TJ09

2015-03-28 - March Release

So... when did 'Cookie Doughs' start dropping in the Alpine? huh.gif

I have one red and one blue, and a couple of the cure sea-dragon-y hatchlings.

You found one from the Alpine??

You found one from the Alpine??

I'm pretty sure I saw one there while I was doing some biome hopping, but I haven't seen one since so I'm wondering if I misread which biome I was in.

Well I just realized that influencing the gemstone dragons is pretty much a waste of a BSA, since I could end with a male boue and female red, etc. tongue.gif But I like the plated eggs. Sometimes I really wish we could freeze eggs. Thanks for the lovely release this month, TJ, spriters and co.!

Cheers!

Em

My new dragons hit the 4-day mark while I was at work, so I just now got around to putting them in fansites. It doesn't usually take too long to hatch that way but I've heard that some of these are finicky. And of course I'll be on guard for sickness.

Awesomeness, my last one hatched green. So I have all the colors - just needa influence & trade to make pairs in the future :3

Loaded up on a batch of new eggies. The plated ones don't appeal to me much...let's see if the adults change that!

Two greens, one blue.

My first two gems have hatched green too. Quite chuffed, since I influenced them M/F. smile.gif

I feel like greens are not showing up as much?

Who has at least one green--who has more?

I have two greens so far. Luckily they've been influenced opposites... I really hope my other eggs come out as red or blue. <.<

blink.gif Did you catch any?

I have two greens so far. Luckily they've been influenced opposites... I really hope my other eggs come out as red or blue. <.<

I have one Green thus far, and one other gem egg set to hatch in 65 hours.

I got a red (influenced female) and two blues (influenced female and male)

I just picked up three more and I have no idea what to influence them. Should I just genderswap when they gender?

I also picked up two more plates and two more striped.

I'm planning on genderswapping when I can.

*staaaaares at TJ's hatchlings* I want to see the adults! I know that can't happen for a while yet, but I really want to see them, yay!

I've hatched 2 reds and 2 greens so far~

And I've got 3 more eggs in the wings, hoping I can get two blues and just genderswap if necessary.

I've got one blue, two reds, and three greens :3 I'm a bit sad about the blue; its code ends in "Oz", so I was hoping it would be any color but blue XD Oh well, I'm sure I'll be able to figure out a name for it ^^

I have the feeling that there will be a ton of gem-hatchie swapping going on soon, for both genders and colors.

Hoping the bred ones inherit the parent's color or lineages with them will be a total pain.

...Well, back to poking my gem eggs. They're down to 4d1h as well and I really want to know what colors these two will be...

Also need to figure out what to name the one I just picked up, AcxtX. That's the neatest code I've found this release.

In other news: holy crap the plated eggs are tough! Or at least, one of mine is. Everything else has hatched, and I have this one egg shoved in a number of ERs and the damned thing is laughing at me and refusing to hatch! Stupid egg. dry.gif

ETA: HATCHED. Finally!

ETA2: And of course then I replace it with a mis-clicked pygmy egg. If that's not a "go to bed!" hint, I don't know what is! :s

Edited by Amazon_warrior

blink.gif Did you catch any?

Nope. I think I may have been mixing up my biomes. rolleyes.gif

(I did get one from the jungle later.)

I have three Greens and a Blue in my first installment of Gems. Four more coming soon.

ETA: What if you could get different colors from breeding, say a Blue and Red for Purple?

Edited by oddsoxdi

Got another red gem hatchie, which makes a red breeding pair, should their influence stick :3 Hopefully I hatch the other 2 colors rolleyes.gif

*Edit* @Amazon_warrior: You're not the only to do that, I mis-clicked a Misfit when trying to find another Cookie Dough/Gem ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

I have three Greens and a Blue in my first installment of Gems. Four more coming soon.

And I have 3 blues and 1 green. laugh.gif

A Red hatchie I had grew up so I was able to incuhatch one of my gemstones! Got a green. No gender influence, I want to be surprised~

ETA: What if you could get different colors from breeding, say a Blue and Red for Purple?

That would be amazing!

Btw, what does "ETA" mean? I see people using that on edits all the time but the only meaning I know for that is "estimated time of arrival".

Edited by Dewdropmon

So far a red and a green, and my last gemstone will hatch soon, hopefully my luck will hold and it will be blue.

Btw, what does "ETA" mean? I see people using that on edits all the time but the only meaning I know for that is "estimated time of arrival".

Edited to add, I would assume.

Edited by Nectaris