TJ09

2015-04-05 - Festival of Eggs

Am i the only one who is getting 404 egg not found? when i found two of them?

The same with me :c

Am i the only one who is getting 404 egg not found?  when i found two of them?

The same with me :c

This seems to concern mostly users who paricipate in a Festival of Eggs event for the first time. Here's the link to the topic in the Help section: 404 Easter Not Found

@Rhynn Collins: You're a ninja.gif !

Edited by Nyastara

I think I just found a nautilus egg! I do hope they show up after the error is fixed...

I just found the Harry Potter one!!!!! So happy, I read that there was a Phantom of the Opera egg...is that true??

I just found the Harry Potter one!!!!! So happy, I read that there was a Phantom of the Opera egg...is that true??

Yep, there definitely is a Phantom of the Opera egg. smile.gif

Can someone who can see the Easter basket post a link to it? I want to see if it's some kind of extended April Fool's prank that redirects to another page instead of the normal one since the message is different from the message if the page doesn't exist.

Can someone who can see the Easter basket post a link to it? I want to see if it's some kind of extended April Fool's prank that redirects to another page instead of the normal one since the message is different from the message if the page doesn't exist.

http://dragcave.net/easter/Shiana

just add a /username at the end of the link from your scroll

I saw an Easter egg on my scroll but when I clicked it I got this "404 Easter Not Found". It does the same thing when I click the basket. Is that normal?

I'm at 35 eggs~ Oof~

Oeuf! tongue.gif

For the people with the 404 error there's a thread in help.

I clicked on one easter egg but it says "404 Easter Not Found" huh.gif

Same thing happened to me--the egg looked kinda like a ball of yarn, so I was really intrigued.