TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

'404 Easter Not Found'? I've got that on my easter page...

At the top of this very page you posted your comment, you can find the following message. smile.gif

Note to any user experiencing the 404 Error~!

There is currently a thread for any user to report their 404 error currently found here. Please post there if you are unable to see your easter basket and/or receive a 404 Error after having clicked on an Easter egg. Thank you :3

Edited by Nyastara

They pop up from 15 to 15 minutes, right?

It's been about 10 minutes between each egg for me, but hearing all those different eggs makes me excited to catch them. Especially the Wreck-it Ralph ones. That was a good movie. Wonder if there's a Vinillapie (sp?) egg too? Syiren is excited! biggrin.gif

Thanks spriters!

I have an egg that looks like a big, pink cabbage. No idea what that is. lol

I have an egg that looks like a big, pink cabbage.  No idea what that is.  lol

I have a feeling you might be talking about my egg. Though, I was fairly certain it was red tongue.gif

Edit: I see the one you mentioned.. whew. its not mine. Mines definitely red.

Edited by Thuban

It's been about 10 minutes between each egg for me, but hearing all those different eggs makes me excited to catch them. Especially the Wreck-it Ralph ones. That was a good movie. Wonder if there's a Vinillapie (sp?) egg too? Syiren is excited! biggrin.gif

Thanks spriters!

Oh, ok, thanks smile.gif

Hey uh.. theres a slight problem with mine.. whenever i click on an egg, it leads to a "404 Easter Not Found"

Ongoing issue. There is a threa in help, and several mentions on every page of this thread about it. I'll go ahead and poke TJ, assuming nobody else has.

I have a feeling you might be talking about my egg. Though, I was fairly certain it was red tongue.gif

Thuban, if your egg is red this one isn't yours...it can't be. My egg is a soft, almost baby pink. I like the egg, it's really pretty and I love the color, but...what is it? lol wink.gif

Aw, I just got a wiggle butt kitten! I love that! smile.gif

So far, I've gotten a rose-looking egg, and a pearl looking one. biggrin.gif I'm looking forward to gorging on chocolate and hunting for my second set of eggs today. Happy Easter everyone!

Though I can't pick them up yet (getting the error) I'm loving the ones I've seen so far.

Thuban, if your egg is red this one isn't yours...it can't be. My egg is a soft, almost baby pink. I like the egg, it's really pretty and I love the color, but...what is it? lol wink.gif

tongue.gif You missed my edit. I didnt realize there was another egg that could be described similar. Usually, things i see as red, are described as pink by everyone else.

The one you are talking about.. you are right, that does look quite a bit like pink cabbage. I know of a flower that looks something like that, but can't think of the name.

Oh, yay! Forgot all about it, and saw a cute li'l kitty pouncing on an egg when I logged in smile.gif

Thanks!

I have an egg that looks like a big, pink cabbage.  No idea what that is.  lol

http://de.tinypic.com/m/ir3oz9/2

Do you mean this one? Tazzay "confessed" (xd.png) that he made the egg and that it's a reference to the character "Rose Quartz" from "Steven Universe"

I WANTED A STEVEN UNIVERSE EGG AND I GOT ONE

TO WHOEVER DID IT, I LOVE YOU.

-takes a deep breath-

user posted image

(seriously though, glad you guys like it! I'm in love with Steven Universe)

Edited by Nyastara

Found an ice cream sundae egg sitting innocently among my trophies... it looks delicious.

Edit: I too was secretly hoping for a Steven Universe egg- I'll be on the lookout!

Edited by arula

Awesome! I always look forward to these even though I'm past the age for real-life egg hunts. Can't wait to get 'em all!

A big thank-you to all of the spriters for making this happen. <3

The one you are talking about.. you are right, that does look quite a bit like pink cabbage. I know of a flower that looks something like that, but can't think of the name.

Perhaps it's the pink cabbage rose? Just a guess. xd.png

Edit: Ah! I was foiled. Oh well. Hahaha.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Mike Wazowski! Mike Wazowski! laugh.gif

I really love the purple ball of yarn - so cute!

The pearl one is perfection and makes me wish for Pearl Dragons so they can have that as their egg.

I've got about 20 now. I'm really not sure what they all are - but they're all awesome!

ETA - there's a Rose Quartz egg? wub.gif I love Steven Universe - can't wait to collect that one!

Edited by Laura-Borealis

All it says when i click an egg or my basket is "404 easter not found" :/ please help

That is what I and my grandson are seeing as well. This is our first Easter so perhaps that is the problem as my daughter and granddaughter, who have been playing for several years, are catching Easter eggs as usual.