at all. They are just for collecting. I'm at 21 now.

WB

Eeeeek! A Mima from Touhou-themed egg! biggrin.gif

Mima~

Gotta collect em' all!

Which egg? That with the snake?

The metallic-looking pink egg with the wig.

I just got the snake/cupcake egg btw and I love that one. wub.gif

Nope. These don't hatch at all. They are just for collecting. I'm at 21 now.

WB

thanks, i have 4 now.. and so what after easter, do they disappear? lol

Omg, there's a 'the dress' egg. Haha, I love it laugh.gif

Omg, I went to check if I had that one, and I realized it was the one that I thought was just a weird moldy potato xd.png