TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

Hahahahhaaa! I love that orange egg that looks like it's so scared of something! x'D

I was listening to The Phantom of the Opera and all of a sudden the Phantom of the Opera egg popped up Yay!!

Note to any user experiencing the 404 Error~!

There is currently a thread for any user to report their 404 error currently found here. Please post there if you are unable to see your easter basket and/or receive a 404 Error after having clicked on an Easter egg. Thank you :3

Quoting this for all those who get the "404 Easter Not Found" error.

Edited by Nyastara

Ooohhh I always look forward to Festival of eggs! Thank you TJ! smile.gif

I'm hoping there will be a list of the eggs and refs to what they're from and who made them when this is over. From the 9 that I've collected so far I know I've seen some of them somewhere before, but I just can't place them.

The white egg with the odd markings that's sitting on the spinning disc for example. Not sure if that's a time travel ref or something from DBZ. unsure.gif

Getting the same sad.gif

That is what I and my grandson are seeing as well.  This is our first Easter so perhaps that is the problem as my daughter and granddaughter, who have been playing for several years, are catching Easter eggs as usual.

Wow, three generations of DC egg hunters, that's awesome. smile.gif

Happy hunting!

Edited by walkinslow

I'm hoping there will be a list of the eggs and refs to what they're from and who made them when this is over.

There always is, every year.

And my fav egg is the kitten chasing the egg/yarn ball. lol

I *knew* I shouldn't have gone to bed after 9, but out here nothing was happening.

One down, sixty-one to go!

Edited by cynlee717

The one night I go to bed early! Silly me! tongue.gif I've got one so far now. tongue.gif

There always is, every year.

And my fav egg is the kitten chasing the egg/yarn ball. lol

Sweet. Looking forward to seeing them.

I'm not sure which one is my fav, I'm looking forward to catching some of those Disney ones that others have mentioned. smile.gif

I completely forgot about the Festival of Eggs, whoops xd.png. Just got my first one and I probably won't get very many as later I'll be busy. Looks cool so far though smile.gif.

I keep getting the exact same egg?? Is there a reason for this? help blink.gif

edit: nevermind! seems to be fixed

Edited by horses2123

Your badge is glitched. Your scroll needs to be assigned which image and that will fix it. as long as the eggs are changing after you click one, you are collecting them.

What is this "badge" you speak of? And where do we edit them?

Note to any user experiencing the 404 Error~!

There is currently a thread for any user to report their 404 error currently found here. Please post there if you are unable to see your easter basket and/or receive a 404 Error after having clicked on an Easter egg. Thank you :3

55 eggs down, 7 more to collect.

Edited by Nyastara

Yay eggs! I've been looking forward to seeing peoples fun and creativity! laugh.gif

not sure if I manage to collect all of them, but I picked up a kitty cat egg so the whole event is already a win! happy hunting, everybody! biggrin.gif

Ooh, I just found the pearl egg and it is exquisite. biggrin.gif

Also happy to see that we're continuing the tradition of pretty bird eggs!

Happy Easter everyone!

Man I forgot all about this until logging in just now and suddenly being greeted with a very cool pink lotus egg xd.png

Too bad won't be able to catch them all this time around.