TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

I just got the one with a black dragon on a gold background. Beautiful.

It's bright pink and has Rose Quartz's hair

Oh, I've had it for a while then.

ETA: Ooh, I just got the Icecream sundae one!

Edited by shadowfighter

Is that the one with the 6 black wings? I've been curious about that one. :D

That's one of them, yeppu. |D

Such fun! Thank you to everyone that took the time to create eggs and make this event possible. The eggs this year are super cute, and I can't wait to collect them all! Happy Easter!! smile.gif

I just hope that the 404 error doesn't erase our eggs clicked when it gets fixed. :|

I clicked on an icecream egg and all it did was take me to a page that says festival of eggs with pictures of eggs. I thought I was going to get the icecream egg, I'm all sad now ;~;

Mine was fixed as well! (Thank you ;w; ) and I kept my eggs! So far I have one that changes colors and mustaches, a watermelon one, one that's just pale blue and really pretty, a pink one with poof all over it, a sparkly blue one with a wizard hat, and a black and gray one with a design on it that I don't recognize :U

I clicked on an icecream egg and all it did was take me to a page that says festival of eggs with pictures of eggs. I thought I was going to get the icecream egg, I'm all sad now ;~;

It should be there among your eggs??

You did, you must have collected some in past years. this years are on the bottom.

I also like really need to know who made the Rose Quartz egg so I can shower them with love

Has anyone gotten them all yet? This is so much fun. I have 29 so far. happy.gif

That's one of them, yeppu. |D

Awesome. That one's definitely in my top 5 favs. happy.gif

~*~

...is that...a giant spider crawling up to a street lamp in the egg I found a while ago? The grey-ness of it reminds me of those old black and white giant bug monster movies.

Edited by Syiren

You did, you must have collected some in past years. this years are on the bottom.

I joined like an hour ago ; A ;

I'm still wondering if the one with the Wirt/gnome- looking silhouette against the forest background that turns to stars is an Over the Garden Wall egg or if it's something completely different. o_O

Got two more - A glittery black one (maybe supposed to be outer space?) and a gold one with red streaks all over it.

All the eggs from the event will be on that page.

Wait a minute. My egg limit is 4. I have 4 eggs. SO THAT'S WHY?!

No.

Click the little basket under (oops) your scroll link, friend.

Edited by arya10

These are sprites only, they go in the basket badge. They do not become dragons. Your trophy level does not affect them.