TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

Which is that?

Its a seekret biggrin.gif Its very minimalistic though :3 it also twitches~

Found the Rose Quartz egg! As a huge Steven Universe fan, I was well impressed, a very pleasant surprise. biggrin.gif

Can you please post it as url? Some users asked not to post the images of the eggs in this thread. wink.gif (and Sock went through the whole topic to change all image links to url's)

Edited by Nyastara

Can you please post it as url? Some users asked not to post the images of the eggs in this thread. wink.gif (and Sock went through the whole topic to change all image links to url's)

Oh, I must have missed that. Edited the original post.

Lol, too bad we can't have two separate threads - I always love seeing the eggs I haven't got yet and it also helps to reassure me I haven't missed any by the end, although URLs work.

I got a chocolate sundae... and now I want a chocolate sundae...

Lol, too bad we can't have two separate threads - I always love seeing the eggs I haven't got yet and it also helps to reassure me I haven't missed any by the end, although URLs work.

Yeah, this forum needs spoiler tags which allow you to expand the post to see more - I have those on my own forum and they're brilliant smile.gif

Caught a few gorgeous eggs, my favourite so far seems kinda steampunk-ish biggrin.gif

Oh, I must have missed that. Edited the original post.

Thank you. wub.gif It's not for my sake wink.gif. I'm actually stalking the easter baskets of some users (yours as well ninja.gif ) because I'm collecting the images for the Wiki (aka the spoiler factory xd.png ).

...4 smilies in three sentences... BOOM baby!

Why do all hatchlings that hatched after yesterday, (on DC and hatcheries) look like a stage 5 egg even after they have gendered?

Is this a glitch, i've tried clearing my history and cache but nothings working, help? sad.gif

Yeah, this forum needs spoiler tags which allow you to expand the post to see more - I have those on my own forum and they're brilliant smile.gif

Caught a few gorgeous eggs, my favourite so far seems kinda steampunk-ish biggrin.gif

OMG yes! I would love spoiler tags for the forum!

Why do all hatchlings that hatched after yesterday, (on DC and hatcheries) look like a stage 5 egg even after they have gendered?

Is this a glitch, i've tried clearing my history and cache but nothings working, help? sad.gif

They're April Fools eggs. Look at the date you've catched them. wink.gif Here's a link to the topic in the Help section: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=167556&st=0

[EDIT]: ninja.gif'd

Edited by Nyastara

Somehow all the event collectables that I click on come up with the 404 error and the easter page too. I'm not sure what's going on.

Somehow all the event collectables that I click on come up with the 404 error and the easter page too. I'm not sure what's going on.

This seems to concern mostly users who paricipate in a Festival of Eggs event for the first time. Here's the link to the topic in the Help section: 404 Easter Not Found

Edited by Nyastara

Always 404 no found... So bad sad.gif

Apparently this also happened last year, but as long as you keep getting new eggs after clicking and getting the 404, you do have them, and the issue will be fixed at some point. smile.gif

Wow the subjects of this year's eggs are interesting! I think I grabbed the 'limbo' and 'frozen' eggs. tongue.gif

Count yours at the end, TJ says there'll be 62 this year. c: